Who takes it?Iam going for the Pack!

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

OMG!!! I CANNOT ANSWER! MY LOVE FOR BOTH TEAMS IS TORN!!!!!!

seriously, you don't know how hard it is for me to do this.

I cannot say!

Ice Skull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Ice Skull

The Rangers ftw.

Deacon Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Deacon Power

Cyro-Wolf,its very hard ,i understand.Take your time

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Deacon Power says:

"Cyro-Wolf,its very hard ,i understand.Take your time"

No, I mean, I can't answer. I love both teams equally. If I said one I would think of the other. Power Rangers are awesome, I mean with the zords and stuff, but then Power Pack is my favorite Marvel Super Team....

Deacon Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Deacon Power

Sigh...Yea...i cant really say one over the other

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Sync

power rangers, and the evil green ranger appears and takes control

yup the green ranger will kick butt, than walk

away playing the magic green ranger flute

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Sync says:

"power rangers, and the evil green ranger appears and takes control yup the green ranger will kick butt, than walk away playing the magic green ranger flute "

He's not evil.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9  Edited By Methos

green ranger... white ranger...

whoever he was he still walked off with the hottie lol

M

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Gàlen says:

"green ranger... white ranger... whoever he was he still walked off with the hottie lol M"

OMG I can't believe it but he actually didn't! In an episode of Power Rangers: Zeo, Tommy gets a letter from Kimberly saying that she met someone else while she was training for Gymnastics!

That episode left me heartbroken....

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Methos

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Gàlen says:
"green ranger... white ranger... whoever he was he still walked off with the hottie lol M"

OMG I can't believe it but he actually didn't! In an episode of Power Rangers: Zeo, Tommy gets a letter from Kimberly saying that she met someone else while she was training for Gymnastics!

That episode left me heartbroken...."

oh god... i must have stopped watching my that point...

that sucks lol, tommy and kim were ment to be together

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Gàlen says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Gàlen says:
OMG I can't believe it but he actually didn't! In an episode of Power Rangers: Zeo, Tommy gets a letter from Kimberly saying that she met someone else while she was training for Gymnastics! That episode left me heartbroken...."
oh god... i must have stopped watching my that point... that sucks lol, tommy and kim were ment to be together"

Yea, they were, but in an episode of Zeo, it was a christmas episode, and they went like into the future, so they showed old Tommy telling the Ranger story to his Grandson, and his wife....wasKatherine Hillard, the pink ranger after Kimberly.....and then his other grandson came to pick his brother up, but then he had a watch and it did the beep-beep-beepbeep-beep-beep thing that the morphers did, and he said that he had something to do....

It was a really good episode but it had Kat and Tommy as an older couple.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Methos

hmmm.... never saw those...

have to hunt them down...

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By acewasp23

yeah i liked the original mighty morphin power rangers the best, sucked when the first yellow ranger Thuy Trang (Trini Kwan) died.
Post Edited:2007-07-31 15:05:56

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

acewasp23 says:

"yeah i liked the original mighty morphin power rangers teh best, sucked when the first yellow ranger Thuy Trang (Trini Kwan) died. "

WTF!? SHE DIED!? IN REAL LIFE!? cuz in the show she went to I think the peace corps and world organization or something like that.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Methos

Cryo-Wolf says:

"acewasp23 says:
"yeah i liked the original mighty morphin power rangers teh best, sucked when the first yellow ranger Thuy Trang (Trini Kwan) died. "

WTF!? SHE DIED!? IN REAL LIFE!? cuz in the show she went to I think the peace corps and world organization or something like that."

that what i was thinking...

then there was a new yellow ranger before the first movie...

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Gàlen says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"acewasp23 says:
WTF!? SHE DIED!? IN REAL LIFE!? cuz in the show she went to I think the peace corps and world organization or something like that."
that what i was thinking... then there was a new yellow ranger before the first movie..."

Aisha Campbell.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Methos

ohhh... the memories....

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By acewasp23

Cryo-Wolf says:

"acewasp23 says:

yeah she died September 3, 2001 from a car wreck. ill see if i can find an article about it.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By acewasp23

Trang died at the age of 27 in a car accident on September 3, 2001 near San Francisco, California. She and former actress/model Angela Rockwood-Nguyen, to whom Trang was to be a bridesmaid to later that year, were passengers in a car traveling on Interstate 5 between San Francisco and Los Angeles (they were returning from visiting Angela's planned maid of honor) when the driver (another of Angela's bridesmaids) of the vehicle she was riding in lost control. The car swerved violently across the road before hitting the roadside rock face and flipping several times before hitting the safety rail and plunging over the bank. Rockwood-Nguyen survived despite not wearing a seat belt, after being thrown out of the vehicle through a window before its final impact; as a result, however, she is now quadriplegic. Trang, who also wasn't wearing a seat belt, died from the injuries she sustained. The driver suffered no lasting injuries but it hasn't been confirmed whether she was wearing a seatbelt or not.

Her Power Rangers co-stars Amy Jo Johnson, Austin St. John, David Yost and Walter Jones, attended the funeral (at which Johnson spoke), a traditional Buddhist ceremony, held on September 10 at the Peek Family Funeral Home in Westminster, California

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Methos

he's right...

--------------------]

Well, I'm sure most of you have heard the sad, sad news. Thuy Trang, the talented, beautiful actress who played the beloved original Yellow Ranger Trini Kwan, died in a tragic car accident in September. Likely because of the shocking events of September 11th, some of you may have gotten this news a little late. But it's a definite fact, and a terrible shame.

I must confess, I'm not the most avid Thuy Trang fan. I didn't follow her career beyond Power Rangers, nor did I research her life before the role that rocketed her into the hearts of many youths. However, once I discovered the tragedy, I felt compelled to find out a little more about her. And I'll share my insights with you.

Thuy Trang was born in Vietnam, and traveled to the United States with her family at six years of age. However, she didn't come by plane, as many travelers do nowadays... her family came aboard a cargo ship packed with refugees. She didn't have the strongest health either, and her mother had to struggle to keep her young daughter alive during the trip. She and her family arrived on the shores of California in 1979.

Despite a rough beginning, her family managed to provide her with a relatively normal childhood thereafter. She grew up in the United States, began her study of kung fu at nine, and pursued an education in civil engineering until she caught the "acting bug."

An entire life, summarized in a few broad brushstrokes. But it does teach me something: Thuy's life is a story of triumph over tribulation. She lived a very short life, but in that life she managed to make a mark on the world. It's very difficult to find a way to change the world, even in a small way. Through her role as Trini Kwan, Thuy taught millions of young girls that they could be just as tough as the boys. That they could be smart, strong, and beautiful all at once. That they could make a difference, by organizing their friends to fight against pollution, or just providing a fun afterschool activity to keep younger kids out of trouble. Trini left a mark on many of us; me included.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Methos

yep lol

good video :D

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

omg.....I feel bad.....tear

but Justin was my favorite ranger. The nly ranger ever under the age of twelve. I was just remembered of that fact from watching the movie.

That song was from the power rangers movie!!!!

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By acewasp23

yeah it was to bad she died plus the way it happend you have to wonder how fast they were going. she also played in the crow city of angels.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Methos

cool :D

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers