ill say lizard
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Data, data, data. Can't give an estimation without them.

So far, we have only two: it's Lizard vs Steve Rogers. Give us more.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By capall

i shall start this with steve taking out the lizard
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By castleking
both are Caucasian... both are over 6 ft.. one was a military soldier who fought in WW2 and help raise moral... the other was is a lab rat who became the lizard in order to regrow his arm.. transforming him into the savage primal lizard.

now they are place in front of each other to see who win and stand victorious.. both at a moderate distance.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

both are Caucasian... both are over 6 ft.. one was a military soldier who fought in WW2 and help raise moral... the other was is a lab rat who became the lizard in order to regrow his arm.. transforming him into the savage primal lizard. 

Awe inspiring, insightful and informative bio of the two fellows. But it doesn't help much.

now they are place in front of each other to see who win stand victories... both at a moderate distance.

Ahem. How about giving us a hint as to the nature of the location? Is it a city? A valley? A forest?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By castleking
the standard location for this site when none is given.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

The Lizard doesn't stand a chance against Captain America.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By castleking
@Vance Astro said:
" The Lizard doesn't stand a chance against Captain America. "
thats just being bias.... not a chance? seriously?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" The Lizard doesn't stand a chance against Captain America. "
thats just being bias.... not a chance? seriously?
"
No,it's not just being biased.The Lizard is a terrible fighter in every appearance on any given day.Cap is not.Physical ability means jack sh#t.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By castleking
so how many wins can u see the lizard getting out of 10?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:

" so how many wins can u see the lizard getting out of 10?
"

0,unless there is a plot device (terrain advantage,Cap is already hurt or not fighting to the best of his ability,he gets the drop on Cap etc.) A 100% Cap,fully aware of whom he's fighting is not losing to the Lizard.Ever.And the Lizard will never get wise to his battle strategy because with Cap's tactical ability and fighting skill his strategy could be something new every time.
DEADLEAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DEADLEAF

Depending on how Cpt America keeps his distance form The Liz, but for now i say Lizard
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By castleking
how would cap deal with the tail and claws? lizard can manhandle spidey and he has spidey sense and superhuman reflexes above cap.

the lizard could launch onto cap and his most likely response is to shield himself while the lizard is on top of him. how would he fight him off from this position while the lizard is clamping on to the shield?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By Static Shock  Online
@castleking said:
" both are Caucasian... both are over 6 ft.. one was a military soldier who fought in WW2 and help raise moral... the other was is a lab rat who became the lizard in order to regrow his arm.. transforming him into the savage primal lizard. 
Smart ass.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DEADLEAF said:

" Depending on how Cpt America keeps his distance form The Liz, but for now i say Lizard "

Why would he keep his distance? He could easily take the Lizard close range.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By castleking
@Vance Astro said:
" @DEADLEAF said:
" Depending on how Cpt America keeps his distance form The Liz, but for now i say Lizard "
Why would he keep his distance? He could easily take the Lizard h2h. "
h2h? the lizard's hide is bullet proof it would be near impossible for cap to reach nerve clusters and lizard isnt exactly have a human physiology
DEADLEAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DEADLEAF
@Vance Astro said:
"@castleking said:

" so how many wins can u see the lizard getting out of 10?
"

0,unless there is a plot device (terrain advantage,Cap is already hurt or not fighting to the best of his ability,he gets the drop on Cap etc.) A 100% Cap,fully aware of whom he's fighting is not losing to the Lizard.Ever.And the Lizard will never get wise to his battle strategy because with Cap's tactical ability and fighting skill his strategy could be something new every time. "

actually thats a pretty good point, im a little stuck thu. gonna need more tim to think about this match
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" how would cap deal with the dail and claws? lizard can manhandle spidey and he has spidey sense and superhuman reflexes above cap.

the lizard could launch onto cap and his most likely response is to shield himself while the lizard is on top of him. how owuld he fight him off from this position while the lizard is clamping on to the shield?
"
1.Cap's shield is both offense and defense.He can easily block a claw swipe. 
2.The Lizard can manhandle Spidey because he's also a terrible fighter.Cap won't let him get the chance. 
3.You're giving the Lizard to much credit in combat.Like most street levelers against someone physically beyond them,Cap is going to try and control the fight.I don't really see how the Lizard will grab his shield or get on top of him (no homo).
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By castleking
kinda how the lizard tends to cling to his opponent like spidey...

