The Mask vs Jafar Genie

Johnnyx5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Both Characters are Extremely OP and can manipulate life all around them. Who can over power the other more ?

Jafar Genie or The Mask ?

Regular_Joe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Regular_Joe

I would say the Mask first, just because Jafar had some limitations on what he could do as a genie.

I don't know what would prevent him from just "wishing" the Mask off it's host, though, sooo...

I guess, Jafar would win.

Johnnyx5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The question is Would Jafar know to remove the Mask ? He has no prep or idea of who is up against.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the Mask's toon force is greater...

Regular_Joe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnyx5 said:

The question is Would Jafar know to remove the Mask ? He has no prep or idea of who is up against.

I suppose not, but Jafar seemed like a relatively smart guy. Although he did fall for the genie bit...still, I don't know of any "weaknesses" Jafar had that Mask could use to beat him permanently. They could just wish/reality alter each other until Jafar notices the Mask is the only part of him that is not human looking (as he is often portayed as being human everywhere on his body except the face) so then decides to try and remove it from him.

I would still say Jafar, personally.

Johnnyx5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@regular_joe: Jafar's Weakness was the lamp. Destroy the lamp and u destroy the genie.

Regular_Joe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnyx5 said:

@regular_joe: Jafar's Weakness was the lamp. Destroy the lamp and u destroy the genie.

Ah. Well, then I guess it would be down to which one discovered and exploited the others weakness first.