#1 Edited by BigCimmerian (8309 posts) - - Show Bio

- Title says everything, who is the most powerful character that pre Flashpoint Superman defeated

- The most powerful character that Thor with no Odin Force just regular Thor defeated

#2 Posted by pooty (11150 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor: Glory or Mangog i think

#3 Posted by 18hunt (2904 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor - mangog

Superman - I guess darkseid? Idk

#4 Posted by nightwing444 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre crisis Superman killed the Anti Monitor.

Post Crisis. .probably Impereix

#5 Posted by Perethorn (3401 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor killed Surtur

Superman has defeated Darkseid

#6 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor killed Surtur

which of those would win in a fight?

#7 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor - Surtur, Demogorge or Glory. When he was facing Surtur, he often was boosted temporary, but not against other two.

#8 Posted by SheenLantern (6656 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he has...

#9 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@perethorn said:

I don't think he has...

Gladiator has :P

heh heh get it?

#10 Edited by Perethorn (3401 posts) - - Show Bio

@perethorn said:

I don't think he has...

He actually did it. During Supergirl of Krypton arc, Superman defeated Darkseid by leaving him on the Source Wall.

#11 Posted by ChristhecomicPunk (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor - Surtur, Demogorge or Glory. When he was facing Surtur, he often was boosted temporary, but not against other two.

He was boosted against Glory as well.

#12 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

He was boosted against Glory as well.

By what? BTW, why I don't see responses to my posts in my profil?

#13 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7603 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwing444: I pretty sure PC Superman can't kill Anti Monitor

#14 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwing444:

Supes was amped by that blue woman and it was Green Lantern who finished him.

Or maybe I'm crazy.

#15 Edited by ChristhecomicPunk (106 posts) - - Show Bio

By what? BTW, why I don't see responses to my posts in my profil?

He was amped by a prayer. The text explicitly states that without it, he would have died.

"And that's how he would have died--then and there--had it not been....FOR THE SPARK."

And

"The Thunder God didn't understand whether this sudden surge of strength came from somewhere OUTSIDE himself...or deep WITHIN...He only knew that it gave him the will to fight on, when there was no will LEFT in him."

Amped by the prayer. (Although, the strip on the left from the first scan is a good feat for Thor.)

What do you mean? Like my reply didn't show up in your box?

#16 Edited by nightwing444 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: You are crazy

@homicidalmaniac: PC Superman punched a weakened Anti Monitor into a star and ended the battle, saved everybody etc etc.Afterwards with Earth 2 destroyed , Alex Luthor created a pocket dimension for him and Lois and that little punk Superboy Prime. IIRC in the final battle in COIE PC Superman, PC Wonder Woman and Other PC characters joined Alex Luthor and SBP against the Anti Monitor. Most died, Wonder Woman was turned to clay and SBP was blasted out with an anti matter wave.However he was the first and IIRC onlysurvivor of the wave because of the Weakened condition of AM.Darkseid channeled The omega beam through Luthor and weakened him further until PC Superman finally lost and said ,"Die Motherf*****!" (Actually he didn't but we know that's what he wanted to!) And kicked his ass all over the place like Silver Age Superman should do.Weakened after relentless battles with everybody from Robin to the Spectre and deprived of his anti matter canons and positive energy sources, The Anti Monitor was punched into a star by PC Supes and finally killed

#17 Edited by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

For Thor arguably Sentry/Void. Yes I know Sentry/Void wanted to die, but a win is a win!

#18 Edited by BigCimmerian (8309 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: You are crazy

@homicidalmaniac: PC Superman punched a weakened Anti Monitor into a star and ended the battle, saved everybody etc etc.Afterwards with Earth 2 destroyed , Alex Luthor created a pocket dimension for him and Lois and that little punk Superboy Prime. IIRC in the final battle in COIE PC Superman, PC Wonder Woman and Other PC characters joined Alex Luthor and SBP against the Anti Monitor. Most died, Wonder Woman was turned to clay and SBP was blasted out with an anti matter wave.However he was the first and IIRC onlysurvivor of the wave because of the Weakened condition of AM.Darkseid channeled The omega beam through Luthor and weakened him further until PC Superman finally lost and said ,"Die Motherf*****!" (Actually he didn't but we know that's what he wanted to!) And kicked his ass all over the place like Silver Age Superman should do.Weakened after relentless battles with everybody from Robin to the Spectre and deprived of his anti matter canons and positive energy sources, The Anti Monitor was punched into a star by PC Supes and finally killed

I'm considering reading COIE, is it any good lol?

#19 Edited by Flash_Batarang22 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor>>>>>>Superman low difficulty

#20 Edited by nightwing444 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

@flash_batarang22: I dont know what you're smoking man but it sure sounds like fun...

@bigcimmerian:Its brilliant. A very well done event which very few since have been able to match.However there are literally "n" no of characters involved and it can get tedious reading about people you have absolutely no clue about.But otherwise it is an extremely well written and unusually concise (compared to other "crises") event .Its easy to understand and really epic in its scale. Try it.

#21 Posted by BigCimmerian (8309 posts) - - Show Bio

@flash_batarang22: I dont know what you're smoking man but it sure sounds like fun...

@bigcimmerian:Its brilliant. A very well done event which very few since have been able to match.However there are literally "n" no of characters involved and it can get tedious reading about people you have absolutely no clue about.But otherwise it is an extremely well written and unusually concise (compared to other "crises") event .Its easy to understand and really epic in its scale. Try it.

Has Batman done anything important during that Crisis? :P Thanks for info, I will read it.

#22 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwing444:

If you're talking about Supes shoving Imperiex's energy into the Boom Tube, I don't count that as a 100% Supes victory, seeing as how it was Kyle who trapped Imperiex in Warworld.

#23 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman's most powerful enemy he actually beat fair and square was Darkseid in Apokolips Now.

#24 Posted by D3athstroke (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor: Null ?
Superman:IDK. Bizzaro ?

#25 Posted by BigCimmerian (8309 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman's most powerful enemy he actually beat fair and square was Darkseid in Apokolips Now.

Has Batman done anything impressive or important during Crisis on Infinite Earths?

#26 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by XLR87T3 (2771 posts) - - Show Bio

Just kidding, just kidding!

#28 Posted by Blackdog2009 (1821 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman has defeated: Imperiex, Darkseid, Doomsday, Black Ring Luthor (basically omnipotent Luthor), The Spectre (Superman was corrupted by the Spear Of Destiny then and used it)and also Superman defeated Thor himself in the pages of JL vs Avengers. There are more but those are the ones I remember right now.

#29 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@christhecomicpunk:

No one's reply is shown in my inbox.

It was also said that it amped his will, not his power. "It gave him will to fight on".

#30 Edited by ChristhecomicPunk (106 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666:

That...is strange. Don't know what to tell you.

Yeah, meaning that when he had no strength left to fight, the prayer amped him to where he could continue. Without it, he would have died quickly.