The Phoenix vs. Goku

• 179 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Hellos
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#153  Edited By spidey 15
@Power NeXus said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Power NeXus: When i said nothing, i meant nothing important that actually belongs to a dead thread. =] "
I know. I was just joking around :) "
oh...=]

@mavfan626:
Do you know anything about Phoenix?
Better question.
Do you know anything about Goku?
=]
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By mavfan626
@spidey 15:  yes, why do you ask? XD
victimblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#155  Edited By victimblue

who does these stupid threads???? why do they waste our time with these stupid threads??? This is so @#%$! stupid!

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By spidey 15
@mavfan626: Because you should know that he loses here.
=]
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By mavfan626
@spidey 15 said:
" @mavfan626: Because you should know that he loses here. =] "
Really how?
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By spidey 15
@mavfan626: Is it nessecary to expalin the obvious? The fact that he is fighting an omnipotent being is already enough.
=]
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By mavfan626
@spidey 15 said:

" @mavfan626: Is it nessecary to expalin the obvious? The fact that he is fighting an omnipotent being is already enough. =] "

I.T kamehameha ftw XD
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Hellos
@mavfan626 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @mavfan626: Because you should know that he loses here. =] "
Really how? "

Because Jean can make him forget how to breathe. While he sits there powerless to do anything to essentially to someone who is actually immortal.  
If shes all crazy and dark phoenix like, well then. 

Far cry from the power Jean packs as White Crown. She can make him cease to exist. :P

@spidey 15
said:
" @mavfan626: Is it nessecary to expalin the obvious? The fact that he is fighting an omnipotent being is already enough. =]"

Nigh Omnipotent is the golden rule. :P
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By spidey 15
@mavfan626: *facepalm*
=/
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By mavfan626
@Hellos:@spidey 15: 

Goku is pretty much Omnipotent in dbz.  
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By spidey 15
@Hellos: Indeed.

@mavfan626:
Not even close.
=]
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By mavfan626
@spidey 15:  I don't see why not, he was stronger then all the ki's and their like the god's of dbz.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Hellos
@mavfan626 said:

" @Hellos:@spidey 15:    Goku is pretty much Omnipotent in dbz.   "

At best nigh omnipotent, considering there are a few characters ahead of him in actual power (Which is pretty much all that matters in DBZ). There doesn't seem to be any real God in DBZ much less any reality warpers worth mentioning.
Although the Dragons pack the ability to do wishes and such Goku couldn't do if he wanted, I don't coun them because they are jobbers that can even get rid of Vegeta in SS. 

Either way Goku's nigh omnipotence in his universe is nothing compared to nigh omnipotent in Marvel / DC, hell a standard Avatar can tap into limitless power and fry him, much less the entire force.  

Phoenix Force 
I'd suggest reading up on it.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#166  Edited By sexy_merc

Goku reached omnipotence at the end of GT. HELL YEAH!

PS: Phoenix isn't omnipotent and I'm not sure about nigh-omnipotent.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By spidey 15
@mavfan626: Again not even close. In his universe he might be the strongest but he is not compare to Phoenix.=]

@Hellos:
True.
=]
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Hellos
@Sexy Merc said:

"Goku reached omnipotence at the end of GT. HELL YEAH!  PS: Phoenix isn't omnipotent and I'm not sure about nigh-omnipotent. "

Lol really? I just remember him seeing Pan as an old chick then flying off somewhere and they decided to make him God of the GTverse? lololol 

Certainly packs more power than anything in the DBZverse to be honest. :P 
I'm just talking the avatar, Jean sitting in the white hot room playing with the future of 616 and other universes would laugh him off.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By sexy_merc
@Hellos said:
" @Sexy Merc said:

"Goku reached omnipotence at the end of GT. HELL YEAH!  PS: Phoenix isn't omnipotent and I'm not sure about nigh-omnipotent. "

Lol really? I just remember him seeing Pan as an old chick then flying off somewhere and they decided to make him God of the GTverse? lololol Certainly packs more power than anything in the DBZverse to be honest. :P I'm just talking the avatar, Jean sitting in the white hot room playing with the future of 616 and other universes would laugh him off. "
Lol, purely speculation on my part but how Shenron wasn't able to get rid of Vegeta and Nappa was PIS. I mean he can revive billions in less than a second and yet he can't get rid of those 2? I understand that they supposedly had great power, but honestly, what kind of story or fight would it be if he actually did that?

