Ppl just saying LT without even know about Elder God Demonbane , Ma GOD

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By TrionAce

I don't know about EGD but Living Tribunal did hold to megaverses in his hand and he is megaversal. Its hard to beat that

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LT wins, deal with it Demonbane w*nkers. I bet Demonbane drowns at the start of the fight due to all the fanw*nk juice LOL. Anyway Thanos with IG was quasi-omnipotent could control reality, mind, death, power, time etc. and that did not stop LT from depowering him casually. LT is only second to TOAA the omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient god of Marvel verse. LT trumps Eternity, Death, Infinity or any other cosmic beings. The only person who ever matched LT before was Pre-retcon Beyonder but even PR Beyonder was stated to be like the TOAA of his realm.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By pern

@ghetsis: Still not impressive compared to Demonbane.

Thanos with IG has shown universal feats at best. Even GER can beat Thanos with IG. EGD is second only to Azathoth, the omnipotent god of a much stronger verse than Marvel. Going by feats, LT wouldn't even be at Ambrose's or Master Therion's level.

Also PR Beyonder wasn't omnipotent.

Please do your research before making such false claims.

fv5v7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LT get beaten by thanos and protege before demonbane win

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern:

Too bad LT gets his power from the omnipotent TOAA. Doesn't matter if Demonbaneverse is weaker or stronger, omnipotence is omnipotence. LT can call on more power to help him and TOAA would provide him more power to crush Demonbane like the oversized mech it is. Also isn't Demonbane piloted by two people? Crush the pilots and gg Demonbane. One is a nigh-omnipotent but LT is a nigh-omnipotent that can call on the powers of an omnipotent. Don't try and tell me that Demonbane > TOAA but again judging by your logic from the Alucard vs GR thread, you probably would.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghetsis: *sigh* no, lt can't call on toaa for more power. If he could, Thanos with the HoTU wouldn't have utterly stomped him. LT is completely out of his league here.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By newecho

no no no .... demonbane isn't on the freaking Living tribunal's level.... He could just shut down the universe he resides in... and people who are talking about the protégé thing have never actually read the comic...

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Protégé got absorbed in an hour glass by the living tribunal... the living tribunal has all the power of TOAA... and when did thanos beat him??? infinity gauntlet he didn't get involved because it was not a threat to the multiverse but when adam warlock had the ig he just made it not work... so I don't think people know what the living tribunal is....

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LT.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By pern

@ghetsis: Demonbane gets his power from Azathoth who is the TOAA of Demonbane. The Shining Trapezohedron is powered by Azathoth. No LT can't use TOAA's power. He has shown nowhere near the level of feats as Demonbane. Demonbane has beaten far stronger people than LT. No LT can't crush the pilots. Those two pilots just happen to be Elder Gods who could solo Living Tribunal with or without Demonbane. It's obvious you know nothing about Demonbane. Please do your research before you argue, and don't assume Marvel is the strongest verse in fiction.

In fact, why don't you just check this thread out:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/pre-recton-beyonder-vs-nyarthathotep-demonbane-1529788/

It was determined that Nyarlathotep would stomp Beyonder without even needing to raise a finger. So someone that EGD could effortlessly stomp beat someone that could effortlessly stomp Living Tribunal. I'll let you do that math on this one.

Also, I debunked you in the Alucard vs Ghost Rider thread.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

no no no .... demonbane isn't on the freaking Living tribunal's level.... He could just shut down the universe he resides in... and people who are talking about the protégé thing have never actually read the comic...

Shut down the universe Demonbane is in? You must seriously not know who Demonbane is. Demonbane is so big that universes infinitely larger than megaverses appear as mere bubbles to it.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern:

When has the living tribunal been beat?? He simply judges and either allows the action or shuts it down... protégé was his best fight that I remember....

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By pern

@newecho said:

@pern:

When has the living tribunal been beat?? He simply judges and either allows the action or shuts it down... protégé was his best fight that I remember....

He was beaten by HotU Thanos and PR Beyonder. Also even if he wasn't beaten, that doesn't mean anything. Just because he's the strongest in his verse, doesn't mean he's the strongest in all verses.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern:

I don't remember that... protégé had gotten pr beyonder's powers and tried to become the new TOAA by mimicking all the cosmic beings and living tribunal defeated him... The only one who can actually defeat TLT without major plot is TOAA... So its either a stalemate which demonbane is The Living tribunal of his title or you have to explain to me how a keeper of the multiverse gets beat by someone with the same exact power.... both are nigh omnipotent....

