The Phoenix Five vs Frieza

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BloodsunXL

Combatants:

vs
vs
No Caption Provided

Rules:

Morals Off

Bloodlusted

No BFR/Speedblitzing

Frieza starts off in base but can transform during the fight

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By czarny_samael666

Flagged. All have TP - Frieza never met anyone with TP, so he has not TP-resistance feats.
Emma can reform - he can't take her down no matter what. Collossus also has Juggernaut's powers - he sooner or later will be completly immune to any damage.
Mjolnir and Gladiator's HV wasn't enough to hurt them - Frieza barely has a chance to do any better.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sethlol

Spite.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ximpossibrux

PF5

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By terry2012

@czarny_samael666: Didn't Frieza lift a mountain with his mind against Goku?

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FLCL1

spite

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GonnaRain

@czarny_samael666 said:

Flagged. All have TP - Frieza never met anyone with TP, so he has not TP-resistance feats. Emma can reform - he can't take her down no matter what. Collossus also has Juggernaut's powers - he sooner or later will be completly immune to any damage. Mjolnir and Gladiator's HV wasn't enough to hurt them - Frieza barely has a chance to do any better.

Are you sure all of them have telepathy? For what I remember, the only one shown to use it was Emma, who had her TP augmented to ridiculously high levels by the PF. I could be wrong of course, but I don't remember the rest using TP.

But yeah, the P5 takes this, Emma could easily solo this without having to even lift a finger. And the rest could too, using them all together seems a little unfair.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By xeon1cs

@GonnaRain: Scott had TP. He was hearing people all over the world, so he teleported to the moon. Also having his little mental dinner with Emma during the final encounter. He also pushed Xavier out of his head. Emma and Namor apparently mind sexed eachother.

But that's pretty much it. Not anything like...real offensive from anyone outside of Emma.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By buttersdaman000

Any of them could solo....

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ximpossibrux

@buttersdaman000 said:

Any of them could solo....

No not at 1/5.

Frieza blew up Planet Vegeta with his finger, sliced the planet with 1 attack, survived a planet exploding chopped in half.

Providing they don't use TP on him, they aren't taking him down with power alone.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GonnaRain

@xeon1cs: Oh yeah, you're right. I forgot that one, which alone is quite an impressive TP feat. The others I didn't really took in consideration since I though it was Emma's doing all alone. Pushing Xavier out of his mind seemed more like TP resistance rather than telepathy, but still, you're right.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By xeon1cs

@XImpossibruX: Anything outside of Chaos Magic was 100% useless against them. Even at 1/5th.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ximpossibrux

@xeon1cs said:

@XImpossibruX: Anything outside of Chaos Magic was 100% useless against them. Even at 1/5th.

Then how was Namor hurt when he fought the avengers?

And didn't Colossus and Kitty KO each other without Chaos Magic?

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By xeon1cs

@XImpossibruX: Uh...Wanda beat him during their fight in Wakanda. He was wrecking everyone until that point. Just because he was getting knocked around doesn't really matter. He wasn't physically harmed by them.

Two users of the Phoenix Force. I don't see how that's relevant. Does Frieza have the Phoenix Force all of a sudden?

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ximpossibrux

@xeon1cs said:

@XImpossibruX: Uh...Wanda beat him during their fight in Wakanda. He was wrecking everyone until that point. Just because he was getting knocked around doesn't really matter. He wasn't physically harmed by them.

Two users of the Phoenix Force. I don't see how that's relevant. Does Frieza have the Phoenix Force all of a sudden?

@xeon1cs said:

No, but you said that anything that wasn't 100% Chaos Magic was useless. Even though physical and energy attacks have affected and harmed them.

Wanda beat Namor, but the Avengers were already pounding Namor

No Caption Provided

No one is soloing with only 1/5

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GonnaRain

@XImpossibruX said:

No Caption Provided

@xeon1cs said:

@xeon1cs said:

No, but you said that anything that wasn't 100% Chaos Magic was useless. Even though physical and energy attacks have affected and harmed them.

But in that same scan, he easily brushed them off afterwards. He was shown to bleed, yes, but their attacks have no effect on him, not even a direct hit from Mjolnir. Same with the rest, aside from Chaos Magic, they were inmune to most of the attacks thrown at them. Emma's Diamond Form was shattered by Mjolnir and she still reformed herself. Wolverine pierced Scott's head with his claws and was completely ineffective.

Maybe not all of them could solo, but at least Emma could. And I'm pretty sure Magik could as well.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ximpossibrux

@GonnaRain: I like your username.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

The Phoenix Five had like reality altering powers. They gave whales legs because they wanted to. I'm pretty sure if they wanted to, they could remove Frieza's arms, so they wouldn't have to deal with him blasting them.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GonnaRain

@XImpossibruX: Haha, thank you dude.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By uberhikari

@terry2012 said:

@czarny_samael666: Didn't Frieza lift a mountain with his mind against Goku?

