CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CosmicSpiral

No Caption Provided

Synopsis (aka a Fun Fantasy Story Set-Up)

Bat-Mite and Mr. Mxyzptlk consistently argue about whether Superman or Batman is the greater hero, so they settle upon a wager. Bat-Mite points out that Superman always had the benefit of having powers and the feeling of responsibility to use them for the greater good, while Batman built himself up through years of dedication in response to a horrific event. He bets that if Superman had never come to Earth, and subsequently never been exposed to a yellow sun, he wouldn't have become a hero in the first place. To prove his point, he decides to change the history of Superboy Prime to mirror the history of Bruce Wayne. 

Bat-Mite warps reality and recreates the Krypton of the Earth-Prime universe. In this version Krypton was never consumed by Rao, so Kal-El was never sent to Earth. Instead little Kal-El spent his childhood raised by his parents until they were brutally killed on the streets by a thief (also set up by Bat-Mite). To the imp's surprise but delight, Kal-El dedicates himself to becoming a superhero in the vein of Batman. On the premise of scientific research he leaves Krypton and explores the universe: he learns how to fight in multiple styles, becomes a detective, teaches himself various scientific and mental disciplines. However, he retains the xenophobia of a Kryptonian so he constantly shields himself from the possibility of contamination: subsequently, he never learns about the powers he could possibly gain from sunlight. He secretly returns to Krypton, is declared officially deceased, and becomes a disguised vigilante. 

One day he slips up and is captured by a criminal scientist. Due to the unique circumstances the latter decides to use him as a guinea pig for his teleportation technology. He sends him to the surface of a nearby star: he reasons that either the experiment failed and Kal-El's atoms are ripped apart, or it succeeded and he will be incinerated in seconds. However, he unluckily sends him to the chromosphere of a yellow star. Kal-El discovers that he gains superpowers from yellow sunlight and that diving into the star increases those powers even further. He creates armor that replicates his sundipped powers by turning ambient radiation into highly intense yellow sunlight. With his new abilities he becomes unstoppable (no one on Krypton ever figures out the secret of his superpowers). After hearing about the evil in other parts of the universe, he decides to expand his authority beyond Krypton. His ingenious mind eventually devises time technology and a ship that can access the Bleed; Kal-El sets himself up as a guardian of the Multiverse. He dedicates himself to stopping evil through space and time in a manner similar to the Superman Dynasty. 

The short version

This is Superboy Prime with the intellect and martial arts proficiency of Batman. He wears Monitor armor which constantly boosts him to his sundipped level (proportional to his own exhibited strength). He is the same age as Superboy-Prime is depicted in comics. He knows all about his abilities and is willing to use any of them to defeat his enemies.

The Gauntlet

- Kal-El has 24 hours of prep to prepare for his opponents. He has access to files detailing their powers and weaknesses.  
- He can only use his own powers to fight, but can devise technology to protect himself. His enemies have no prep and no idea he's coming for them.
- This version of Superboy-Prime has Batman's morals, and he is fully healed after every fight.
- Assume that characters whose physical characteristics are magically enhanced can hurt Prime (Ares, Genocide, Cheetah, etc.). He's immune to all other forms of magic.
- All enemies have standard equipment.  
- BFR, KO, and incapacitation are all acceptable means of victory. Prime faces them down on their own turf. 

1. Injustice Gang (General Eiling, Lex Luthor, Queen Bee, Prometheus) in their satellite
- Lex Luthor is wearing his war suit. 
- General Eiling is inhabiting the Shaggy Man's body. 
- Queen Bee has her entire swarm to back her up. 

2. The Crime Syndicate of Amerika (Ultraman, Superwoman, Owlman, Johnny Quick, Power Ring) in antimatter Metropolis
- Ultraman is carrying Anti-Kryptonite with him.  
- The anti-matter/matter limitation doesn't apply. 

3. The Four Horsemen of Apokolips (Death, Famine, War, and Pestilence) on Oolong Island 
- This is the first incarnation. 

4. Secret Society of Super-VIllains (Captain Nazi, Black Adam, Solomon Grundy, Cheetah, Doctor Polaris, Giganta) in Kahndaq
- Solomon Grundy is in his most powerful incarnation.  
- This is regular Black Adam. 
- Cheetah has the speed boost after training with Zoom.  

5. The Hyperclan at the North Pole
- Essentially the Hyperclan are seven White Martians, trained extensively in military tactics and practical application of their own powers.    
- They are using all their powers in this fight.

6. Cyborg Superman (10 Green Lantern rings and the Alpha Power Battery implanted in his chest) in Coast City
- Hank can control any technology that he can find and interact with.  

7. Sebastian and Helspont on the ruined Earth-51
- Sebastian is fully armed and Prime's files alert him to this. 

8. DesperoSinestro, and Atrocitus on Ysmault
- Regular Despero is being used in this battle. 
- Sinestro is using a Qwardian power ring.

9. Zoom, Inertia and Professor Zoom in Keystone City
- Inertia is powered by Velocity 9.   

10. Pre-Crisis Fatal Five (Emerald EmpressValidusTharokThe PersuaderMano) on Weber's World 
- As implied, these are the original incarnations.

11. Ares and Genocide on Themyscira
- Genocide doesn't have the lasso.  
- Ares is wearing his armor. Reality manipulation won't work directly on Prime. 

12. Darkseid's Elite (Mantis, Kalibak, the Desaad- possessed Mary Marvel, and Grayven) on Apokolips
- Grayven, Mantis, and Kalibak are all in possession of their original bodies. 
- Mary Marvel is assumed to be at least the power level displayed in Countdown.