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern:

oh wait he absorbed the living tribunal during the HOTU arc right??

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@pern:

I don't remember that... protégé had gotten pr beyonder's powers and tried to become the new TOAA by mimicking all the cosmic beings and living tribunal defeated him... The only one who can actually defeat TLT without major plot is TOAA... So its either a stalemate which demonbane is The Living tribunal of his title or you have to explain to me how a keeper of the multiverse gets beat by someone with the same exact power.... both are nigh omnipotent....

Nya has far better feats than Living Tribunal. Check out this thread:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/pre-recton-beyonder-vs-nyarthathotep-demonbane-1529788/

Nya contained the Klein Bottle, which is Infinitely larger than all of Marvel combined. She could casually reset the entire Klein Bottle (meaning all of creation) as she saw fit and did so for 4 hundred million eternities. Not to mention she had countless Klein Bottles scattered across all over creation. Yet EGD was effortlessly able to stomp on her. Title means nothing. Feats are more important. Living Tribunal would actually be pretty low tier in Demonbane going by feats.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@pern:

oh wait he absorbed the living tribunal during the HOTU arc right??

Yeah and HotU isn't even that powerful. Shining Trapezohedron has shown far better feats.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern:

The heart of the universe was a plot in itself tho... My argument is if they are both nigh omnipotent then I really don't think they could do anything to each other... The living tribunal won't have the feats because he doesn't show up in the comics unless its a multiversal threat... The whole anime which he resides in is designed to show you his feats.... I think these battles are not allowed btw??

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@pern:

The heart of the universe was a plot in itself tho... My argument is if they are both nigh omnipotent then I really don't think they could do anything to each other... The living tribunal won't have the feats because he doesn't show up in the comics unless its a multiversal threat... The whole anime which he resides in is designed to show you his feats.... I think these battles are not allowed btw??

Even someone like Ambrose is nigh-omnipotent and EGD and Nya both wreck him. Demonbane cosmology is much bigger than Marvel cosmology, so by having control over a bigger cosmology alone, even low tiers would wreck LT. Not to mention LT has been beaten before. Also HotU isn't that great. Shining Trapezohedron has shown much better feats. Hell even without the ST, Demonbane characters have shown better feats.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern:

Bigger than infinite?? can't be bigger than that... The heart of the universe was created to reshape the universe by TOAA and actually was a stupid story line and dumb writing.. Thanos absorbs everything but yet adam warlock talks him into putting it back?? really that was dumb.

you have no way of actually proving what you are saying... is there a magna of demonbane??/ or is it just that anime?? I may have the wrong guy completely in my head

also again pretty sure this isn't allowed on this site @god_spawn@vance_astro@saren

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@pern:

Bigger than infinite?? can't be bigger than that... The heart of the universe was created to reshape the universe by TOAA and actually was a stupid story line and dumb writing.. Thanos absorbs everything but yet adam warlock talks him into putting it back?? really that was dumb.

you have no way of actually proving what you are saying... is there a magna of demonbane??/ or is it just that anime?? I may have the wrong guy completely in my head

also again pretty sure this isn't allowed on this site @god_spawn@vance_astro@saren

Demonbane goes into infinite higher dimensions, while Marvel only stops at 16 dimensions or so. Not to mention even low tiers can casually destroy, recreate, and rewrite all of existence every instant just by fighting. Demonbane's feats come from the Visual Novel.

Check out the respect thread here:

http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/demonbane-respect-feat-thread.312293/

Also in the Nya vs Beyonder thread, I posted quotes from the actual game showing feats.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern:

I will check it out... but it is just an anime right??

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@pern:

I will check it out... but it is just an anime right??

No it's a VN. The anime doesn't really have the feats.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By newecho

@pern:

awh ok... I will do some more research on it... I knew I seen what I thought this was in anime which I love btw... but wasn't sure if it was based off anything...

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@pern:

awh ok... I will do some more research on it... I knew I seen what I thought this was in anime which I love btw... but wasn't sure if it was based off anything...

I think it follows another timeline within the Klein Bottle.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern:

Ok cool,, seems this is your thing... but marvel has an infinite amount of universes which would mean they have an infinite amount of dimensions... And just because a character has been beaten doesn't mean they aren't still nigh omnipotent and that they should have been beaten.... from what I have read so far demonbane is basically this dude's dream?? and basically elder god demonbane is the second in command of that particular story.... He is nigh omnipotent just like tribunal.... anyways I will read some more....

