This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

The battle takes place on earth, it can go anywhere on earth. 1000 meter starting distance. No Preparation. The Living Tribunal can not draw from the powers of The One Above All.

- The Dreaming Celestial caused Uatu The Watcher to see nothing when it awoke, and Galactus fears it

- Living Tribunal is considered to be second to only The One Above All

Who Wins?

#2 Posted by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

This is just plain weird.

this is not even close. If you know Living Tribunal is considered to be second only to TOAA (and Tiamut isnt, shouldnt that already answer your question?)

#3 Posted by ShootingNova (17796 posts) - - Show Bio

The Living Tribunal. Ridiculously easily.

Galactus is probably a universal being at best, and the Living Tribunal exists in all multiverses simultaneously, as a result being able to eradicate entire universes/realities at will/with but a thought.

#4 Posted by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: I think you misread the OP, its Tiamut the communicator (aka the dreaming celestial) vs LT rather than Galactus, although the rest of it is spot on, might want to edit the Galactus to Dreaming Celestial.

#5 Posted by ShootingNova (17796 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: LOL, I was talking about him talking about "Galactus fears the Dreaming Celestial", and how it would mean nothing since Galacuts is infinitely inferior to the Living Tribunal.

#6 Posted by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@Killemall: LOL, I was talking about him talking about "Galactus fears the Dreaming Celestial", and how it would mean nothing since Galacuts is infinitely inferior to the Living Tribunal.

Oh fair enough, i think i am one of the few people here who does take just statement seriously specially when it has context in it. The statement about Galactus fearing The Dreaming Celestial was made in Eternals Volume 3, Issue 06

And the actual statement was "the universe echoes in a way he though he would never feel again.." and this could be entirely because of what was revealed on Eternals Volume 3 Issue 07 or the whole of Eternals Volume 4, where it was made clear that the waking of Tiamut the communicator has 2 profound side effect:

1. The Hordes now would come to earth to feed for it.

2. Fulcrum would descend on earth.

While its reasonable to assume The Hordes for one wouldnt have given Galactus a huge problem, i dont think the same can be said of Fulcrum and Galactus being afaird of what Fulcrum might do next, to a planet he has vowed to protect would make sense.

Also i personally think considering a person's power level based on statements rather than feat is odd. Tiamut has feat, i.e. beating Arishem the judge in a straight up fight before being defeated by the remaining 5 celestials , and brining a dead kid (Spirit) back to life.

#7 Posted by ShootingNova (17796 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Neither of the feats can stack up to this:

#8 Posted by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: Oh i dont think its even close between LT and the Dreaming Celestial, i was just showing my discord to people judging Tiamut's power level based on throwaway statement rather than feats.

#9 Posted by ShootingNova (17796 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: LOL. Okay.

#10 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

LT

#11 Posted by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

LT should have this, I think there has been confusion between The-One-Above-All, the GOD of comics, the stan lee jack kirby level of supreme omnipotence of Marvel

and TOAA, the one above all of Celestials

#12 Posted by ShootingNova (17796 posts) - - Show Bio

This is still up?

The Living Tribunal exists in all multiverses simultaneously, overrode the IG, and so on. Tiamut has absolutely no feats suggesting he could even harm the Tribunal, let alone put up a fight.

#13 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

Galactus is probably a universal being at best, and the Living Tribunal exists in all multiverses simultaneously, as a result being able to eradicate entire universes/realities at will/with but a thought.

#14 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ShootingNova said:

Why bump this? this is such an embarrassing thread from when i just started out lmfao :$

#15 Posted by ShootingNova (17796 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara: Umm......@Charlie_Jade was the one who bumped it. And I've flagged it.

#16 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: Good. and thank you.

#17 Posted by ShootingNova (17796 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara: Okay....... no problem.

#18 Posted by dondave (37967 posts) - - Show Bio

LT ftw

#19 Posted by NeonGameWave (7794 posts) - - Show Bio

The Living Tribunal wrecks.

#20 Posted by RazzaTazz (9647 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara: No omnipotent battles anymore.