#1 Edited by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

The Anti-Monitor is in search of Universes to add to his empire, he then stumbles across the marvel Multiverse and decides to unleash a full scale attack into the Main Marvel 616 universe.  

He finds the Phoenix force near the Center of the Universe and decides that it poses too much of a threat to his Plans and decides to Attempt to absorb this entity unto himself.  The Phoenix force takes non too kindly to this and resists.    and the Titans clash. 

Rules: This is anti-monitor at his peak, with the power of one hundred Sinestro, Red Lantern, and Black Lantern Corps rings each combined with his COIE powers.   This is the Phoenix force, before it needed a host.  The Anti-Monitor's army consists of the "evil" lanterns and the anti-matter superuniverse, but they are mainly there for show.     The higher ranked cosmic gods are caught off guard and are unable to interfere.

#2 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

The universe is dead. 

#3 Edited by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"The multiverse is dead. "
#4 Posted by King Saturn (223841 posts) - - Show Bio
Oh Wow... this is a hard one. Anti Monitor at full power could basically destroy multiple universes with ease... but the Phoenix Force itself is like the sum of the everything within the Marvel Multiverse... so this could be an issue of what universe the battle takes place in. I think the Phoenix Force would be able to beat a full powered Anti Monitor though
#5 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"oldmagic said:
"The Omniverse is dead. . "
"
#6 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Sparda said:
"oldmagic said:
"
The Omniverse is dead. "
That's the ticket.
#7 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Oh Wow... this is a hard one. Anti Monitor at full power could basically destroy multiple universes with ease... but the Phoenix Force itself is like the sum of the everything within the Marvel Multiverse... so this could be an issue of what universe the battle takes place in. I think the Phoenix Force would be able to beat a full powered Anti Monitor though
"
Not without sustaining at least enough damage to cause it to die permanently.   The Anti-Monitor has shown the ability to easily kill beings that are supposed to be Immortal.
#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"oldmagic said:
"Sparda said:
"oldmagic said:
"
The Omniverse is dead. "
That's the ticket."
The Phoenix force only represents life in the Marvel Multiverse.  The Anti-Monitor couldn't care less if it died, that means all the material of the marvel multiverse would be his and none could oppose him.
#9 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, the Anti-Monitor at full force is above beings like - Specrte Full power, ION (Original), Parallax and Phantom Stranger.

And didn't Original ION and Phoenix Force stalemate? If it was, then this should be Anti-Monitors win.

#10 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Supreme Marvel said:
"Okay, the Anti-Monitor at full force is above beings like - Specrte Full power, ION (Original), Parallax and Phantom Stranger.

And didn't Original ION and Phoenix Force stalemate? If it was, then this should be Anti-Monitors win."
and we have a winner. 
#11 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio
Supreme Marvel said:
"And didn't Original ION and Phoenix Force stalemate? If it was, then this should be Anti-Monitors win."
I don't know the incident in question, but cross-overs are normally outside of continuity, and often involve characters/entities power levels being adjusted to closer match their enemies.
#12 Posted by King Saturn (223841 posts) - - Show Bio
Supreme Marvel said:
"Okay, the Anti-Monitor at full force is above beings like - Specrte Full power, ION (Original), Parallax and Phantom Stranger.

And didn't Original ION and Phoenix Force stalemate? If it was, then this should be Anti-Monitors win."
The Anti Monitor is not above the Spectre at full power... you know just as well as anyone dude that the Spectre's power level is more inconsistent than the Dow Jones Stock Exchange
#13 Posted by D34DP001 (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor trumps Phoenix Force. Eating universes > Destroying planets.

#14 Posted by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio
D34DP001 said:
"Anti-Monitor trumps Phoenix Force. Eating universes > Destroying planets."

Phoenix remade an entire universe. I don't think the Anti-Monitor could even do that.
#15 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"D34DP001 said:

Phoenix remade an entire universe. I don't think the Anti-Monitor could even do that."
he can't. In this thread, Anti-Monitor was powered up to a level equal to Pheonix Force lol
#16 Posted by King Saturn (223841 posts) - - Show Bio
D34DP001 said:
Phoenix Force can create Universes
#17 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

The Force wins

#18 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that the Anti Monitor at full power was channeling the power of hundred or even thousands of antimatter universes.
I think this was stated near the end of the COIE's series.

