#1 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mandarin..easily.Batman beats Ra's Al Ghul....The Mandarin goes hand to hand with Iron Man and survives.

#2 Posted by Tem Borjigin (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins this fight?

#3 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

With the rings Mandarin, without, I'd go Ras

#4 Posted by Dante V. Inferno (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Major stomp in the face for Ra's.Those rings are a huge factor.

#5 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

But Batman NEVER beats Ra's al Ghul because he has the power to transfer his soul into a dead corpse/ possess another person's body

AND

with the Lazarus pits the guy has been around for hundreds of years. I'm going with Ra's because the man just CAN NOT DIE

Its always only temporary

#6 Posted by Dante V. Inferno (73 posts) - - Show Bio

BatgirlBabs says:

"But Batman NEVER beats Ra's al Ghul because he has the power to transfer his soul into a dead corpse/ possess another person's bodyANDwith the Lazarus pits the guy has been around for hundreds of years. I'm going with Ra's because the man just CAN NOT DIEIts always only temporary"

So he can get knocked out,no?

#7 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said its only temporary until he transfers himself to another body. If he wanted to he could probably take over Mandarin's body :P

#8 Posted by Dante V. Inferno (73 posts) - - Show Bio

BatgirlBabs says:

"Like I said its only temporary until he transfers himself to another body. If he wanted to he could probably take over Mandarin's body :P"

No he couldn't.He still loses when he gets knocked out,even if its temporary or not.

#9 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante V. Inferno says:

"BatgirlBabs says:
"Like I said its only temporary until he transfers himself to another body. If he wanted to he could probably take over Mandarin's body :P"

No he couldn't.He still loses when he gets knocked out,even if its temporary or not."

See, I was assuming this was a fight to the death. But what do I know.

#10 Posted by Dante V. Inferno (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe it is,but who's body is Ra's going to job into?If its to the death then Mandarin just has to rip his atoms apart once.

#11 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Ras can transfer into a body without it being dead, I believe.

#12 Posted by Dante V. Inferno (73 posts) - - Show Bio

BatgirlBabs says:

"Ras can transfer into a body without it being dead, I believe."

Well he has to die in order to do it.So he dies,then its over,cause its to the death.

#13 Posted by Ownerz (1122 posts) - - Show Bio

Mandarin with no rings can win this one