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@pern:

Ok cool,, seems this is your thing... but marvel has an infinite amount of universes which would mean they have an infinite amount of dimensions... And just because a character has been beaten doesn't mean they aren't still nigh omnipotent and that they should have been beaten.... from what I have read so far demonbane is basically this dude's dream?? and basically elder god demonbane is the second in command of that particular story.... He is nigh omnipotent just like tribunal.... anyways I will read some more....

Actually no universes are smaller than dimensions (at least according to Demonbane). The Klein Bottle has infinite universes inside universes going infinitely. Yeah all of creation is just Azathoth's dream (just like in Marvel all of creation is TOAA's story), and the Klein Bottle is a mirror copy of all creation and is created and controlled by Nya.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: Azathoth's dream?? Does he have writing powers?? btw marvel has many who create universes and destroy universes and even reset universes.. Franklin Richards is an editor.. He basically resets the marvel universe.... and a dimension can't be bigger than a universe?? or they have just reversed it from every other thing ever written... dimensions would be inside universes with realms being inside that... so basically in demonbane,, their dimensions are universes....

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: btw this site is based off being able to prove it which is why I think these battles are not allowed... demonbane can't be shown in any way.. just an interpretation of what someone believes.... I think you can put demonbane characters vs anime characters?? not sure.... You obviously read it and love the characters which is great but we can't see it..... so basically we have to go on what interpretations of what you have read.... anyways I am going to read up on the demonbane because it seems interesting.... but really there isn't anything to debate

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@pern: Azathoth's dream?? Does he have writing powers?? btw marvel has many who create universes and destroy universes and even reset universes.. Franklin Richards is an editor.. He basically resets the marvel universe.... and a dimension can't be bigger than a universe?? or they have just reversed it from every other thing ever written... dimensions would be inside universes with realms being inside that... so basically in demonbane,, their dimensions are universes....

No one in Marvel can do it on the scale of Demonbane characters. Even low tier characters can casually rewrite, destroy, recreate, universes which completely dwarf all of Marvel (but that's only because Nya lets them). You're mistaking Marvel's definition for dimension to real definition for dimension. In real life dimensions go 1-D, 2-D, 3-D, 4-D, 5-D, and so on. So an infinite amount of 1-D universes can fit inside a 2-D universe and so on and so forth, and Demonbane does this infinitely.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: It's not really a fan interpretation. I've actually shown the quotes explaining my points in the Nya vs Beyonder thread. Check out the Spacebattles thread also. It has all the quotes and explanation of what's going on.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern:

Quotes without context and it is still interpretation on your part based on what you believe you are reading... Everything is interpretation to an extent.. ie your statement number 83...Like my interpretation of that is,, you are still saying they are universes... you still can't get bigger than infinite which is why TOAA > the presence and not equal to him..... Its hard to prove a point to when you are explaining characters that most people on this site have never heard of...

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@pern:

Quotes without context and it is still interpretation on your part based on what you believe you are reading... Everything is interpretation to an extent.. ie your statement number 83...Like my interpretation of that is,, you are still saying they are universes... you still can't get bigger than infinite which is why TOAA > the presence and not equal to him..... Its hard to prove a point to when you are explaining characters that most people on this site have never heard of...

Well just check the Demonbane respect thread on spacebattles. It's been explained quite thoroughly.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern:

Prove that you debunked me when in actual fact I proved you wrong so many times there, its not even funny. Also LT clearly states that TOAA provides him his power. Yes, like one of the users up there stated HOTU was a mega plot thing that allowed Thanos to absorb LT though LT evidently resisted the longest compared to other beings. Also prove that the two elder gods can beat LT without Demonbane...oh that's right, they can't because they haven't shown any special powers on his level. Also there is no such thing as the strongest fiction verse in my opinion because when I look at it, almost every verse has an unbeatable omnipotent. Also in that Beyonder thread, all I saw was people saying that Beyonder would win while giving factual reasons why. Also yes PR Beyonder was intended to be TOAA of another multiverse outside of the 616 omniverse and he had the whole pantheon of cosmic beings terrified of him and he casually erased death before bringing her back, not to mention that he destroys dimensions without even trying. LT could easily snuff two or more megaverses in his hand. Looks like a stalemate to me so far since I read up on EGD's abilities and it seems hard to destroy but I have a feeling that LT may have an edge here.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghetsis:

The two Shining Trapezoedra collide, and from the blades of the crossed swords comes a raging flood of Light and Dark.

