#1 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

For those of you who don't know missing link is and old hulk foe who in the marvel universe was the missing link and got thawed out. Although he sadly got exposed to radiation and turned to a horde creature who was just as strong as hulk and let out so much radiation hulk could barely hit him and tried never to touch him in there fights. Although he did have normal int. He never really lost to hulk in the three or two fights they had.

We all know the thing so who takes this??

#2 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Zenma says:

"zee crusher says:
"For those of you who don't know missing link is and old hulk foe who in the marvel universe was the missing link and got thawed out. Although he sadly got exposed to radiation and turned to a horde creature who was just as strong as hulk and let out so much radiation hulk could barely hit him and tried never to touch him in there fights. Although he did have normal int. He never really lost to hulk in the three or two fights they had.We all know the thing so who takes this??"

according to the power of the thing and the hulk i'll say missing link due to the fact that the missing link is hulk's arch nemesis."

You know of the missing link??

#3 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Missing Link healed back the blows that Hulk hit him with almost as soon as they connected. Combine that with his Hulk-class strength and he's too much for the Thing to handle."

Lol so this is pretty much a crush right??

#4 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"For those of you who don't know missing link is and old hulk foe who in the marvel universe was the missing link and got thawed out. Although he sadly got exposed to radiation and turned to a horde creature who was just as strong as hulk and let out so much radiation hulk could barely hit him and tried never to touch him in there fights. Although he did have normal int. He never really lost to hulk in the three or two fights they had.We all know the thing so who takes this??"

according to the power of the thing and the hulk i'll say missing link due to the fact that the missing link is hulk's arch nemesis.

#5 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Missing Link healed back the blows that Hulk hit him with almost as soon as they connected. Combine that with his Hulk-class strength and he's too much for the Thing to handle.

#6 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"zee crusher says:
"Sparda says:
"Missing Link healed back the blows that Hulk hit him with almost as soon as they connected. Combine that with his Hulk-class strength and he's too much for the Thing to handle."

Lol so this is pretty much a crush right??"

Yeah, pretty much :)"

Lol i tried next is billy the kid.

#7 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Sparda says:

Lol so this is pretty much a crush right??"

Yeah, pretty much :)

#8 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, you people always setting the thing into battles he loses. Is not fair, lol.

I really like the thing, but i guess there is not really a chance for him with this missing link.

zzzzzzzzzz