#19 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"I think that the Anti Monitor at full power was channeling the power of hundred or even thousands of antimatter universes.
I think this was stated near the end of the COIE's series."
He was but the Force is Multiversal as well and can easily destroy or create a universe, it has an avitar in every reality of each universe its above any form of the AM.
#20 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
He was but the Force is Multiversal as well and can easily destroy or create a universe, it has an avitar in every reality of each universe its above any form of the AM."
The Anti Monitor's power by it's nature was multiversal - it encompassed every dimension he had absorbed (potentially thousands of universes).
#21 Posted by lordraiden (6958 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"I think that the Anti Monitor at full power was channeling the power of hundred or even thousands of antimatter universes.
I think this was stated near the end of the COIE's series."

Hence why AM>Phoenix force!
#22 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phoenix wins I think other versions loose...

#23 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"White Phoenix wins I think other versions loose..."
Please post evidence to back up this statement.
#24 Posted by IcePrince_X (4856 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a hard one.
Even i am not a fan of the Anti-Monitor, I can not deny that he can really beat the cr*p out of Phoenix, with any version of it.

The only way, I see the phoenix winning over is if she destroys the entire marvel universe first before the anti-monitor does it for her. This is a hard fight to crack.

#25 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"SeSAW said:
He was but the Force is Multiversal as well and can easily destroy or create a universe, it has an avitar in every reality of each universe its above any form of the AM."
The Anti Monitor's power by it's nature was multiversal - it encompassed every dimension he had absorbed (potentially thousands of universes)."
Just look at it this way its thousands vs All every Marvel Universe in continuity the force is not only in but is pretty much the most dominant being behind LT in every reality the force could suck all of the antimatter out of AM if needed.
#26 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait wait wait wait.. is this the PHOENIX entity itself without those hosts? if so then Anti monitor cannot win this

#27 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Wait wait wait wait.. is this the PHOENIX entity itself without those hosts? if so then Anti monitor cannot win this"
He could just destroy the marvel multiverse itself to kill the phoenix force.
#28 Posted by IcePrince_X (4856 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Voidheart said:
"Wait wait wait wait.. is this the PHOENIX entity itself without those hosts? if so then Anti monitor cannot win this"
He could just destroy the marvel multiverse itself to kill the phoenix force."
There was once instance when the Beyonder attacked the Marvel U that Rachel was contemplating of absorbing the universe to save it but in the process killing a lot of entities though Storm talked her out of it.. So, in theory, Phoenix Force can take in the entire universe enough to create a new one after it used the old one as a way to kill an enemy?

just a case analysis....
#29 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Voidheart said:
Phoenix entity itself survived multiple multiverse destructions, if I'd even go as far as to say its the-one-below-the-one-above-all
#30 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Voidheart said:
The Tribunal wouldn't let him
#31 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Voidheart said:
Phoenix entity itself survived multiple multiverse destructions, if I'd even go as far as to say its the-one-below-the-one-above-all"
#32 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"White Phoenix wins I think other versions loose..."
Please post evidence to back up this statement."
I can't. They are both vastly powerful. It is my opinion that The White Phoenix of the Crown can win.
#33 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

If phoenix selects a host it can't unravel it's TRUE power, without a host, it's omnipotent

#34 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh boy! This is an exciting one! :DDD

#35 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

yar

#36 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock said:
"Adam Warlock said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Voidheart said:
Phoenix entity itself survived multiple multiverse destructions, if I'd even go as far as to say its the-one-below-the-one-above-all"
"
No Living Tribunal is the Cosmic Abstract bellow TOAA.

Adam Warlock said:
"If phoenix selects a host it can't unravel it's TRUE power, without a host, it's omnipotent"
The Phoenix Force is not Omnipotent, but should be considered in the Nigh-Omnipotent category.
#37 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it can give life that already faded, created the cosmic egg and birthed galactus' from a past Universe so i'd put it FAAAAR up there, and i don't even know if LT was around before that universe