No Caption Provided
instead visualize Cap pushing off him with the shield instead of spidey. 
being a terrible fighter doesnt mean it cant fight with the ferociousness of a savage beast.
and he also has a HF and durability way above caps

Moomin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By Moomin123

I think it'd be a very close call to make, but I'd say that Lizard beats Cap just due to his higher agility, HF, durability and considerably good strength.
DEADLEAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DEADLEAF
@castleking said:
"kinda how the lizard tends to cling to his opponent like spidey...

being a terrible fighter doesnt mean it cant fight with the ferociousness of a savage beast.

"

yeah caps not as fast a spidy even thu he packs more eqipment. Liz might have the upper hand (just the way i see it)
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Moomin123 said:
" I think it'd be a very close call to make, but I'd say that Lizard beats Cap just due to his higher agility, HF, durability and considerably good strength. "
Higher agility? When has that ever helped the Lizard against anyone? And what is his durability going to do when he gets smacked in the face with that shield? Nothing,he's going to be unconscious.  

@castleking said:
" kinda how the lizard tends to cling to his opponent like spidey...

No Caption Provided

"

You keep using Spidey as a measuring stick as if.... 
A.The Lizard isn't one of HIS rouges 
B.Spidey is anything like Captain America. 

Why Spidey is even bothering to push off in the first place is beyond me.He's fast enough and a good enough acrobat to get out of the way.The fact Spider-Man has trouble with the Lizard at all is bullsh#t as far as i'm concerned.Being a terrible fighter means that the more feral and ferocious you try to be,the easier it becomes you to make mistakes.Yea,he has durability and healing factor way above Caps...everyone knows that.He doesn't have the durability and healing factor to keep from being knocked out with that shield. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DEADLEAF said:
yeah caps not as fast a spidy even thu he packs more eqipment. Liz might have the upper hand (just the way i see it) "
Cap doesn't have to be as fast as Spidey to dodge the Lizard.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#26  Edited By The_Martian

I'm going to  give the majority to Lizard. Cap is going to find it hard to find any pressure points on Lizard's thick skin, which is going to be about the only way Cap can take him down.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Nobody said:
" I'm going to  give the majority to Lizard. Cap is going to find it hard to find any pressure points on Lizard's thick skin, which is going to be about the only way Cap can take him down. "
Why does he need pressure points when hitting the Lizard with the shield will hurt him?
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Martian
@Vance Astro said:
" @Nobody said:
" I'm going to  give the majority to Lizard. Cap is going to find it hard to find any pressure points on Lizard's thick skin, which is going to be about the only way Cap can take him down. "
Why does he need pressure points when hitting the Lizard with the shield will hurt him? "
Maybe, but probably not enough. Spider-Man was hurting his hand hitting Lizard. I doubt Steve could provide the force needed to cause real damage to him.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Nobody said:
Why does he need pressure points when hitting the Lizard with the shield will hurt him? "
Maybe, but probably not enough. Spider-Man was hurting his hand hitting Lizard. I doubt Steve could provide the force needed to cause real damage to him. "
Spider-Man punching someone with his bare fist is different than Cap hitting someone with a vibranium shield.The Lizard isn't THAT durable.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The_Martian
@Vance Astro said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Nobody said:
Maybe, but probably not enough. Spider-Man was hurting his hand hitting Lizard. I doubt Steve could provide the force needed to cause real damage to him. "
Spider-Man punching someone with his bare fist is different than Cap hitting someone with a vibranium shield.The Lizard isn't THAT durable. "
He is bulletproof though. This has been proven over and over again.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Nobody said:
He is bulletproof though. This has been proven over and over again. "
So is Iron Man.Did you see what Cap did to his helmet?
Mike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mike10

If Captain America has fought worse. He might win, but if not. Lizard wins. 

Captain America I think is only capable of lifting 800 lbs but could bench press 1100 lbs. I don't think Captain America is fast enough to get a direct hit on Lizard. Lizard is pretty fast and could easily many attacks. Lizard most likely has more advantages in this fight. Strength, Speed, and Agility. Plus the fact Lizard heals very quick right away. So Lizard is likely to win. However either of them could win but the only way I can see Captain America winning is if he throws his shield and is it fast enough to hit Lizard because Lizard dodges very quick also if its strong enough to hurt Lizard. If so Captain America wins.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Mike10 said:
"

If Captain America has fought worse. He might win, but if not. Lizard wins. 