Hands of Light.

Hands of Dark.

Hands of Dark.

Hands of Light.

Each trying to annihilate the other's World, they begin a fierce battle.

When one World tears into another, that World is itself then swallowed up and assimilated.

Worlds are crushed, that others may feed.

Worlds are eroded, that others may feed.

Worlds are immolated, that others may feed.

Worlds are frozen, that others may feed.

Worlds are thrown down, that others may feed.

Worlds are cursed, that others may feed.

Worlds are consumed, that others may feed.

Worlds are torn, that others may feed.

Worlds are pierce, that others may feed.

Worlds are raped, that others may feed.

Worlds are tortured, that others may feed.

Worlds are violated, that others may feed.

Worlds are aborted, that others may feed.

Worlds are embraced, that others may feed.

In the space between two Trapezohedrons, a hundred billion Worlds are born and slain.

--

Cloaked in the darkness of Chaos, a woman emerges from a sudden rift in the center of our battlefied.

Surrounded by the birth and death of infinite universes, she alights atop the Shining Trapezohedra.

I know this woman well ----

Nyarlathotep.

The Faceless God of a Thousand Forms.

The Crawling Chaos.

An Outer God ---- Nyarlathotep!

Also, the anime isn't weak. Still haxed. The anime version absorbed both Shining Trapezohedra and beat Nyarlathotep.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

The anime is just one of the infinite upon infinite universes that comprise the Demonbane-verse. And their Elder God selves appear during the end credits. Also, the anime is a very good watch, because it also has intermission bits that give information about the series and where each thing was taken from within the HP Lovecraft mythos. So it does give information about other aspects of the series lore.

This story is only a fairy tale.

But even the god who dreams at the center of the World, the god who created all things in Existence, can never, ever destroy it.

For it is a story of momentary love, forever carved into infinite time----

It is the Song of Life.

Let us consider a hypothetical.

A universe inside a reactor.

A universe inside a test tube.

A universe inside a chewing gum wrapper.

This is the story of a universe outside another universe.

This is the story of a universe inside another universe.

This is the story of an eternity contained in a single moment.

This is the story of infinity contained in the tiniest speck of dust.

This is the story of a universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe....... This is the story of endless, infinite universes.

Everything is limitless and momentary.

The infinite and finite will melt together, the circular snake will fall to pieces, and all things will return to the boiling Soup of Chaos.

Everything is as foam on the waves.

Creation is but a fleeting dream, dreamt by the blind idiot-god who is King-of-All as he dozes on the edge of waking.

When he wakes, it will end.

It will simply vanish, and there will be no one to know or remember.

Or perhaps it will simply never have existed at all.

So is the World really nothing more than a fantasy?

This is a hypothetical, but----

There are those who do not think so.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai:

Eh, all I saw was a flying mech defeating this shadow thing. Now tell me how that is even a MULTIVERSAL threat? From all that hype, i expected to see a universe getting destroyed at the very least but no I get a mech that defeats a giant shadow thing/Nyarlathotep who doesn't show any impressive feats. Beyonder- In the comics we see universes go kaboom, LT-Depowers Thanos with IG easily and many others.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghetsis: You'll need to actually watch the episodes. That fight takes place within the Gate of Yog-Sothoth. It is a realm connected to all infinite universes across infinite time. Therion and Demonbane both had Shining Trapezohedra, a tool that wipes out multiverses by just swinging it around.

Nyarlathotep was using them both to release the Court of Azathoth trapped within it. Instead Kurou and Ai absobed the power of both Trapezohedra and defeated Nya with it. She is the Crawling Chaos, equal to Yog-Sothoth whose form is infinite in size, each molecule of which is a multiverse. You could say that the entirety of the multiverse is nothing more than Yog-Sothoth's body.

The Gate of Yog-Sothoth connects to every universe in every multiverse at every point of infinite time. Essentially omnipresence across the omniverse.

Calling Nya some big black shadow is not indicative of her power or status. That's like saying Galactus is just a big purple dude. The fact was that Nya had created these scenarios within these universes that she herself, repeating a series of events an infinite number of times. Yet, as she says, this was not an ending she foresaw. Despite having any number of an infinite number of scenarios ending in similar or different ways, this one event had diverged from all of those other infinite variations. It's the same in both the VN and manga.

Also, you should read what was written. Two forces that collided, that destroyed an infinite number of universes as a side-effect, and she walked across it as easily as one takes a light stroll. I will reiterate.

