• 67 results
#1 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

The Rules...

• Only feats for the first incarnation of Doomsday (base level) can be referenced.
  • Victory by Incapacitation or Death
  1. Morals: In character
  2. Prep: None but the Maestro has full intel on DD.
  3. Location: Sakaar (Marvel), 6 feet away from each other

Who wins and why?

#3 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Maestro can win this battle for sure.

#4 Posted by dorukesin (5125 posts) - - Show Bio

he loses worse than regular hulk even he doesn't have limitless strength DD OR Hulk's awesome healing factor

DD 10/10 DD blitzes him all day

#5 Posted by Pokeysteve (8076 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry but I don't know anything about Maestro Hulk.

#6 Posted by NighThunder (2905 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by RetconCrisis (3373 posts) - - Show Bio

Maestro can probably win.

DoS Doomsday still has the weakness of having his bones be vulnerable, sticking out of his body. Maestro can win if he plays smart, as he can break those bones to beat DD like Superman did. However, if he tries to out-slug him, it won't work, as Booster Gold stated that DoS DD was faster than the Flash in combat speed.

#8 Posted by Killemall (18274 posts) - - Show Bio

Physically you would expect Maestro to be able to match him, its the speed part that get brought into question. We dont actually have quantifiable feat from Doomsday but we do have stuffs like Flash saying he is just as fast as Superman and stuffs. Whether you take a second hand confirmation as genuine i suppose goes from people to people.

Speed aside, Maestro could handle this.

#9 Posted by Experio (14300 posts) - - Show Bio

Maestro for the majority.

#10 Posted by Wolverine08 (38827 posts) - - Show Bio

Maestro can take this.

#11 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8625 posts) - - Show Bio

The speed advantage will play the biggest role.

#13 Edited by RaynorJ (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

Maestro takes this, he is a boss.

#14 Posted by Darkbiscuit (689 posts) - - Show Bio

MAESTRO MAESTRO MAESTRO MAESTRO!
And Maestro does have growing str and what not. He is just future Savage that has already gained a lot of str from radiation and angah

#15 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

Physically you would expect Maestro to be able to match him, its the speed part that get brought into question. We dont actually have quantifiable feat from Doomsday but we do have stuffs like Flash saying he is just as fast as Superman and stuffs. Whether you take a second hand confirmation as genuine i suppose goes from people to people.

was the speed statements during DD first showings, or was that added to later versions?

#16 Edited by Hulkman123 (1391 posts) - - Show Bio

Unsure, but leaning towards Maestro.

#17 Posted by Dratini1331 (6987 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: can I get some feats for Maestro, I've actually never dealt with him. Based on what everyone says, and what I know of his rep and other Hulks, I don't doubt he can win, but I just wanna see some feats :D

#18 Posted by RisingBean (3588 posts) - - Show Bio

Maestro. DoS Doomsday doesn't impress me as much as a old man Hulk that's been absorbing Gamma Rays for decades and is pretty much the last guy standing. Off of sheer feats, I think that pretty well making hero Hulk a quadriplegic beats beating Superman into a healing coma.

#19 Posted by jashro44 (19755 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall said:

@cadencev2 said:

was the speed statements during DD first showings, or was that added to later versions?

In death of superman Superman was having trouble matching doomsdays speed.

#20 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: can I get some feats for Maestro, I've actually never dealt with him. Based on what everyone says, and what I know of his rep and other Hulks, I don't doubt he can win, but I just wanna see some feats :D

@theacidskull @ghostravage: y'all got the scans? I'm too lazy to look 'em up right now lol

#21 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@killemall said:

@cadencev2 said:

In death of superman Superman was having trouble matching doomsdays speed.

That superman was also a weaker version from most Superman's IIRC too.

#22 Posted by jashro44 (19755 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: He was still a lot faster then hulk though.

#23 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Hulk also shown reaction times against characters who are alot faster than him too.

#24 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6817 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by jashro44 (19755 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Hulk also shown reaction times on character who are alot faster than him too.

I am not sure what you are trying to say here.

