Klaus solos

kelvinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By kelvinator

the originals tear those overdressed vampires apart.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dondave

Volturi ftw, Alec and Jane could take most of them

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dondave: Originals are strictly immortal man(especially Klaus) and they are move like Smallville Clark,first watch tvd its impossible to kill them

kelvinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: ester solos the whole volturi, she is the original witch

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the volturi can win jane and Alec abilities give them an advantage

kelvinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the volturi can win jane and Alec abilities give them an advantage

ester turns them to dust.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Esther is the MVP. She can possess one of the Volturi, Jane, and put everyone into submission with her pain infliction. That leaves Klaus, Elijah, and Rebecca to tear the remaining Volturi family apart.

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By thegreat4u

@monsterstomp: oh my bad i forgotten bout her i thought we were only using original vampires

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreat4u: Well she is in the Original family, heck she made them into vampires and Michael forced them to feed.

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By thegreat4u
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MonsterStomp

@thegreat4u said:

@monsterstomp: but she aint a vampire

OP doesn't say they have to be vampires. Just the people in the pictures.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jane solos

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: firstly mate her power only works on one at a time not on multiple targets

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: firstly mate her power only works on one at a time not on multiple targets

Clearly you haven't read the Twilight Saga. Her power can work on 20 people at the same time.

@logy5000: Won't work on Esther.

Why not?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000:

1) We're using the characters in the pictures.

2) I don't know. At first I was thinking that other witches have failed to drop Esther with a mental assault, but Jane's powers work on a completely different level. Even still, what's stopping Esther from possessing Jane?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Alec could help Jane. Esther won't posses both of them at the same time.

Jane & Alec both have mental incapacitation powers.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MonsterStomp

@logy5000: Alec showed next to no feats in the films. Most I saw was him manipulating the dark. Plus, when Alice foresaw the future in Part 2, their mental prowess didn't have much use there.

kelvinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kelvinator

@logy5000: what stops klaus from compelling the volturi to kill each other?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: Alec showed next to no feats in the films. Most I saw was him manipulating the dark. Plus, when Alice foresaw the future in Part 2, their mental prowess didn't have much use there.

I'm using the book versions, because I've read the books but I've seen only the first 2 movies. Alec in the books could shut down the mind completely. He would turn them off of all senses. He was deadlier than Jane, by far.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: what stops klaus from compelling the volturi to kill each other?

Jane and Alec have mental powers of their own.

My knowledge on Vampire Diaries borders nothing, but I'm somewhat knowledgeable on Twilight having read the books.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MonsterStomp

@logy5000: Oh well I haven't read the books of either, and this is movie/tv versions. So this is rather pointless.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: Oh well I haven't read the books of either, and this is movie/tv versions. So this is rather pointless.

If this is restricted to movies/tv, then I can't debate for either.

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: ok mate when did her power work on 20 cuz I haven't seen it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: ok mate when did her power work on 20 cuz I haven't seen it

I'm actually wrong, this was meant to be the movie versions, which I haven't seen.

In the books, Bella can see Jane's power working, literally. She saw Jane attacking an army all at the same time in Breaking Dawn.

kelvinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By kelvinator
@logy5000 said:

@monsterstomp: Alec could help Jane. Esther won't posses both of them at the same time.

esther is more powerful than that. she was about to wipe out the entire vampire bloodline by herself. she solos this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

esther is more powerful than that. she was about to wipe out the entire vampire bloodline by herself. she solos this

The Volturi are known to take down Vampire armies as well.

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By thegreat4u

@logy5000: what was happening was she said she could feel her trying to get past,her shields it doesn't mean she would have affected everyone. And btw it is Alec who can affect more than one target at a time that's why his power is more affective but it takes time

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: what was happening was she said she could feel her trying to get past,her shields it doesn't mean she would have affected everyone. And btw it is Alec who can affect more than one target at a time that's why his power is more affective but it takes time

But they both were able to focus their power on an army of targets.

kelvinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: the entire vampire bloodline is every vampire on earth. she created the original vampires, well after silas. she was the most powerful person in vampire diaries for sometime. i bet she could do what jane and alec can do with ease.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: the entire vampire bloodline is every vampire on earth. she created the original vampires, well after silas. she was the most powerful person in vampire diaries for sometime. i bet she could do what jane and alec can do with ease.

But she has never shown the ability to do what they do. Maybe she can, but she didn't.

I think the Volturi will lose anyway since it's the movie version.

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By thegreat4u

@logy5000: she wasnt focusing on the whole army she was trying find a weakness in Bella's shield

kelvinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@kelvinator said:

But she has never shown the ability to do what they do. Maybe she can, but she didn't.

what if it was the book version?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@kelvinator said:

what if it was the book version?

I haven't read the Vampire Diaries books, but the Volturi are much better in their book versions. I'd have to read the VD series to make a judgement on that.

