Protege

No Caption Provided

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I'm gonna point out that barry allen replaced the universe with a multiverse(flashpoint)(convergence), tanked enough antimatter to destroy a universe, died by going to a heaven he can escape control and do whatever he wanted to at his whim which is outside space and time and exists in every universe everywhere every dimension(omniEVERYTHING) and which he created by running which solomon said will set itself right no matter what the hell you do, post some scans, give you a link to my interpretation of the feats, additional quotes and give you a link to the flash comics i read in viewcomics.com(you can just type in flash, and ITS FREE)

Weird Bromance(barry gave eobard his powers)
Weird Bromance(barry gave eobard his powers)
IT ENDS. Barry creates a living paradox and gives eobard zolomon's powerset(being on his own timelne)
IT ENDS. Barry creates a living paradox and gives eobard zolomon's powerset(being on his own timelne)
bart is a unreliable narrator who's max speed is mach 7
bart is a unreliable narrator who's max speed is mach 7
Barry's grandson is able to move faster than a guy with his own timeline(hunter zolomon) in a comic where he learns he is the speed force
Barry's grandson is able to move faster than a guy with his own timeline(hunter zolomon) in a comic where he learns he is the speed force
Barry(wally in barry's body) remakes the dc universe and remembers it, therefore the line from batman,
Barry(wally in barry's body) remakes the dc universe and remembers it, therefore the line from batman, "it was a gift"

SCANS:

Barry creates an omni-everything heaven and learns he can control it as well as escape it
Barry creates an omni-everything heaven and learns he can control it as well as escape it
Barry Allen tanks a wave of antimatter that according to the novelization destroyed universe and universe and dies by going into this heaven thereafter the monitor keeps putting him where he needs barry(published in 2005 so it may contradict chain lightning with wally west)
Barry Allen tanks a wave of antimatter that according to the novelization destroyed universe and universe and dies by going into this heaven thereafter the monitor keeps putting him where he needs barry(published in 2005 so it may contradict chain lightning with wally west)
In Trapped in The Speed Force he learns he can control who enters ,who leaves, and who leaves, at his whim including gorilla grodd with the speed force and a guy from world war 2, and IRIS(maybe the one stronger than grodd's)
In Trapped in The Speed Force he learns he can control who enters ,who leaves, and who leaves, at his whim including gorilla grodd with the speed force and a guy from world war 2, and IRIS(maybe the one stronger than grodd's)

For more coie novelisation quotes and in depth interpertations, look here:

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/kbroskywalker/blog/

ps. Pandora had a big role with flash revamping the universe she defintely has a good chance of winning, i'm looking for a scan of barry killing darkseid with the antilife equation to become the black racer

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Thanos w/ IG.

Avatar image for super_sayian_beyonder
Super_Sayian_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

nafan_weeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You are all confused. There are two "The One Above All" characters. One is the celestial, who is in fact extremely powerful and ranks above almost everyone. The other, is an ENTITY, holding the same title. The entity commands even the Living Tribunal, who is limitless in power. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do not believe the entity "The One Above All" has a physical form. It is equal to "The Presence" of the DC Universe.

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer and his brother? :D

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nafan_weeee: It's already been clarified that TOAA is two different beings. The Entity has taken human form a couple times but is most likely without form.