All though IIRC even pre DOS superman was seeing lightning in slow motion. Superman stated he could barely keep up with doomsday and that he was having problems matching his speed. Granted in later years superman would seem faster but even still.

#26 Posted by godzilla44 (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

dont know who would win can somebody post some feats of Maestro

#27 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@jashro44 said:

Hulk also shown reaction times on character who are alot faster than him too.

I am not sure what you are trying to say here.

All though IIRC even pre DOS superman was seeing lightning in slow motion. Superman stated he could barely keep up with doomsday and that he was having problems matching his speed. Granted in later years superman would seem faster but even still.

Little tired, re read my comment lol.

#28 Edited by jashro44 (19755 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: The point is at the time superman wasn't a lot faster then doomsday. That happened later when superman got more powerful.

#29 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2: The point is at the time superman wasn't a lot faster then doomsday. That happened later when superman got more powerful.

I believe alot of characters were weaker then too. Anyway I know what your saying.

#30 Edited by SlimJ87D (9336 posts) - - Show Bio

What's different from this battle and all the other Maestro vs Doomsday fights?

1. Maestro v.s. Doomsday - Battles - Comic Vine

www.comicvine.com › ForumsBattles

Maestro vs Doomsdayblood lustno limitsthere fighting on the moon, a solar eclipse its on its way, whoever loses burns up in the sun. can doomsday real.

2. The Maestro (Hulk) vs. Doomsday - Battles - Comic Vine

3 hours ago - The Rules...Only feats for the first incarnation of Doomsday (base level) can be referenced. Victory by Incapacitation or DeathMorals: In

3. Thor vs. Maestro vs. Doomsday - Battles - Comic Vine

vs. vs.

Thor vs. Maestro vs. Doomsday. The Mjolnir Wielder · Follow · Send PM. Forum Posts: 7907; Wiki Points: 589; Followed by: 136; Reviews: 0 Lists: 1.

4. Kurse and Maestro vs Doomsday and Mangog - Battles - Comic Vine

Jun 25, 2013 - Current version of DDWin by death onlyDoomsday cannot reviveMangog is not feed with angerKurse is Beyonder amp and wearing his organic

5. Maestro and Juggernaut vs Despero and Doomsday - Battles ...

THese are some of the hardest hitters in cmic book history. Does team one take it orteam two?Maestro and JuggernautVSDespero and Doomsday.

6. Doomsday and Maestro vs Sentry and Superman - Battles - Comic ...

Doomsday and Maestro vs Sentry and Superman

I think it would end up coming down to Superman and Doomsday, in which case team 1 wins. Please Log In

7. maestro vs superman (please red first) - Battles - Comic Vine

Battle is in metropolis. Oh and hulk has tooken a beaten from doomsday for a week straight long and has survive, so lets say hulk's strength starts at.

8. Doomsday VS. Ultron, Juggernaut, Maestro & Abomination - Battles ...

May 8, 2013 - Doomsday (pre-Flashpoint comic book version, lets say from shortly after his first encounter with Superman) vs. classic Ultron ( Adamantium

9. World War Hulk vs Doomsday - Battles - Comic Vine

Who will win? World War Hulk's infinite rage - fueled power, or Doomsday's undeniable adapting ability? Please state reasons.Rules :Morals off.Bloodlu.

10. hulk vs solomon grundy vs doomsday vs jugernaut vs colossus ...

This is the solomon grundy that beat the jla. my list 1. hulk 2. doomsday 3. solomon grundy 4. juggernaut 5. colossus oh change. MAESTRO HULK, HUN.

#31 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d said:

What's different from this battle and all the other Maestro vs Doomsday fights?

1. Maestro v.s. Doomsday - Battles - Comic Vine

Maestro vs Doomsdayblood lustno limitsthere fighting on the moon, a solar eclipse its on its way, whoever loses burns up in the sun. can doomsday real.

Dang it, this has been done before? I googled it and didn't see anything for it when I looked. It's kind of funny that in that one, practically everyone was siding w/ DD and that was only made a year ago.

