The Phantom vs The Green Hornet vs The Shadow

RUSHFAN2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RUSHFAN2112

Three great pulp heroes, duking it out to the KO (or in The Shadows case, probably to the death)

Scenario- All three are looking for each other in NYC thinking the others are villians and trying to bring them in. This is all taking place in the 1930s.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

The Shadow having powers I think will give him the win.Maybe I'm wrong does does he only have tp in the movie and not the comics?

RUSHFAN2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RUSHFAN2112

@hyiena: Shadow may have powers, but both have dealt with powered people before.

RUSHFAN2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RUSHFAN2112

It differs from version to version. The original Shadow seemed to have powers, but since it was written by a magician, he may have just been optical illusions. Later writers clearly gave him powers, and in my favorite run, The Shadow Strikes, he doesn't have any. So I will say this is the Shadow Strikes version of him.

Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Harddrivexxii

From what I've read of the Shadow h2h he takes this ... mainly because of the three he is the most merciless. I haven't read much of the other two but I do remember Kato was more of a physical threat than GH and unless we're talking about Defenders of the Earth Phantom (power of 10 tigers) he relies more on agility than strength...

RUSHFAN2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RUSHFAN2112

Its very true that the Shadow is more merciless, he is the only one willing to kill. And yes Kato is more physical than GH, but GH has the gadgets and the Black Beauty and such. And as far as The Phantom goes, as a teen he was able to knock out a world champion boxer with a single punch. And he uses guns as well, but only to disarm his enemies.