Comicos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Comicos

The originals win.the only thing that can kill them is the White Oak Stake,Safely tucked away.So that means that they can rip them apart,literally in seconds.If not anyone Mikael witch has taken Klaus down while being sick with a cancer-dementia like sickness and pulled out Papa Tunde's blade witch is said to be actuall living hell.

I haven't seen any TWilight,well actually the very first part but only a bit so I don't know about the Volutri.

Plus originals,said to be the strongest creatures in the world by Rebekah herself,bloodlusted oh my.

Elijah exploded a window with peebles.Klaus defeated marcel's army of vamps.

So I may be underestemating the Volutri but the Originals win.

skepta91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Vultori are older than the originals family, aren't they like over 3,500 something years old to the Originals being in at the 10th 11th centuries? I am not 100% sure but if we're going by Vampire Diaries theory of the older the stronger then the Vultori (who are a bunch of insanely overpowered superhero/villian vampires with rediculous superhuman powers) are probably going to win rather quickly. But if we are talking about a striaght out fair fight without the need for over powered Vampires then the Originals Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah would rip them to peices easy.

Tbh I think Elijah could most liekly defeat all if not every single last Vampire from Twilight by himself if we're going on a fair no powers fight lol. This is one of them impossble to answer threads because they're both completely different types of Vampires and from totally different franchises both with their own rules and feats.

Tbh Blade would just turn up and kill the lot go home get stoned and drunk and bed. haha.

skepta91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By skepta91

Going back to my previous answer because tbh it started off as a reasonably hard question to just go to one side. I have spent much time (being a Royal Vampire myself in terms of role play with a unique set of skills and magery abilities to say the least asked about) alot. And it is absolutely certain the Vulroti would demolish the Vampire diaries Vampires relatively easily considering their insane superhuman powers, in some sense mutant powers beyond normal common vampire traits- Cais I beleive is a common but royal vampire yet he possesses no attributes like say Bella, Edward and Jane etc. There is no question that the TV series TVD is a trillion to a billion times by far more realistic and better than crappy bloody Twilights sparkling BS. But the questions who'd win. (The Vultori) without exceptions and no Klaus as powerful as he is struggles sometimes off guard against common vampires and his own brother who's crazy powerful for an original. But if i were to put Klaus (whom i thinks amazing) in a fair ring with say the likes of even just Jane herslef- 9/10 Klaus is screwed. She'd inflict somethign worst than agony in a heartbeat before like we saw happened to Jasper (who's a powerful emapth they're near impossible to kill) get violently murdered even in just a cut scene glimpse of the future that's still a display of what she can do allowing another to behead the foe. Alec also raises serious hellish issues and infact may be able to wipe out the vampire diaries vampires out single handedly. i say tis because ina fist vs fist no hes done for but he has the unique ability to (completely strip someone of their senses as long as he sees fit or maybe for life) No sight, smell, hearing, touch or taste you may as well be renddered dead tbh even for a vampire hwo souly relies on their enchanced senes that is a the ultimate weapon (tvd display how severely they can struggle to control their hightened senses as it is imagine them with none whatsoever? that is game over for any species even for a god being) The reality is this wouldn't be a very long fight if the Vultori went all out used their superhuman powers without a fualt and straight out wanted them dead then that's the outcome they're dead. The Original vampires would be by far harder to kill but none the less Jane and Alec get a chance to build momentum it really is game over no questiosn asked. Then the pawns just pop off the senseless and agonised scraps. However in the defense of the vampire diaries if they were allowed to use their version of hybrids to its fullest, and their lycans to their fullest on top of the insanely powerful warlocks/withces they have (then the twilight franchise is finsished) thank god. I think if Bonnie and any other witch/warlock on her calibre or higher were added into the equasion them tvd has an absolute insane victory at their hands regardless of all the stupidly powerful ampires from tiwlight that sparkle liike xmas trees. However this isnt the case there is no outside intervention, no lycans no withces and wizaerds and hybrids excusing Lkaus so the fight ends horribly for TVD (as much as i cannot stand tiwlight i have to give an honest answer) The Vultori destroys them horribly and are by far older then the originals too. They ever overthrew the romanian family before taking complete royal status too.

Thatoneguy887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then and now, volturi (god, that leaves a bad taste in my mouth just saying it)

Avatar image for marveldcnerdkng
MarvelDCnerdkng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Originals....They have more powerful and better powers than volturi. All who are saying Volturi can take them haven't watched Vampire Diaries and Originals....see , the thing about Originals is that they CANNOT DIE....so no one can kill them basically....and there are lot of hybrids in Originals like Werewolf-Vampire-Warlock hybrid....which gives them 3x advantage over the Volturi...

That's why Originals win...easily.

Avatar image for marveldcnerdkng
MarvelDCnerdkng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatoneguy887: Volturi cannot kill Originals as they are strictly immortal and cannot be killed. While Originals can rip volturi's heads and kill them easily. As they are lot stronger. And Originals can compel other vampires to kill themselves lol

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jane incaps, then Ero decaps.

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kelvinator: the originals tear those overdressed vampires apart.

☆I love this