Tori-Bot is TOAA of the DBZU, arguably Goku at the end of the series, but again he left it to the fans to interpret from an interview so I'm sticking to my theory since Goku is my favorite character ever tied with some others.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Hellos
@Sexy Merc said:
"Lol, purely speculation on my part but how Shenron wasn't able to get rid of Vegeta and Nappa was PIS. I mean he can revive billions in less than a second and yet he can't get rid of those 2?  
I understand that they supposedly had great power, but honestly, what kind of story or fight would it be if he actually did that?  Tori-Bot is TOAA of the DBZU, arguably Goku at the end of the series, but again he left it to the fans to interpret from an interview so I'm sticking to my theory since Goku is my favorite character ever tied with some others. "

He showed another limitation with the whole androids to humans wish, which they already where pretty damn close seemingly so I don't see how he would have any real challenge at finish the job.  

Well the show has Dragon Ball in the title, Shenron and the Namek brother in law turned into revive ______ or _______s, handy repair man to planet or mind wipe the planet. :P 
Sure we would lose Vegeta, but no body would miss Nappa. 

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By sexy_merc
@Hellos: Hehe, Ghost Nappa for the win. Vegeta killed him again in GT....LMAO.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Hellos
@Sexy Merc said:
" @Hellos: Hehe, Ghost Nappa for the win. Vegeta killed him again in GT....LMAO. "

Nappa always had that awful habit of mindlessly destroying things and I don't know why he would sit there and get on the nerves of the same guy that killed him already years ago.  
Then again it was GT so a lot of people showed up for some quick "I forgot about you!" and went poof again into the DB vault.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#173  Edited By progenitorigin

I give it to Phoenix.  I don't think Goku would be at all prepared for a Psionic assault on an omega level.
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anime Goku can defeat Phoenix hosts,

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Warcry80

I am a Die Hard DBZ Fan, but even I know that Goku  would not stand achance against Pheonix. There was a better way of doing this by showing your firend feats and what she has been capable of. Because nomatter what if you use DBZ vs nearly anybody over Spiderman level Fanboys from Comics will come out and blast Z fighters simply out of Spite. Threads like this would basically attract fanboys from both sides. 

But a simply Pheonix would win without trouble should answer this thread. But again it's better to show him, than to get the answers from a site where there is a 80-20 bias against DBZ.
EVILRYUX2fold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By EVILRYUX2fold

if this was ssj4 gogeta then Then they would surely win because gogeta is just to fast for her but other then that phoenix wins she's like the only person that can beat a street fighter as long as their not zangief or darun misters or a shoto warrior if their people like hakan though then she'll beat them but ryu kicked phoenix's ass though

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Not allowed.

Avatar image for deactivated-1530978
deactivated-1530978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@progenitor:

who cares, DBZ series is overrated, milked, (yes used as a cash cow with fuck knows how many redubs) it is now officially a dead topic, and the characters are over talked about in the forums with all these childish little Goku battle threads. not to mention that their abilities are often highly exaggerated by some of the fans. the show doesn't even have any omnipotents, listen friend, the fans need to accept that Supreme/Kibito Kai would be Galactus's bitch and say no more about it. people have already come to a solid conclusion on who original manga Goku can and cannot beat a long time ago. and the obsessed otakus here still talk as if that mere mortal Goku is some sort of Christian God. to tell you the truth I am the only person in my neighborhood who has ever watched the show. and I was like only 13 maybe 14 then. so consider yourselves lucky that I care for it enough to talk about it once in a while. because already I know someone on XBL who is tired of this being brought up :)

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#179  Edited By PikminMania

@EVILRYUX2fold: Soo.. your a troll?