Avatar image for lordofthebrocean
lordofthebrocean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lordofthebrocean

This battle has absolutely NOTHING to do with who is stronger. Who will win in a fight. No. Please, do not make this a fight topic forum, because it is not. Read the title again and again before posting if you do not understand what I am saying. Now, this is between Frieza and Darkseid. Frieza, the Universal Tyrant vs. Darkseid, Lord of Apokolips. Who has more achievement feats, and superior feats at that, under their belt to be called more "Ruthless"? If you got any scans or any videos to show as proof of your choice, please post them. Do not come in here with an ignorant answer like "Frieza" or "Darkseid". No. If you do, I will simply flag you for trolling. I am really tired of trolls ruining possible great threads. So, if you post, please use intelligence and support what you say in your posts. Let's have this thread one that is centered around intelligence, not ignorant trolling. And yes, trolling includes stupid fanboy comments. Let's use intelligence people. Leave the fanboy talk at the door.

The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The Dude.

Easily! Darkseid. He's an evil god who's been around for thousands of years torchering his people and subjecating them and the rest of the universe.
lordofthebrocean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lordofthebrocean
@The Dude.:
But anything specific that Darkseid has done that Frieza cannot top?
raxtsfk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By raxtsfk

Darkseid rules a planet that is basically Hell. Thats pretty ruthless.I want to think that Frieza is some stupid punk but i remember him ruling like a hundred planets... I don't know if they were regular planets or all as bad as Apokalips.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By sexy_merc

Frieza had his moments in Namek and Planet Vegeta where he was completely ruthless and always seemed to have fun doing it, but he is no match for Darkseid in this category.
lordofthebrocean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lordofthebrocean
@Sexy Merc:
But what has Darkseid done that Frieza cannot top? Frieza has conquered 100+ planets.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By sexy_merc
@lordofthebrocean:
He killed his brother in order to be first in line to the throne of Apokolips. He had one of his followers poison his own mother. in order to become the Supreme Monarch. This is around the time he became Darkseid. Frieza isn't so ruthless as to do anything to his family, moreover world domination which is prevalent in many villains. He single-handedly caused more than half of Wonderwoman's race to be destroyed because they didn't help him....I could go on man, but if you want more try researching Darkseid. The list goes on for a while.