Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By supermandefender

Rules are....You can only use current powerlevels and feats displayed in the new current 52 universe.  Morals on. Characters act like normally would.  

Earth has remembered the horrible things Manhattan has done and he has returned to earth. JLA, Firestorm, and Captain Atom are sent off to bring Dr. Manhattan to justice. Manhattan is forbidden to leave the fight, and he refuses to go quitely.  

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By difficlus

They just talk it out.lol

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CapitolPunishment

Dr. Manhattan feats?

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By supermandefender
@CapitolPunishment said:

Dr. Manhattan feats? 

What Manhattan has used up till now.

@difficlus said:

They just talk it out.lol

No talking it out it is forbidden in the rules. Manhattan starts the fight.  ^_^; 

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CapitolPunishment

Then Captain Atom solo's

rudorudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rudorudo

Lol New 52 Captain Atom is Dr. Manhattan.....amirite?

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By supermandefender
@rudorudo said:

Lol New 52 Captain Atom is Dr. Manhattan.....amirite?

That where it seems like they are going with him but he isnt there yet.
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By buttersdaman000

We should wait at least a year until solely using DCnU feats and characters........

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#10  Edited By Joygirl

Manhattan shows up, sees the battle play out before him along with the rest of existence, sees that Batman's penis is larger than his and teleports to Mars so he can cry in peace. JL win by default.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@buttersdaman000 said:

We should wait at least a year until solely using DCnU feats and characters........

Agreed.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#12  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Captain Atom or Firestorm should solo.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@JediXMan said:

Captain Atom or Firestorm should solo.

Also this.
Avatar image for maxwell_lord_the_fourth
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it would be better to wait for the titles to be at least at the end of their first arc before using them in fights.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Static Shock

The new 52 versions of those characters don't have enough feats. Just as bad as Manhattan himself.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By TifaLockhart

You guys should check out the Dr. Manhattan HeroClix figure. He puts Captain Atom to shame (which is sad, cause the Captain is awesome).

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By supermandefender
@Static Shock said:
The new 52 versions of those characters don't have enough feats. Just as bad as Manhattan himself.

I also stated you can use current powerlevels. So if Captain Atom is supposely ect ect strong you can use that as debatable material. Like we know Superman has certain feats from Superman #1. When know Green latnerns and what there power rings do. We know Wonder Woman has magic weapons and is near Superman like strength. We know Firestorms powers. The limited there feats because someone could pull a ridiculous feat and use that like Hals old constructs are this strong or Supermans blizting. ect.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Killemall

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

You guys should check out the Dr. Manhattan HeroClix figure. He puts Captain Atom to shame (which is sad, cause the Captain is awesome).

AGREED!!

@Static Shock said:

Of course, but i still feel Dr. Manhattan has more potential, we dont know the extent of his powers apart from the fact that he is very powerful :)

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Static Shock
@Killemall: J.T. Krul said that Captain Atom is the most powerful being in 52 right now. No feats yet. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Static Shock
@supermandefender said:
 I also stated you can use current powerlevels.
You mean Pre-Flashpoint power levels?
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Killemall

@Static Shock said:

@Killemall: J.T. Krul said that Captain Atom is the most powerful being in 52 right now. No feats yet.

That's cool man, coz Captain Atom is AWESOME!!Sad to see he overtook superman but well happens!!But well Doc Manhattan is not included in the 52 so yeah i dont know man, its really hard to judge where he stands in terms of powers?? perhaps towards SS end.. dont know yet!!

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#22  Edited By Saren
@Killemall said:

@Static Shock said:

That's cool man, coz Captain Atom is AWESOME!!Sad to see he overtook superman but well happens!!But well Doc Manhattan is not included in the 52 so yeah i dont know man, its really hard to judge where he stands in terms of powers?? perhaps towards SS end.. dont know yet!!

By what logic is Manhattan on Surfer's level? He's not even on Mr. M's level.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Killemall

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

@Static Shock said:

Because he showed matter manipulation powers, besides as i am not sure where to categories him i said "PERHAPS he is towards SS end" perhaps not :)

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Saren
@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

@Static Shock said:

Because he showed matter manipulation powers, besides as i am not sure where to categories him i said "PERHAPS he is towards SS end" perhaps not :)

I can't begin to count the number of people who have displayed better matter manipulation than Manhattan.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Killemall

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

I can't begin to count the number of people who have displayed better matter manipulation than Manhattan.

