#1 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

Helspont VS Martian Manhunter

These two are pretty much identical in powers so I figure this is a really fair fight. I don't know what would be the deciding factor in this fight, what would make one more likely to win than the other. Tell me what you think (and why of course).

#2 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

very interesting fight what made you think of this.

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

I did the Helspont page for the contest and it was on my mind.

#4 Posted by Broken Arrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know much about either character,but using my keen detective skills I can come up with an answer.Helspont would win,if they both have the same powers the villain would do what ever it takes.What I mean is if Helspont's only way to block a devastating attack was to use a innocent person he would Martian Manhunter would rather die.

#5 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (642 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I understand about Helspont's abilities and their level of power, J'onn is way above him. His mental abilties are unmatched, he has strength and speed on par with Superman, he has complete and total control over his molecular density and structure, not to mention his Martian Vision.

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't really speak for his mental abilities since they haven't been shown much in the comics. He has taken down powerful psychic's with mind blasts alone but he's never had real psychic battles to showcase his abilities. He's been called one of the most powerful psychics (in his universe) but that was just words without much proof so I wouldn't just assume it's correct. The rest of his abilites are pretty even with MM though. He has strength enough to give Majestic (Supes clone with equal if not greater strength) a fight and speed to keep up with him in traveling speed and in hand to hand combat. He can shape shift like MM and has similar phasing powers and powerful blasts of his own that he can shoot from his hands.

#7 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

i think martian manhunter

#8 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#9 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

i say the manhunter has his name for a reason, imo hes is stronger, superman has even quted that manhunter is as strong as him and next powerful in line, in th comic series where that blond hair kyotian guys comes in and stomps manhunter, i thnk his name is pesus or something like it,

hmm upon looking into it the manhunter has got beat down by 2 kytopians( pesus and super boy prime)

#10 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

Helspont and Martian Manhunter...wow. I'll say Helspont.

#11 Posted by BUMPER (37 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP!!!

#12 Posted by Doomhunter (289 posts) - - Show Bio

"Bump!",what kind of answer is that???

#13 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

I go with J'onn but Helspont is immortal. I think.

#14 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMPER says:

"BUMP!!!"

lol oh no not again!

#15 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMPER says:

"BUMP!!!"

Oh god.

Slams head against keyboard

#16 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont know enough about helspont, so i cant pick a winner :(

#17 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't worry bout it, MM wins.

#18 Posted by Sling Shot (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

Or does he?..........

#19 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Don't worry bout it, MM wins."

thnks buckshot!

#20 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Don't worry bout it, MM wins."

lol

#21 Posted by Superkitty (1089 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't the most fair fight be someone and their exact duplicate? But then you'd think it's almost always be a tie...

#22 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

i think MM could last longer but i don't know much about Hellspont