Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Swagga Boy
has all 10 power rings
has all 10 power rings
caption
caption
who wins this battle it takes place in gotham city.
lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By lionheart

i believe John will find a way to win

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
John Stewart would win but it wont be easy at all. Mandarin is got some serious abilities with his Rings... John is in for a treat today

lol
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Swagga Boy

anyone else?

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Tenjin

LMFAO for a second i thought you ment the Daily Show John Stewart lol

Ya but Lantern FTW

Iron Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Iron Doom

I say Mandarin because Mandarin has every power like ever in his rings while john only has energy constructs which have been broken before

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AtPhantom
Iron Doom said:
"I say Mandarin because Mandarin has every power like ever in his rings while john only has energy constructs which have been broken before"
I disagree. In fact I would say that the GL power ring is far more versatile.  Power ring is capable of matching most if not all effects of Mandarin's rings and then some.

The only disadvantage it has compared to mandarins rings is the need to be recharged, but i don't think that would be an issue here.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
Tenjin said:
"LMFAO for a second i thought you ment the Daily Show John Stewart lol

Ya but Lantern FTW"
Ha Ha Ha  !

John Stewart of The Daily Show
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

John takes the win. As someone already mentioned, anything he can do..John can do better.

nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nathandan1222
King Saturn said:
"Tenjin said:
"LMFAO for a second i thought you ment the Daily Show John Stewart lol

Ya but Lantern FTW"
Ha Ha Ha  !

John Stewart of The Daily Show
"
haha i think the show jon stewart doesnt have an h in it

wait up does mandarin have the lantern rings or his normal ones
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SeSAW
AtPhantom said:
"Iron Doom said:
"I say Mandarin because Mandarin has every power like ever in his rings while john only has energy constructs which have been broken before"
I disagree. In fact I would say that the GL power ring is far more versatile.  Power ring is capable of matching most if not all effects of Mandarin's rings and then some.

The only disadvantage it has compared to mandarins rings is the need to be recharged, but i don't think that would be an issue here."
Thats a lie Mandarians rings are much more versitile when it comes to energy, they can give he control over total darkness, electromagnetism, cold ice and light, which johns ring has no control over. The only thing a GL ring can do that his can't is create weapons. But one other thing Mandarin rings give him is mental control and that is his biggest trump card. IMO none of the standard GLS should beat Mandarian, maybe only Alan Scott or Sadom Yat thats it.
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HalJordan1986x

John in an epic stomp

Mandarin rings cant even come close to the Oa energy of the GL's rings

Ive seen mandarins blast get pushed by iron mans uni beam

any of the lanterns would rape mandarin badly
nuff said

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hadrelius

Is that the original Mandarin or his son?

If it is his son, I will say him, because he nearly beat Iron man without the rings.

If it is his father, he has a good chance but based on what I've seen of him in the past against Ironman, I think John can pull it off.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By HalJordan1986x

people seem to forget that the lanterns are leagues beyond iron man and are considered cosmic beings

mandarin gets raped against any lantern as much as i like the guy

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hadrelius
HalJordan1986x said:
"people seem to forget that the lanterns are leagues beyond iron man and are considered cosmic beings

mandarin gets raped against any lantern as much as i like the guy"
I don't agree. Just because space is their playground doesn't make them cosmic level. None of them can handle Silver Surfer. They are as much a cosmic level characters as Nova or Super Skrull.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AtPhantom
SeSAW said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Iron Doom said:

The only disadvantage it has compared to mandarins rings is the need to be recharged, but i don't think that would be an issue here."
Thats a lie Mandarians rings are much more versitile when it comes to energy, they can give he control over total darkness, electromagnetism, cold ice and light, which johns ring has no control over. The only thing a GL ring can do that his can't is create weapons. But one other thing Mandarin rings give him is mental control and that is his biggest trump card. IMO none of the standard GLS should beat Mandarian, maybe only Alan Scott or Sadom Yat thats it."
Ok, here we go.