Cloaked in the darkness of Chaos, a woman emerges from a sudden rift in the center of our battlefield.

Surrounded by the birth and death of infinite universes, she alights atop the Shining Trapezohedra.

I know this woman well ----

Nyarlathotep.

The Faceless God of a Thousand Forms.

The Crawling Chaos.

An Outer God ---- Nyarlathotep!

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Yeah well I prefer to see it happen like in comics when a galaxy is destroyed, we see it getting destroyed by the perpetrator in a panel.

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By synchronized_123

LT because Demonbane tries way too hard to be over the top with the massive amounts of NLFs it has for feats.

jedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LT

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghetsis said:

@pern:

Prove that you debunked me when in actual fact I proved you wrong so many times there, its not even funny. Also LT clearly states that TOAA provides him his power. Yes, like one of the users up there stated HOTU was a mega plot thing that allowed Thanos to absorb LT though LT evidently resisted the longest compared to other beings. Also prove that the two elder gods can beat LT without Demonbane...oh that's right, they can't because they haven't shown any special powers on his level. Also there is no such thing as the strongest fiction verse in my opinion because when I look at it, almost every verse has an unbeatable omnipotent. Also in that Beyonder thread, all I saw was people saying that Beyonder would win while giving factual reasons why. Also yes PR Beyonder was intended to be TOAA of another multiverse outside of the 616 omniverse and he had the whole pantheon of cosmic beings terrified of him and he casually erased death before bringing her back, not to mention that he destroys dimensions without even trying. LT could easily snuff two or more megaverses in his hand. Looks like a stalemate to me so far since I read up on EGD's abilities and it seems hard to destroy but I have a feeling that LT may have an edge here.

People said Beyonder would win? What are you talking about? All the evidence provided says the contrary. Only one person was arguing for Beyonder, and he was debunked. Also it clearly says that the Shining Trapezohedron is powered by Azathoth (TOAA of Demonbane). They haven't shown any powers on LT's level? Do you even know who Kurou and Al Azif are? Demonbane in its weakest form was casually able to destroy and recreate all of creation larger than Marvel every instant by fighting. The Shining Trapezohedron alone sealed a universe larger than all of Marvel. Even Demonbane in its weakest form would seal LT along with the Marvel megaverse with the ST. It's not a stalemate at all. Even Zanma Taisei Demonbane (the weakest one) would be able to effortlessly stomp LT, Beyonder, HotU Thanos, etc. EGD is just overkill.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghetsis said:

@reikai:

Eh, all I saw was a flying mech defeating this shadow thing. Now tell me how that is even a MULTIVERSAL threat? From all that hype, i expected to see a universe getting destroyed at the very least but no I get a mech that defeats a giant shadow thing/Nyarlathotep who doesn't show any impressive feats. Beyonder- In the comics we see universes go kaboom, LT-Depowers Thanos with IG easily and many others.

Not this again.

The quotes have already been provided in the Nya vs Beyonder thread. Look through them. They could casually destroy, recreate, and rewrite Infinity ^ Infinity universes every instant at the bare minimum. Not to mention that Gunshin Kyoshuu Demonbane had the Super Super Dimension at its knees.

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: Of course pre-retcon Beyonder would stomp Demonbane. A side effect from his fight with MM was shaking infinite universes. And a casual blast from him has the power to destroy a billion multiverses.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By pern

@synchronized_123: And? Demonbane in its weakest form was casually destroying and recreating an infinty^infinity megaverses every instant. Also PR Beyonder didnt destroy a billion multiverses, he destroyed a billion dimension.

Please do your research before making such blatantly false claims.

kingofnerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yawn a big robot beat him? Wow. And why couldn't LT again? And doesn't marvel have its own equivalents to Lovecraft stuff? Nothing new here.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern said:

@synchronized_123: And? Demonbane in its weakest form was casually destroying and recreating an infinty^infinity megaverses every instant. Also PR Beyonder didnt destroy a billion multiverses, he destroyed a billion dimension.

Please do your research before making such blatantly false claims.

PR-Beyonder didn't destroy a billion dimensions.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@synchronized_123 said:

A side effect from his fight with MM was shaking infinite universes. And a casual blast from him has the power to destroy a billion multiverses.

And a side-effect of Demonbane (not EGD) clashing with Therion destroyed infinite universes. Which is the same as destroying infinite multiverses. Which is steps above just making them shake a little.