#32 Edited by patrat18 (8909 posts) - - Show Bio

#33 Posted by Wolverine08 (38827 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@pokeysteve said:

Hulk threads are pretty simple guys, you just come and say "HULK SMASH!"

#34 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

MAESTRO SMASH!

#35 Posted by Wolverine08 (38827 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

MAESTRO SMASH!

That's right! B%tches love Maestro!

#36 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar said:

@wolverine08 said:

MAESTRO SMASH!

That's right! B%tches love Maestro!

lol

#37 Posted by GhostRavage (8396 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque Well, I don't have much of his appearances, I only have Future Imperfect and some cameos in A+X and Avengers. But that's about it...

Anyway, it's been implied again and again, Hulk becoming Maestro is actually inevitable... Whether he is a Good Maestro or a Bad Maestro... That being said, it was also implied again and again, Maestro is the Strongest, deadliest Hulk as well since he possess Banner's Intellect with every single attribute of Hulk. Which is awfully similar to World War Hulk.

If anything, here are some feats of him... Besides manhandling Professor Hulk like a pinata without much trouble...

Professor Hulk's neck was tough enough to resist the Dog O' War's jaws that could crush Adamantium in 7.3 seconds... Yet Maestro managed to break his neck without trouble at all...

It was also said that the only thing that could kill him was being on the ground zero nuke, the Gamma Bomb that created Hulk to be precise, which is actually the way Professor Hulk beat him, by teleporting him to the moment the nuke that created him exploded. Although, this was kind of debunked in Indestructible Hulk #14 when Hulk took the same Gamma Bomb and became a super amped behemoth Hulk rather than dying. So apparently, Maestro could be potentially un-killable...

Also, if it's applicable to the Battle, i'll post some Young Maestro feats as well, but first i need to confirm something.

#38 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Edited by GhostRavage (8396 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2966 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Edited by GhostRavage (8396 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer: Hard to tell... Maestro has the concept, World War Hulk has the feats. I'd stick with World War Hulk being the strongest.

#42 Edited by Darkbiscuit (689 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@bronze_surfer: Hard to tell... Maestro has the concept, World War Hulk has the feats. I'd stick with World War Hulk being the strongest.

YEEEEAH

#43 Posted by dondave (34565 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#44 Edited by godzilla44 (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen any feats for Maestro that put him over Doomsday

#45 Posted by GhostRavage (8396 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: As promised...

Young Maestro fights Warrior Madness Thor to what it seems to be a stalemate. (Not posting the whole battle, but it was epic.)

Even though Thor should've had his powers off for all the plot behind the Asgardian Gods being depowered and sort of. Thor managed to recover his powers just before the encounter to what he referred to as a "miracle".

First we have him doing exactly what he was going to do in Incredible Hulk #440 back in Thor #495...

(Sorry for the Spanish Textboxes... It says "With one strike, the hammer and i take back our divine form. With two, i invoke the thunder... With three the tempest" "Nothing")

So in this issue he tests if he can recover his powers back, failing in the intent... However, in Incredible Hulk #440 he does the same thing and actually recovers his powers for a period.

Im not 100% sure on how they explained the miracle though since Thor recovers his powers for good in Thor #500 which is 2 months after this fight. And it wasn't Enchantress like some people thought, she only gave him protection during Thor #493-494... Not in this particular issue.

I'll see what else i can find... Maybe in Abomination #1 and #2 i can find something useful.

#46 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17332 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: I wouldn't take the A+X seriously tho, it's written by loeb.

#47 Edited by GhostRavage (8396 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Yeah, both Wolverine and Maestro jobbed hard against their younger counterparts. I stopped reading it after Issue 9 i think.

#48 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17332 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Yeah, both Wolverine and Maestro jobbed hard against their younger counterparts. I stopped reading it after Issue 9 i think.

Yeah, Plus again, Rulk wanking -_-

#49 Posted by GhostRavage (8396 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: It's his creation after all... :P Don't worry, im very nit picky with Loeb...

#50 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17332 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: I don't get why people make statements on how thor was weakened despite the fact that we saw on panel that he got his powers back.