Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WolverineIsTOAA
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dante gazes at Deadpool with bloodlust but before they fight.. The Lich King appears.

Rules:

Round 1:

25 meters apart.

Current Versions

Starts in Castlevania

Morals off

Edit:

Round 2:

DMC 3 Dante

25 meters apart.

Starts in Castlevania

Thought the match would be pretty even and has not been done on comicvine.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Wut

*Squints at Dante*

Wait... Wait.... is that Dante from DMC?

Dante from the game Dante's Inferno? Heavy forbid the true Dante from the Divine Comedy or some other Divine Comedy Dante 'modern take' that I don't know?

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: *squints* Is it me or are they both heretics? XD

My answer is unsure because i was thinking dante's inferno not uh this dante.

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: The game excluding the new DmC.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverineistoaa: But... Dante's Inferno is a different game... O.o So... Dante from DmC, not Dante from Dante's Inferno. Gotcha.

@killerwasp: Both are heretics! Nah, Dante from DmC isn't bad at all. Dante from Dante's inferno makes me die a little inside. I kid you not, when we were going through Inferno, some guy actually started complaining because they got it wrong because Dante wasn't running around killing everything. I felt a part of my faith in my fellow man die that day.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: LOL did that part of u ever come back? XD

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: ill take that as a no LOL

WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: @killerwasp: I sorrow for you but if you have general knowledge of both who do you think would win?

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante stomps.

Time manipulation and Royal Guard, GG.

Although I don't know much about the Lich's capabilities, so I'll rescind that until someone drops some fact bombs.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverineistoaa: Well technically speaking here lich king/arthas is technically a demi-god, and i believe from DMC dante has delt with faster moving gods than LK and prolly more powerful than the LK, but this is only a guess and he'd prolly beat arthas. The reason is cause Arthas is technically a walking PIS machine but his PIS stops when he leaves the WoW.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wut

@wolverineistoaa: Right, right, sorry... hmmmm Dante has FTL reaction speeds assuming the lasers he was dodging were true lasers. Not FTL speeds. I have seen that claim before and there is no proof at all for that unless we use it very, very, very, very liberally and don't think about it (cause everything makes sense if you don't think about it.)

Arthas has no speed feats, so Dante (DmC) has a massive speed advantage as he was able to catch a sword that was thrown which was lit on fire from how fast it was thrown (which implies the air could not move out of the way fast enough, much like what happens on atmospheric reentry).

That said, I have no idea if Dante has a resistance to magic that will instantly kill him. Still, I think this comes down to, 'Can Dante speed blitz and put Arthas down before he cast a spell of insta-death and can Dante tank said insta-death spell'

We would need a true Dante expert, and I am not one.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante

Avatar image for mohammed_alg_92
mohammed_alg_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

lich king

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Not sure if Dante can pierce his armor so blitzing is not an option, and he haven't shown much resistance against magic and Lich King has powerful magic since being a Death Knight AND a Paladin.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By 106me

@leonkarlen123: Nope. That's not even remotely accurate. Dante has shown PLENTY of Magic Resistance throughout the series.

Round 1: Dante easily stomps.

Round 2: Dante wins, but has to use a little more effort.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@106me: Show me when he tanks magic on a daily basis, and there is difference between magic and magic, dark magic, lights magic.. etc

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Archanfel

Dante stomps.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jacthripper

Dante both rounds

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lich king too much defence both in magic and armour, also speed won't be a problem considering his very advanced level of frost magic he could cover vast lands with icy cj ill slowing movement sometimes to a stand still

Granted frostmourne works if say 10/10 but if frostmourne won't work which I haven't though of a reason it wouldn't lich long 6-5/10

Plus LOL at Dante having FTL spiderman dodged lasers batman dodged lasers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

lich

WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight was really undecided. Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aside from what most people think here, round one is more fair. The current Lich King is Bolvar Fordragon, who had next to no experience using the lich kings powers. That being said I'f Arthas is allowed Valkyr I don't know how he would die, even though Dante if far superior to him stat wise. Arthas's Lich King was never beaten by the players, but by a plot device because once he realized the players were a threat he AoE oneshot them. If Dante was stabbed or severely cut by frostmourne or hit by fury of frostmourne it could be the end for him, and Arthas's infinite minion spam could be annoying too

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By NeonGameWave

Dante should be able to win both Rounds although Round 2 could end up as a stalemate even if The Lich King couldn`t be taken down via convetional means Dante could always win via Jackpot and The Lich King has nothing on Dante when it comes to speed, strength, skill, and everything else although his magic is his specialty, Dante has faced and beaten many magical characters in his demon fighting career.

heigara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its victory for arthas, he was able to defeat illidan who is the most powerful demon hunter of all time and none of the devil may cry characters can do anything to him as he stalemaned a being who cleaves worlds in half, and arthas defeated him, before becoming lich king too, but even after that, in shadowlands he became an eternal entity and immaterial who can send everyones directly to the afterlife, so they cant do anything to him