This is from wikipedia about mandarins rings:

• Left Little finger"Ice Blast," emits waves of intense cold which can be used to stun an opponent. The ring usually causes the air in the path of its blast to turn to ice, and can lower an object's temperature to nearly absolute zero. With it he could encase foes in bands of ice or create walls of ice to block pursuers.
-Gl ring can do it.

• Left Ring finger"Mental-Intensifier," which amplifies the Mandarin's own mental energies and allows him to control the minds of others, with a limit of one person at a time at a distance of ten feet. Can also be used to create illusions. As proven by Psylocke, if the wearer of the ring is a natural telepath, the ring will enhance their abilities far beyond a wearer without telepathy.
-Cannot do it but they have shown to create psi-shields around their wielder rendering this finger useless.

• Left Middle finger"Electro Blast," emits electricity in amounts and intensities mentally determined by the wearer. The maximum voltage attainable is not known.
-Can do it.

• Left Index finger"Flame Blast," emits infrared radiation, or heat, at intensities mentally determined by the wearer. Usually the heat produces flame through incandescing the molecules in the air in the path of the blast. The heat beam can be used to trigger chemical explosions.
-Can do it.

• Left Thumb"White Light," can emit various forms of energy along the electromagnetic spectrum, often a laser-like beam. Can also create gravity sufficiently powerful to make Iron Man bury himself simply by trying to walk forward.
-Can do it.

• Right Thumb — "Matter Rearranger," which can rearrange the atoms and molecules of a substance. The Mandarin usually uses this ring to change the shape of objects, such as causing a giant stone hand to erupt out of the earth and grapple a foe, and turning a mountain into a giant rock monster. He has, however, used it to transmute the molecular composition of objects, such as changing the air around a target into a poisonous gas and can also speed up or slow down molecular movement so as to alter states of matter like turning water vapor into liquid water. Has also been used to turn someone into a beetle, and to turn someone into stone. It has failed to rearrange Iron Man's magnetic forcebeam reinforced armor.
-Can do it, though on a much smaller level.

• Right Index finger — "Impact Beam," can project various forms of energy, most frequently that of fast neutrons with immense concussive force, sufficient to send James Rhodes in Iron Man armor flying through a mountain and thousands of miles past it. The ring has also been used to project intense sonic vibrations and to create magnetic and gravitational waves to attract or repel objects and people. The ring may be capable of emitting other forms of energy as well.
-Can do it.

• Right Middle finger — "Vortex Beam," causes the air to move about at high speed in a vortex. The vortex can be used as an offensive weapon, as a means of levitating objects, or as a means of propelling Mandarin through the air.
-Can do it.

• Right Ring finger — "Disintegration Beam," emits a beam of energy that destroys all bonds between the atoms and molecules of the object it strikes. This ring needs twenty minutes to recharge after use.
-Can do it, and does not need 20 minutes to recharge.

• Right Little finger — "Black Light," can create an area of absolute blackness that seems to absorb all light used within it. Although "black light" is a term used to refer to ultraviolet radiation, the darkness created by the ring is probably a form of the "darkforce" used by Cloak, Darkstar, and the Shroud. This darkforce can also be used to imprison and repel an enemy of Iron Man-level strength at least briefly.
-I doubt it can do this.

Ad to this the ability to create energy constructs, propel its wielder many times the speed of light,create wormholes, transport people back and from the antimatter universe, and analyze and generally act like a supercomputer, and we have a winner.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Mr.Stewart for the CURBSTOMP

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Swagga Boy said:
has all 10 power rings
has all 10 power rings
10 power rings?
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Swagga Boy

Magic rings power rings w/e  >_>

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
HalJordan1986x said:
"John in an epic stomp

Mandarin rings cant even come close to the Oa energy of the GL's rings

Ive seen mandarins blast get pushed by iron mans uni beam

any of the lanterns would rape mandarin badly
nuff said"
Ah Huh
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Any Lantern could solo IM and his piss poor rogue gallery
Even a rookie could

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BatDance
Mandarin is no chump he stomped all members of the Avengers once, including Thor who is just a hair below Superman

John would win, but it will be a hell of a fight

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Magicalmoment

john stewart wins here