#1 Posted by King Hyperion (3715 posts) - - Show Bio
The Living Tribunal and She-Hulk
The Anti-Monitor
I don't know if anyone has ever done a thread like this before. Anyways can The Anti-Monitor, while at full power, bring down The Living Tribunal? Oh and  if you are wondering...yes, The Living Tribunal can summon his sexy new apprentice: Jennifer Walters a.k.a. She-Hulk, for assistance if he needs to.
#2 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on King you should know better than to do spite threads!

#3 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

LT stomps.

#4 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

The little Monitor probe gets wasted.

#5 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal.

#6 Posted by Pulsar (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

LT stomp

#7 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio

LT in a HUGE stomp.

#8 Edited by King Hyperion (3715 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"Come on King you should know better than to do spite threads!"
I thought The Anti-Monitor at full power was like...uber powerful! Powerful enough to take on The Living Tribunal. Damn it...I hate it when I get my facts wrong and I start remembering things incorrectly! Now I've made a Spite Thread that can never be unnmade and I didn't even mean to! It was supposed to be a genuine fight!

*Facepalms*
#9 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
King Hyperion said:
"geraldthesloth said:
I thought The Anti-Monitor at full power was like...uber powerful! Powerful enough to take on The Living Tribunal. Damn it...I hate when I get my screws around with all the facts and I start remembering things incorrectly! Now I've made a Spite Thread that can never be unnmade and I didn't even mean to! It was supposed to be a genuine fight!*Facepalms*"
A few months ago, I made a reasonable argument as to how the Anti Monitor could take on the Living tribunal, but things have changed since then.
#10 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

No he could never take on LT not even at his most powerful.

#11 Posted by Fresh Prince (5147 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"LT stomps."

#12 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really get into these cosmic level guys and even I know LT owns him

#13 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

LT is beyond underwear-like briefs.

He is also beyond big-screen genitalia.

#14 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
High Revolutionary said:
"LT is beyond underwear-like briefs.He is also beyond big-screen genitalia."
but he is not beyond no underwear AT ALL.
#15 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio
Living Tribunal wins here easy
#16 Posted by forze (435 posts) - - Show Bio

High Revolutionary said:

"LT is beyond underwear-like briefs.He is also beyond big-screen genitalia."

True, LT can have everyone in the multiverse to have an orgasm if he choose to, including Anti monitor.

#17 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
King Hyperion said:
"geraldthesloth said:
I thought The Anti-Monitor at full power was like...uber powerful! Powerful enough to take on The Living Tribunal. Damn it...I hate when I get my screws around with all the facts and I start remembering things incorrectly! Now I've made a Spite Thread that can never be unnmade and I didn't even mean to! It was supposed to be a genuine fight!*Facepalms*"
The primal monitor could beat the LT though :)
#18 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"King Hyperion said:
"geraldthesloth said:
The primal monitor could beat the LT though :)"
No even he could not.
#19 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Would you care to explain?

#20 Posted by onedotred (85 posts) - - Show Bio

The Living tribunal is too damn powerful, okay ?  He's so powerful that he could even give the beyonder a run for his money.  So, how could any "monitors" hope to beat him ?  Simple as that !

#21 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

living tribunal ftw

#22 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"Would you care to explain?"
He is the judge, jury and executioner of all the universal and multiversal abstracts.  Empowered by and employed by TOAA.
#23 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you know who the primal monitor is?

#24 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"Do you know who the primal monitor is?"
Now I do.  Bad name choice by the DC writers.  Yes, he would beat LT (by all accounts) being another name for the Presence.
#25 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"geraldthesloth said:
Now I do.  Bad name choice by the DC writers.  Yes, he would beat LT (by all accounts) being another name for the Presence."
he's seperate from the presence lol.

the whole DCU exists within him including the presence
#26 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"Tevnoba said:
"geraldthesloth said:
Now I do.  Bad name choice by the DC writers.  Yes, he would beat LT (by all accounts) being another name for the Presence."
he's seperate from the presence lol.the whole DCU exists within him including the presence "
That is debatable in itself.
#27 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"Tevnoba said:
"geraldthesloth said:
he's seperate from the presence lol.the whole DCU exists within him including the presence "
That is debatable in itself."
Something I really don't have the patience for :p
#28 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio

i would say that well he is NOT all the DCU in it's whole he IS the thing that keeps the presence away from ALL other aspects of the DCU and is only ever seen at certain times, i guess you could say that he is the ''keeper'' of the presence.

