The Lich vs Aku

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By those_eyes

@supersaiyanminecraft: feats for the lich? I know all about aku pretty much. I havent seen the adventure time episodes with the lich yet.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not 100% versed on the Lich but Aku is basically only touchable by holy magic which I don't believe the Lich has.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: @supersaiyanminecraft: Possible stalemate. Both of them dont have what it takes to take the other down. Aku doesnt have good or love and lich doesnt a holy weapon and isnt pure of heart. I think eventually they would just stop fighting eachother. Good match.

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aku wins I think the fact that Aku is more versatile will give him the advantage but the lich creeps me out he is a bit To scary for a kids show if you ask me

Mongoose

Avatar image for thelaughingman_aoi
thelaughingman_Aoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with AKUUUUUUUUU watch out!!!!

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themongoose: I beg to differ, Lich switched bodies with people 4 times with a snail, a dog, Billy (I think hes a goblin), and a candy person, the Lich also has a rencarnation called the Echo of the Lich which is the Lich in a gasios state so he is very hard to hit, he can faze through attacks and change shape, so the Lich is very versitile, also, I dont think Adventure Time is a kids show anymore, if you've seen all of the episodes like I have you would agree.

I havent seen them all. What do youthink seperates it from a kids show?

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on what you mean by prime. At akus strongest he was a giant space evil that fought evenly with Ra Vishnu and Odin.

ConduitReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aku is almost omnipotent, so he won.