Avatar image for unknown_soldier
Unknown Soldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Unknown Soldier

Everyone participating in the tournament has to vote in order to go to the next round 

People not participating in the tournament can vote as well

Team King Saturn: Shang Chi with Ninja Stars and Katana & Richard Dragon with Iron Staff and Ninja Stars 
VS
Team PikminMania: Iron Fist with two katanas & Karate Kid with two forearm gauntlets 

Team Unknown Soldier: Taskmaster with Vibranium Shield and Sword & Mister X (without telepathy) with two katanas
VS
Team Progenitor: Steve Rogers with energy shield & Bucky with Vibranium shield & knife. 

Team Son_of_Magnus: Bruce Wayne with typical gear & Dick Grayson with typical gear
VS
Team Spiderbat87: The Cat & Bronze Tiger

Team Comicdude23: Cassandra Cain w/ 2 Batarangs & Wildcat w/ Knuckle Duster.
VS
Team Stompa: Catman with his Knuckle Claws & Tim Drake with his staff 

Team Texasdeathmatch: Bane w/ Promethium axe & Ragdoll w/ Vibranium knives (Gets a by until MutenRoshi responds)

LET ROUND ONE BEGIN!
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By PikminMania
@Unknown Soldier
Team King Saturn: Shang Chi with Ninja Stars and Katana & Richard Dragon with Iron Staff and Ninja Stars 
VS
Team PikminMania: Iron Fist with two katanas & Karate Kid with two forearm gauntlets  - I'd win because Karate Kid can stop earthquakes with his toes so I think he could beat Richard. KK has also beaten Batman before.
 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/iron-fist-vs-shang-chi/12676/ - Iron Fist won overall

Team Unknown Soldier: Taskmaster with Vibranium Shield and Sword & Mister X (without telepathy) with two katanas
VS
Team Progenitor: Steve Rogers with energy shield & Bucky with Vibranium shield & knife. 
- Progenitor wins, Cap has beaten Taskmaster before and Mister X doesn't have his precog so the two could probably team up on him... or just Steve could beat him alone.

Team Son_of_Magnus: Bruce Wayne with typical gear & Dick Grayson with typical gear
- They could definitely take this, it would be a long match though
VS

- Wildcat has won in previous threads against Catman and Cassandra has won against Tim.
VS

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Wildcat and Cassie > Catman and Time Drake. Wildcat is brutal, he's got a high level of Durability and he's more Experienced. Cassandra > Tim. She's way Faster, and can read body movement, and she's Stronger, she's fought Meta's. 

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By progenitorigin
@PikminMania said:
@Unknown Soldier
VS
Team PikminMania: Iron Fist with two katanas & Karate Kid with two forearm gauntlets  - I'd win because Karate Kid can stop earthquakes with his toes so I think he could beat Richard. KK has also beaten Batman before.
 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/iron-fist-vs-shang-chi/12676/ - Iron Fist won overall

VS
- Progenitor wins, Cap has beaten Taskmaster before and Mister X doesn't have his precog so the two could probably team up on him... or just Steve could beat him alone.

- They could definitely take this, it would be a long match though
VS

- Wildcat has won in previous threads against Catman and Cassandra has won against Tim.
VS

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Stompa

VS
Team PikminMania: Iron Fist with two katanas & Karate Kid with two forearm gauntlets  

I am not sure if the Ninja Stars are counted as ranged weapons and because of that are allowed or not because if they are i say King Saturn Team takes this.

VS

Hmm hard choice X has master a lot of fighting styles and because of that is very flexible exactly like Task with all his abillities. I stick with these two guys even if Cap is VERY peak human on physical attributes.

VS

Win for the bad Bats.

VS

Same as the Ninja Stars are Batrangs ranged weapons? If they are my Team wins.With his staff and without the Batrangs Tim has the better range. It´s a teammatch and Tim has an incredible analytical and tactical mind and can use their combined abilities to the fullest even if they are physical a little bit inferior. (which i doubt :-) )

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By texasdeathmatch

...I'm just going to hang out for now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Stompa: Cassie doesn't really need a weapon. She can dodge his attacks with her ridiculous Speed, and close in with a pressure point.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think you vote after people have debated...

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Stompa
@comicdude23 Tim is a master martial artist in his own right especially with his staff if he has lost several times against Cassandra before i would admit he is a less skilled fighter than her. Not to forget the other two fighters in the match and even though Cass can read a persons body moves Tim´s genius level intellect gives him a big advantage especially since he knows both of his opponents and can come up with a strategy.
Unknown Soldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Unknown Soldier
@Stompa: I think they are ranged weapons, sorry about the ninja stars, but you could use a batarang as a knife or something like that
Unknown Soldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Unknown Soldier

I'm going to wait a few more hours for more votes to come in, then I'm going to start the next round