Even if Frieza did do this that's TK not TP. And Frieza has never shown any resistance to TP, so I'm not sure this even matters.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By terry2012

@uberhikari:Ok. Goku only communicate with TP right? And can you bump my thread up for me please?

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dextersinister

@XImpossibruX said:

@xeon1cs said:

@xeon1cs said:

No Caption Provided

The P5 attacked often but it never had any effect other than staggering them, they came back from being blown up, stabbed in the heart, shot in the neck and shattered. Th only people capable of doing any lasting harm where those with a connection to the phoenix force other hosts, Wanda, Madeline and Hope

A Phoenix host has shown the ability of resurrecting itself at will with a tiny fraction of the overall force.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By uberhikari

@terry2012 said:

@uberhikari:Ok. Goku only communicate with TP right? And can you bump my thread up for me please?

Yes, the only thing TP-related I remember Goku doing is communicating with people via his mind and reading Krillin's mind when he got to Namek.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By terry2012

@uberhikari: Okay, thanks just checking.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By FLCL1

@XImpossibruX said:

No Caption Provided

@xeon1cs said:

@xeon1cs said:

i respect you as a DBZ fan so im not going to treat you as an idiot, c'mon dude i would say tanking hits from the thing, thor and rulk is a feat.

remember when gohan, a 5 yer old, laid a 10 second smack down on the second form freiza? that happened, it wasnt good EDIT: my point being everyone has a one second bad feat

also that scan doesnt prove namor was getting his ass handed to him, he was just getting overwhelmed from what i could see. and through out the entire comic it was that way. their strikes only bought time, only hope and SW actually did huge damage.

then again how did namor get defeated again? was it the avengers or hope/SW?

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Dextersinister: @FLCL1:

Of course Namor got up from that, but it was just to show they can be affected by physical and energy attacks.

However they get back up with no injuries and without any harm, but they are still affected by it.

Those scans were not to prove that the PF5 loses or anything really, but they aren't immune to physical or energy attacks, but can't be harmed by it.

. @FLCL1 said:

@XImpossibruX said:

then again how did namor get defeated again? was it the avengers or hope/SW?

Scarlet Witch in all her glory.

Richter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Richter

@xeon1cs said:

@GonnaRain: Scott had TP. He was hearing people all over the world, so he teleported to the moon. Also having his little mental dinner with Emma during the final encounter. He also pushed Xavier out of his head. Emma and Namor apparently mind sexed eachother.

But that's pretty much it. Not anything like...real offensive from anyone outside of Emma.

Ew.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#28  Edited By Veitha

Emma or Magik solo. Very easily.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29  Edited By Killemall

@GonnaRain: Any reason to believe Emma's telepathy was amped. In fact most instances actually point to the contrary, which is one question i asked Michael Bendis on formspring and he did not reply. Emma tried to TP Thor (in diamond form where he doesnt normally have access to TP) and fails yet Rachel and Prof X have no such problem. Emma tried to TP Red Hulk and she fails again, then Emma is unable to detect the existence of the kid (sorry dont know the name no a big fan of avengers academy) inside the Sentinel because TP damper in Avengers Academy can block her TP (yet Jean with PF has outright mindraped Juggernaut despite him having his helmet on), Prof X was able to mind control Emma alongside Cyclops but has problem doing exactly the same to Rachel who did not have Phoenix force.

Contrary to what it should have been Emma telepathy looked kind of weaker than what you would expect in AvX and i have no clue why.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#30  Edited By tomlikesfries

Spite thread. Any of them could solo.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GonnaRain

@Killemall: Well, the TP barriers Dr. Pym had on the Academy didn't really "block" her TP, it was said by Hank Pym himself that she could've bypassed them if she wanted, but she just didn't realise there were any barriers to begin with, or something like that (but yeah, she should've had detected him from the start). Still yes, there were a lot of poor showings of her TP in the whole event, but there were some really good ones as well. Being able to read every mind in the world or also locate the Avengers while hiding on K'un-Lun were some good feats, at least in my opinion.

So, I still believe the PF somewhat amped her telepathy, at least in some parts, but I've to agree that it didn't at the same level it did with Jean Grey. And that she had some poor showings as well.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Killemall said:

@GonnaRain: Any reason to believe Emma's telepathy was amped. In fact most instances actually point to the contrary, which is one question i asked Michael Bendis on formspring and he did not reply. Emma tried to TP Thor (in diamond form where he doesnt normally have access to TP) and fails yet Rachel and Prof X have no such problem. Emma tried to TP Red Hulk and she fails again, then Emma is unable to detect the existence of the kid (sorry dont know the name no a big fan of avengers academy) inside the Sentinel because TP damper in Avengers Academy can block her TP (yet Jean with PF has outright mindraped Juggernaut despite him having his helmet on), Prof X was able to mind control Emma alongside Cyclops but has problem doing exactly the same to Rachel who did not have Phoenix force.

Contrary to what it should have been Emma telepathy looked kind of weaker than what you would expect in AvX and i have no clue why.

When Rachel affected Thor?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

This isn't fair for Frieza.