But can you really give me a long list of people who have shown matter manipulation, who can reconstruct his body from atoms in few seconds, has complete awareness of subatomic particle and time, can alter his body size, can see past present and future of himself, teleport himself from one planet to another at will, doesn’t need food or drink to survive, phase through solid object, make multiple copies of him that can function independently, has awesome energy attacks, and powerful telekinesis.

And if you can create such a list and provided they are still far below surfer than i would honor your claim :)

I rest my case.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Killemall

@CitizenBane: Besides what do u really mean better manipulation then Manhattan, i cant remember any instance when Manhattan wasnt able to manipulate sth despite his will :)

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Saren
@Killemall: What feats does Manhattan have that place him above people like Mr. M, who has created living dinosaurs from dust, or Proteus, who restructured the entirety of Edinburgh, or Legion, who froze time over Rome for hours, or Nate Grey, who could destroy continents with a thought, or Zatanna, who has run through hundreds of dimensions and can warp reality in any way with a word, or Shade, who creates simulacrums that can think for themselves, or Doom, who conjured a Time Cube out of nowhere on the spot, or Atom, who has created universes (even Animal Man has created a universe, for god's sake), or Firestorm who can turn the world into salt? 

Those are off the top of my head. Most of the abilities you mentioned are pretty useless in this  fight. Atom and Firestorm can go intangible. Increasing his body size? Meh. He can see the future but he himself acknowledged that he can't do anything about it. Atom and Firestorm can see subatomic particles. 

@Killemall
said:

@CitizenBane: Besides what do u really mean better manipulation then Manhattan, i cant remember any instance when Manhattan wasnt able to manipulate sth despite his will :)

What was Manhattan's greatest manipulation feat? I can't recall him doing anything that Atom or Firestorm can't easily do.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Killemall

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall: What feats does Manhattan have that place him above people like Mr. M, who has created living dinosaurs from dust, or Proteus, who restructured the entirety of Edinburgh, or Legion, who froze time over Rome for hours, or Nate Grey, who could destroy continents with a thought, or Zatanna, who has run through hundreds of dimensions and can warp reality in any way with a word, or Shade, who creates simulacrums that can think for themselves, or Doom, who conjured a Time Cube out of nowhere on the spot, or Atom, who has created universes (even Animal Man has created a universe, for god's sake), or Firestorm who can turn the world into salt?

Those are off the top of my head. Most of the abilities you mentioned are pretty useless in thisfight. Atom and Firestorm can go intangible. Increasing his body size? Meh. He can see the future but he himself acknowledged that he can't do anything about it. Atom and Firestorm can see subatomic particles.

@Killemall
said:

What was Manhattan's greatest manipulation feat? I can't recall him doing anything that Atom or Firestorm can't easily do.

He never had to, that is the thing we have no clue whatsoever on his power limit. and which ability doesnt help, ability to see the future? ability to change size at will? ability to transmutate , ability to make multiple copies, energy attack why would they be useless?? He was pitted against weaker opponents and hence he didnt need to use any of his powers.

Besides how do u propose Mr. M would win against him? has anyone been able to hurt him, apart from he himself?

that is the thing besides i never mentioned he SHOULD WIN, all i said was he has a lot of potential and he PERHAPS (maybe) is in the same league as silver surfer.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solos Atom

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not much has changed lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Atom stomps.

Firestorm also.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA stomps

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nathaniel soloslaughters

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Spite

JLA solo (Speed force)

Captain atom Godmurdercurbstomp

Firestorm Solo

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: why the bump?

Ronnie disassembles him permentantly.

Nathaniel eats him.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beware_my_power: Well i just Bumped it ^^ , Dr manhattan is Overrated By his fanboy's am arguing with some dude again on youtube saying beat's every one Lol

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: bumping a thread to prove a pint against someone who is obviously wrong is equivalent to spite.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points