#1 Posted by Rick475069 (177 posts) - - Show Bio

WHERE

WHO:Supreme:

The radiation caused his hair to turn white and gave him a variety of formidable abilities including flight, incredible strength, near invulnerability, super-senses, the ability to project heat beams from his eyes and speed-supreme. Supreme is vulnerable only to Supremium radiation. Supremium has ties to Radar the hound supreme ( Krypto), Suprema ( Supergirl) , Darius Dax ( Lex Luthor)and the Supremium Man (KryptoniteMan) as well as to magic.

WHO:The Plutonian

The Plutonian seemingly has a power set similar to the one of Superman with superhuman strength, flight, extreme durability, optical blast and speed "faster than thoughts". In fact those powers are not physical by nature but are the result of vast unconscious psionic ability allowing the Plutonian to manipulate matter up to the atomic level.This has two consequences: the first one being that the physical impact of the Plutonian's power exceeds the one usually consented to Superman. The second one is that, would the Plutonian realize the psionic nature of his powers and his true potential, he would possibly enter the reality warpers category, as stated by his former team-mate Qubit.
#2 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

What are some feats for the Plutonian?

I'm inclined to say Supreme, but I'm not too familiar with the Plutonian, so I can't say.

#3 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

....Supreme due to his plot device powers.

#4 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5315 posts) - - Show Bio

I know who really looses..the inhabitants of whatever planet their fighting on at the time.

#5 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a good one

#6 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW: The Plutonian has insane Psionics that make him do all kinds of crazy crap like superman-level powers and even affect the molecular sub structure of enemies to make them more susceptible to damage.

#7 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

@blackadamFTW: The Plutonian has insane Psionics that make him do all kinds of crazy crap like superman-level powers and even affect the molecular sub structure of enemies to make them more susceptible to damage.

Wow, that's pretty cool. Can't say I know who wins in a fair fight.

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

this is a good one

Agreed.

#8 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@Jayfournines said:

Wow, that's pretty cool. Can't say I know who wins in a fair fight.

this is a good one

Agreed.

THIS

#9 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a good one

#10 Posted by IIDEADxPOOLII (1414 posts) - - Show Bio

Plutonian.

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@IIDEADxPOOLII said:

Plutonian.