The Lone Wanderer (Fallout 3) vs. Big Daddies (Bioshock)

force_echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Do you think your Lone Wanderer at the end of Fallout 3 could take down 3 Big Daddies (One of the upgraded ones that killed Booker/Comstock at the end of Burial at Sea Episode 1 DLC)? The fight takes place in Rapture, in a lobby area area with ample cover and low lighting. Your Lone Wanderer can bring one suit of armor and 3 weapons. Keep in mind that if you choose something like the MIRV or Fatman they have an equal chance of hurting you in the relatively small quarters, or they can blow out one of the windows, flooding the area.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By reaverlation

Chinese stealth armor with Vengeance, terrible shotgun, and unbreakable jingwei shocksword

Game over

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My character murderstomps.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you know how to play this game, your character is unbeatable and can solo the bioshock universe

force_echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chinese stealth armor with Vengeance, terrible shotgun, and unbreakable jingwei shocksword

Game over

I really doubt the terrible shotgun would do anything to the Big Daddies. The shocksword, maybe. Vengeance would be your best best, but then the stealth advantage your armor gives you is sort of pointless. Also, the Stealth armor might provide you with the stealth edge, but it can't really take what the Big Daddies put out. In operation Anchorage you were taking down baddies wearing stealth armor with simple assault rifles (one of the weaker weapons in the game) and frag grenades (at least I was). Big Daddies have that huge-ass drill and can tank an inordinate amount of damage. Booker Dewitt, with his ridiculously improbable arsenal, and with the aid of Elizabeth's tears, couldn't take out one. A single one. You might win, but it won't be as easy as you make it out to be.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By reaverlation

@force_echo: Actually it will. The lone wanderer is OP to hell. My character can solo with his unarmed weapons alone

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I can't remember my fallout 3 character but my new Vegas char will win. Superhammer, power armour and X gon give it to ya.

force_echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New Vegas, most characters will win because of the ridiculous weapons in that game, Fallout 3 is more toned down as far as its weapons go, which is why I chose FO3.

Solo with unarmed weapons? Here's how I see that going, you engage one Big Daddy, fight him sword to Drill, maybe you even get the upper hand with the Shock Sword if your character's agility is high enough, then the other two shoot their drills at you and you get eviscerated.

Soloing the entire Universe is a bit much. I think Subject Delta or Subject Sigma by themselves should be able to give the Lone Wanderer a good fight.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@force_echo: Or I beat the living daylights out of them.You're having a hard time grasping how OP the Fallout main characters are.Especially when you can kill behemoths and take down Nellis base with unarmed weapons

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The LW could just VATS them to death.