13. Onimar Synn on Thanagar
- Please read this thread if you don't know how powerful he is.  
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By WhiteLantern#1

He clears it... EXCEPT for 9. Other than that he destroys them...      
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By supermandefender

SBP Amped up with the armor runs thru all of it.

MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MrDestroyer187

Superboy Prime Kills them all in a Brutal Rage leaving nothing and no one left

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ssejllenrad

He does this to everyone... 

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FinalStar86

A sun dipped version of Prime? Sounds powerful but he is going to catch hell at 10 against the PC FF

MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MrDestroyer187

SUPERMAN PRIME WINS... none of these teams would stand a chance even the strongest team would lose badly. I can see it now, they would all team up on Prime and then Prime would unleash his Wrath upon them leaving nothing left but dead torn bodies for the vultures to pick at

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Achilles.

SBP beats the crap out of all of them

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By sexy_merc
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom might stop prime maybe
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Sexy Merc said:
" 7 "
Hmmm...explain.  

@FinalStar86 said:
" A sun dipped version of Prime? Sounds powerful but he is going to catch hell at 10 against the PC FF "
Count on it. 
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By sexy_merc
@CosmicSpiral: I just finished reading the rules and I just saw he had Batman's intellect, so I'm not so sure anymore. I wondered why you gave him preparation at first but now I see.
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By tensor

prime prime prime

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By Magian

SPB is very powerful on his own. I can't imagine how powerful he would be with Batman's intellect and martial art skills. When you say that he has Batman's morals, what do you mean? That he doesn't kill?

ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ThaMessenger07

He tears through everyone. His first real battle will be 9 but he takes it. 

Edit: Actually 7 is where his fight starts. Still he runs through it.

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@ComicMan24 said:

" SPB is very powerful on his own. I can't imagine how powerful he would be with Batman's intellect and martial art skills. When you say that he has Batman's morals, what do you mean? That he doesn't kill? "

He won't ever kill intentionally, but he will break bones.  

@Sexy Merc

said:

" @CosmicSpiral: I just finished reading the rules and I just saw he had Batman's intellect, so I'm not so sure anymore. I wondered why you gave him preparation at first but now I see. "

So where would you place him now? 

@ThaMessenger07

said:

" He tears through everyone. His first real battle will be 9 but he takes it. "

I do not see him beating Synn without a damn good plan. Count the original Mantis too, that guy was a monster.  
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FinalStar86
@ComicMan24 said:
" SPB is very powerful on his own. I can't imagine how powerful he would be with Batman's intellect and martial art skills. When you say that he has Batman's morals, what do you mean? That he doesn't kill? "
Prime would get man handled by Pre Crisis Validus
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#18  Edited By Magian
@FinalStar86 said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
Prime would get man handled by Pre Crisis Validus "
Yeah, I know that he was very strong.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@FinalStar86 said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
He has 24 hours prep and Batman's genius. He could just blitz Validus and throw him into space. 
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@CosmicSpiral: 

He was beat through Hawkman and Hawkgirls devine love.......he Superboy prime with Batmans planing and tactical mind as well as the genius.......he will take him out....no real substance, just strong speculation based on my knowledge of prior readings. 
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @CosmicSpiral:   He was beat through Hawkman and Hawkgirls devine love.......he Superboy prime with Batmans planing and tactical mind as well as the genius.......he will take him out....no real substance, just strong speculation based on my knowledge of prior readings.  "
Which was obviously PIS since he had wrecked the JSA twice and barely gotten scratched in the process. He literally flicked Black Adam to the moon. 
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By FinalStar86
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
He has 24 hours prep and Batman's genius. He could just blitz Validus and throw him into space.  "
I'm talking about normal SBP and not the version in this scenario, also can't the Emerald Eye create portals? I think someone else used it in the L.E.G.I.O.N. series
MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MrDestroyer187

Holy Shit, my mistake LOL! This is SBP with Batman's Intellect and skills WOW! Guys come on Prime alone is too much for these teams, he naturally has the ability to directly use and overwhelm other powerful forces and energy sources, but by adding Batman's attributes to him would be OVERKILL to anyone that fought him... ENOUGH SAID

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@FinalStar86 said: 
I'm talking about normal SBP and not the version in this scenario, also can't the Emerald Eye create portals? I think someone else used it in the L.E.G.I.O.N. series "
Could she do that during her introduction?
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By FinalStar86
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @FinalStar86 said: 
I'm talking about normal SBP and not the version in this scenario, also can't the Emerald Eye create portals? I think someone else used it in the L.E.G.I.O.N. series "
Could she do that during her introduction? "
Actually I think during this instance someone else was in control of the Eye and made a portal from 30th century to the present.  I have look for the issue again though
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By daak1212

I can see him having trouble with 6.  Im not sure though, what is the added bonus of having multiple rings?  I thought having 2 was like having another one which isnt an added boost to your overall strength just another construct to make?
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By Primmaster64

PRIME FOR THE WIN!!! He knows martial arts.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By daak1212
@Primmaster64 said:
"PRIME FOR THE WIN!!! He knows martial arts."

KI-YA!
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I want to say Prime clears this, he stops at either 9 or 10.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#30  Edited By Primmaster64
@daak1212 said:
" @Primmaster64 said:
"PRIME FOR THE WIN!!! He knows martial arts."
KI-YA! "
WAX ON WAX OFF!!!...
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Valtot

superboy prime sundipped um with batmans skills and control of his powers, i tihnk he takes this

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By difficlus

stops at 7 or 9...

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points