#1 Edited by McHotcakes (438 posts) - - Show Bio

All fights take place in Khan's Arena

The movie versions of Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, and Hulk do battle with the Mortal Kombat Universe. Can they survive?

-Everybody is in character.

-Nobody gets any prep time.

-All characters have their normal equipment and gear.

-Characters can be defeated by KO, incapacitation, or death.

-A team is eliminated when every member on the team is defeated.

-Any characters on The Avengers team that are defeated in a round return for the next round at half strength and health.

-The Avengers get a 30 minute break between each round to recover.

Round 1

Team: Black Dragon- Kano, Kira, Kobra, and Jarek.

Round 2

Team: Law and Disorder- Dairou, Darrius, Hotaru, and Havik

Round 3

Team: Defenders of the Earth- Johnny Cage, Stryker, Kabal, and Nightwolf.

Round 4

Team OIA- Sonya, Jax, Cyrax, and Kenshi.

Round 5

Team: Outworld- Mileena, Baraka, Reptile, and Shang Tsung.

Round 6

Team: Lin Kuei- Sub-Zero, Smoke, Sektor, and Frost.

Round 7

Team: Edenia- Sindel, Kitana, Jade, and Rain.

Round 8

Team: Hell- Quan Chi(with Shinnok's amulet), Scorpion, Noob Saibot, and Sareena.

Round 9

Team: Monster- Goro, Kintaro, Sheeva, and Motaro.

Round 10

Team: White Lotus- Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Shujinko, and Kai.

Round 11

Team: Divine Spirits- Raiden, Fujin, Ermac, and Ashrah

Round 12

Team: End Game- Shao Khan(End of MK9), Shinnok(with his amulet), Onaga(with the Kamidogu) and Blaze(Full Power)

#2 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

@McHotcakes: Cool thread. I like your set up.

Question: Can the team loose people as the fight goes on? Or is it all or nothing.

#3 Posted by Shawnbaby (10450 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor Solos

Hulk Solos

Iron Man Solos

#4 Posted by McHotcakes (438 posts) - - Show Bio

@onilordasmodeus: In the OP I say that if one of the Avengers dies or is KO'd they come back in the next round at half health and strength.

@Shawnbaby: I don't think any of them solo. They could probably solo the first few rounds but by the time they get to round eight they'd start to have some trouble. By the time they'd get to round 11 they're facing 2 gods and a high powered telepath. And by round 12 they're facing 4 people with Godlike strength and durability.

#5 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

@McHotcakes:

In that case I don't see the Avengers really having to much trouble until round 10 or eleven.

Cap could get knocked out (knocked down to half health) as early as round 4, and IM as early as round 5, but if they can come back it wouldn't really matter to much.

Rounds 6-9 is a helluva series but the Avenger can make it though, Shujinko in round 10 could pose a serious problem but his team-mates most likely won't be able to hang with the Avenger team so he'd go down.

Round 11, with both Raiden and Fujin, would be rough for the avengers, and honestly I could see it going either way.

Round 12 the Avengers loose. They have no chance of winning.