I hate Mainstream Comics, by this I mean the big 2 in comics and big 1 in Mangas. Marvel 616, DC New 52 and Pre 52, as well Shonen Jump.
So what does this mean? This is a street level tourney. 3 characters. 1 character for each category. They simply cannot be in the Marvel 616 Universe, DC Pre 52/New 52 Universes, or Shonen Jump Mangas. Thats it. You can use characters that were bought out by say DC/Marvel, and you can use characters from DC Vertigo, Golden Age, Silver Age, Marvel What Ifs, Ultimate Marvel, ect. Chracters and Comics that are all but forgotten or hardly ever seen its time in the sun for debates so to speak.
- Speed: Mach 1 tops.
- Strength: 1 ton.
- Durability: Must be harmed by bullets. Heal knife wounds in minuets.
- Speed: Mach 2 tops.
- Strength: 5 tons.
- Durability: Must be harmed by bullets. Wolverine Healing Factor.
High Tier Street:
- Speed: Mach 3 tops.
- Strength: 20 tons.
- Durability: Must be harmed by missiles. Deadpool Healing Factor.
Additional rules for every class.
- No Powers that can do more damage than a bunker buster missile.
- Reality Warping is a no.
- Time Control on enemies is a no. Time Control to put yourself past the Mach 3 limit is a no.
- Any stat increases past the High Tier Street level is a no.
- Teledismemberment, Intangibility attacks, and BFR moves is a no.
- You can have psychics, but they cannot mentally mind rape/control anyone, only mentally affect (Illusions, Mind Reading, Psy Communication, ect). Same for Magic users.
- No BFR.
Thats it for rules.
A Team would kinda look like this.
Fragile Guy: Rex Splode (Image)
All Rounder: Ryu (Image/Udon)
High Tier Street: Astounding Wolfman (Image)
Just as a Example.