The Man With No Name vs. The Duke!!!!!!!!!

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nerdork

Round 1:Hand to Hand

They meet eachother in a saloon, both have had their share of whiskey. The Duke bumps into 'Nameless' saying, "Out'a my way, Pilgrim!"

To which 'Nameless' just stares siletnly at Duke with malicous intent in his eyes. The Duke, seeing this as a front to his manhood, steps up to 'Nameless' with his hands balled in fists.

Nameless notices this and says, "Go ahead, make my day!"

Fight ensues. To a KO! Who wins?

Round 2:Weapons...

Man With No Name has a; Colt Peacemaker, Double Barreled Shotgun (Howdah Pistol) and a Henry 1860 lever action rifle

The Duke has; 44.40 Colt Revolver, Colt Peacemaker, Winchester Model 1882 lever action rifle,

They see eachother at opposite sides of a causeway in a deserted town. Both on horseback. No morals, and its a fight to the death. Who wins?

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I like Wayne the best but Eastwoods character wins the gunfight

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

Round 1: Rough call. I Would Say the Man with No Name, Duke has Size and Durability. But it Man with No Name is Quicker and thinks better on his feet. 6/10

Round 2: The Man With No Name Takes this. Quicker and More Accurate. 8/10

Prime Clint Eastwood would also take this in real life versus Prime John Wayne. Yeah John had size and maybe be bit of strength, But Clint Eastwood actually has a pretty awesome WWII feat (swam many miles with injuries to an island after his boat sank), and is likely much quicker.