Captain America I think is only capable of lifting 800 lbs but could bench press 1100 lbs. I don't think Captain America is fast enough to get a direct hit on Lizard. Lizard is pretty fast and could easily many attacks. Lizard most likely has more advantages in this fight. Strength, Speed, and Agility. Plus the fact Lizard heals very quick right away. So Lizard is likely to win. However either of them could win but the only way I can see Captain America winning is if he throws his shield and is it fast enough to hit Lizard because Lizard dodges very quick also if its strong enough to hurt Lizard. If so Captain America wins.

"
Everyone knows their difference in physical ability.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By castleking
i could see cap giving a decent right hook  with the shield and  dislodging lizard's jaw for a few seconds but not enough to matter in this fight. since he will still have his claws
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" i could see cap giving a decent right hook  with the shield and  dislodging lizard's jaw for a few seconds but not enough to matter in this fight. since he will still have his claws
"
I think he can knock the Lizard out.
BestChanceThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BestChanceThor

I'm with vance here. +bulletproof does not mean invulnerable. Blunt force trauma could cause internal bleeding and broken bones and Cap is such a good fighter. Remember back to Civil war when spidey fought cap the first time. Spidey says that cap tagged him like 3 times in 10 seconds and cap wasnt even really fighting, just sizing spidey up.
Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By They Killed Cap!

Unless Lizard has his mind Cap takes him. Cap is to good of an ofensive/defensive fighter plus his agility and the shield. It won't be easy. But I think Cap takes him.  

If Lizard has his mind then I think it is a toss up.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@They Killed Cap! said:
" Unless Lizard has his mind Cap takes him. Cap is to good of an ofensive/defensive fighter plus his agility and the shield. It won't be easy. But I think Cap takes him.   If Lizard has his mind then I think it is a toss up. "
Cap takes him either way.Conners is a scientist not a martial artist.Cap makes people who actually have martial arts knowledge look stupid.He'd embarrass the Lizard.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By castleking
that b/c most are just human with olympic or peak human attributes just in one or two areas while cap is peak/superhuman all around
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By They Killed Cap!
@Vance Astro:

True true...but what I am saying is with his mind it's not mindless attacks. Also by no means does a toss up mean Cap has no chance. I am saying I think the speed the Lizard with rational mind might help but necssarily cause him to win.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" that b/c most are just human with olympic or peak human attributes just in one or two areas while cap is peak/superhuman all around
"
That has nothing to do with what I said.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By The_Martian
@Vance Astro said:
" @Nobody said:
He is bulletproof though. This has been proven over and over again. "
So is Iron Man.Did you see what Cap did to his helmet? "
Iron man was screwed to PIS during that whole era. Spider-Man ripped his mask off like it was nothing too.
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By They Killed Cap!
@Nobody:
This is a serious question not a dig at your or you position. But even if it is PIS does it not count? It did happen.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The_Martian
@They Killed Cap! said:
" @Nobody: This is a serious question not a dig at your or you position. But even if it is PIS does it not count? It did happen. "
Yes it happened. But that doesn't mean it should happen again.
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By They Killed Cap!
@Nobody:
Lol good point.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Nobody said:
Spider-Man ripped his mask off like it was nothing too. "
Yea,but he hurt himself when he punched it.And he was "The Other" at the time.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Nobody said:
Iron man was screwed to PIS during that whole era. 
No,he wasn't.Iron Man was at his best after Extremis.
Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

....?
this isnt even a match. Steve has straight up humiliated Lizards equal+ endlessly
through his long history and in scores at a time.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The_Martian
@Vance Astro said:
" @Nobody said:
Spider-Man ripped his mask off like it was nothing too. "
Yea,but he hurt himself when he punched it.And he was "The Other" at the time. "
I don't recall him beating him.

@Vance Astro said:
" @Nobody said:
Iron man was screwed to PIS during that whole era. 
No,he wasn't.Iron Man was at his best after Extremis. "

Maybe in his own title. But he was punked in anything else.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By castleking
@CATMANEXE said:
" ....? this isnt even a match. Steve has straight up humiliated Lizards equal+ endlessly through his long history and in scores at a time. "
what?