#1 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

thats tough...

#3 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Well it is Loki's mask after all... maybe he has some sort of control over it... but if he doesnt. The Mask could really make Loki look bad here
#4 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Well it is Loki's mask after all... maybe he has some sort of control over it... but if he doesnt. The Mask could really make Loki look bad here
"
Loki doesn't have any control of his own creation lol He had to fight the Mask in order to get back his mask but then Zues came along and spanked his ass....or at least became teary eyed and hugged each other. Loki wins simply because he has the power to totally destroy the Mask. He could have easily done it and could easily do it. 
#5 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"Well it is Loki's mask after all... maybe he has some sort of control over it... but if he doesnt. The Mask could really make Loki look bad here
"
Loki doesn't have any control of his own creation lol He had to fight the Mask in order to get back his mask but then Zues came along and spanked his ass....or at least became teary eyed and hugged each other. Loki wins simply because he has the power to totally destroy the Mask. He could have easily done it and could easily do it. "
Reality Warper vs Unlimited Magic User...
#6 Edited by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

Unlimited magic user which could also belong within the world of Reality warping. What makes you think Loki couldn't just rip the mask out with his tremendous magic?

#7 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Unlimited magic user which could also belong within the world of Reality warping. What makes you think Loki couldn't just rip the mask out with his tremendous magic?"
Well for one... I havent seen it done before yet ( in comics )... but he probably could. And yes Loki could be considered a Reality Warper... but he is known as a High Magic User... but I see what you are saying
#8 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

lol Isn't that something. Didn't get far though from the looks of it XD

#11 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"lol Isn't that something. Didn't get far though from the looks of it XD"
Naw it didnt... I make a whole bunch of threads so I may have just forgotten about it
#12 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

Either way, Loki wins. 

#13 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Either way, Loki wins. "
Yeah I think you are right