The Phantom vs Keaton Batman

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll The Phantom vs Keaton Batman (7 votes)

The Phantom 29%
Keaton Batman 71%

vs

-Standard equipment allowed

-Arena: A random cave

• 
nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fts for phantom

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fts for phantom

-exceptional swordsman

-extremely skilled shooter

-exceptional H2H skills

-Stealth

-A ring that vaporizes anything it touches(he only uses it as a last resort)

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@modernww2fare: hmm phantom prob has the upperhand. But bats has overcome swordsman before and has a bulletproof chestplate. His h2h isnt amazing but he had armor and is good at taking advantage of situations.

ill back keaton after a good fight for now

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@modernww2fare: hmm phantom prob has the upperhand. But bats has overcome swordsman before and has a bulletproof chestplate. His h2h isnt amazing but he had armor and is good at taking advantage of situations.

ill back keaton after a good fight for now

They're both very resourceful, especially since The Phantom takes a lot of influences from Indiana Jones (if you watch the movie)

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phantom can turn his head. He wins by superior viability.

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm backing Keaton because I saw the first 3 minutes and 17 seconds of Phantom and every fiber of my being tells me it's a terrible movie that doesn't deserve to win (not at all biased). I think Keaton's armor should give him the win (pretending that my first sentence isn't the real reason).

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm backing Keaton because I saw the first 3 minutes and 17 seconds of Phantom and every fiber of my being tells me it's a terrible movie that doesn't deserve to win (not at all biased). I think Keaton's armor should give him the win (pretending that my first sentence isn't the real reason).

It was a decent movie. Not outright terrible like Batman & Robin and Steel, though it didn't fit in the 90's. It felt more like an Indiana Jones movie.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal said:

It was a decent movie. Not outright terrible like Batman & Robin and Steel, though it didn't fit in the 90's. It felt more like an Indiana Jones movie.

Duly noted. How powerful is his ring? Would Batman have a counter for it?

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@modernww2fare said:

@indomitableregal said:

Duly noted. How powerful is his ring? Would Batman have a counter for it?

Loading Video...

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DarthAznable

As awesome as Keaton Batman is...he isn't viable for a battle. lol

Unless he does this

Loading Video...
I'm coming for you Phantom
I'm coming for you Phantom

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Phantoms ring in the movie only has power over the skulls of power. It literally could only do that when the skulls were together.

In comics Phantom would be a match for Bats in H2h, weapons skill, and strategy. Every member of his family for 200 years was trained from birth to be the perfect crime fighter and mastered all forms of combat plus were taught the tactics of all previous generations. Current phantom is the 21st

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phantoms ring in the movie only has power over the skulls of power. It literally could only do that when the skulls were together.

In comics Phantom would be a match for Bats in H2h, weapons skill, and strategy. Every member of his family for 200 years was trained from birth to be the perfect crime fighter and mastered all forms of combat plus were taught the tactics of all previous generations. Current phantom is the 21st

seeing as how the other skulls were able to vaporize other objects, why can't it be assumed that the 4th skull(most powerful one) can do the same?

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@modernww2fare:

1. The fourth skull was stated by phantom on screen to have the purpose of controlling the others

2. It had been worn by more than a dozen generations of the phantom line. Each had studied the exploits of their ancestors with books of every adventure they had ever had since birth. If it could what is the likelihood that one member of the lineage hadn't used it in 200 years?

3. Since when do we make assumptions about anything?

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: What are your thoughts on this?