#29 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"i would say that well he is NOT all the DCU in it's whole he IS the thing that keeps the presence away from ALL other aspects of the DCU and is only ever seen at certain times, i guess you could say that he is the ''keeper'' of the presence."
He see's the multiverse as nothing more than a germ too him
#30 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"i would say that well he is NOT all the DCU in it's whole he IS the thing that keeps the presence away from ALL other aspects of the DCU and is only ever seen at certain times, i guess you could say that he is the ''keeper'' of the presence."
He see's the multiverse as nothing more than a germ too him"
yea man that is what i am saying, he is the keeper of the presence he above ALL others is the one who KNOWS what is going on.
#31 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
He see's the multiverse as nothing more than a germ too him"
yea man that is what i am saying, he is the keeper of the presence he above ALL others is the one who KNOWS what is going on."
It was created inside of him though it was claimed that he thought it was a flaw of his..That's the origin of mandrakk the whole dcu was one flaw that mandrakk dax novu was sent down to study he studied all the things that existsed in the primal monitors flaw.
#32 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember that the mind of the Monitor is described as the "overvoid", and Superman describes it as the conscious living void in which the multiverse is growing. Also, the Monitor clearly has no contact with the multiverse until is probe (the original monitor and Anti-Monitor) is extended. This does not fit with the character of an omnipotent being. Rather, I would say that the Monitor is the embodiment of the void, the nothingness from which the Presence constructed creation. Monitor is the eqvivalent of ancient Greek concept of Chaos, a primeval state of the universe before it was ordered.

The monitors as a race are the result of the contact between the Monitor and the multiverse. They feed on the bleed of the multiverse, sucking it dry. Dax Novu was the first to discover the bleed and become "addicted" to it. To stop him from sucking up creation he was imprisoned.

The Original Monitor and Anti Monitor were two halves of the probe extended by the Monitor into the multiverse. It was presumably torn asunder by Krona's experiment, and the halves made war to each other.

This is all simply conjecture. Garnering concrete information from the Final crisis is like squeezing orange juice out of a steel beam.

#33 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Remember that the mind of the Monitor is described as the "overvoid", and Superman describes it as the conscious living void in which the multiverse is growing. Also, the Monitor clearly has no contact with the multiverse until is probe (the original monitor and Anti-Monitor) is extended. This does not fit with the character of an omnipotent being. Rather, I would say that the Monitor is the embodiment of the void, the nothingness from which the Presence constructed creation. Monitor is the eqvivalent of ancient Greek concept of Chaos, a primeval state of the universe before it was ordered.The monitors as a race are the result of the contact between the Monitor and the multiverse. They feed on the bleed of the multiverse, sucking it dry. Dax Novu was the first to discover the bleed and become "addicted" to it. To stop him from sucking up creation he was imprisoned.The Original Monitor and Anti Monitor were two halves of the probe extended by the Monitor into the multiverse. It was presumably torn asunder by Krona's experiment, and the halves made war to each other.This is all simply conjecture. Garnering concrete information from the Final crisis is like squeezing orange juice out of a steel beam."
very well put my friend.
#34 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"very well put my friend."
#35 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Remember that the mind of the Monitor is described as the "overvoid", and Superman describes it as the conscious living void in which the multiverse is growing. Also, the Monitor clearly has no contact with the multiverse until is probe (the original monitor and Anti-Monitor) is extended. This does not fit with the character of an omnipotent being. Rather, I would say that the Monitor is the embodiment of the void, the nothingness from which the Presence constructed creation. Monitor is the eqvivalent of ancient Greek concept of Chaos, a primeval state of the universe before it was ordered.The monitors as a race are the result of the contact between the Monitor and the multiverse. They feed on the bleed of the multiverse, sucking it dry. Dax Novu was the first to discover the bleed and become "addicted" to it. To stop him from sucking up creation he was imprisoned.The Original Monitor and Anti Monitor were two halves of the probe extended by the Monitor into the multiverse. It was presumably torn asunder by Krona's experiment, and the halves made war to each other.This is all simply conjecture. Garnering concrete information from the Final crisis is like squeezing orange juice out of a steel beam."
the last line made me lmao
#36 Posted by Herokiller12344 (999 posts) - - Show Bio

Back in the Bronze/Silver age Monty could probably beat LT to death. But as of now, I think LT takes it.

#37 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

Living Tribunal wins here easy