• No Speed Blitzing
  • Stand Distance Is 30 Feet
  • Win By KO/BFR/Death

Round 2

• 30 Minutes Of Prep
  • Full Knowledge
  • In-Character
  • Pre-Three Stories Arc Accelerator
  • Post-TS Shichibukai(2nd One Piece Pic)
  • No Outside Help
  • Stand Distance Is 20 Feet
  • Win By KO/BFR/Death

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By homicidalmaniac

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

When I saw Espers I thought you were talking about the Espada. What are their feats?

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@xlab3000 said:

When I saw Espers I thought you were talking about the Espada. What are their feats?

no. those characters are from the Certain Magic Index franchise.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000 said:

no. those characters are from the Certain Magic Index franchise.

I never heard of that series/franchise before>

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000 said:

Accelerator is a vector manipulator

Kakine control/create dark matter

Misaka have electricity manipulation

Mugino convert electrons into destructive beams

Misaki is a telepath

Number 6 is unknown currently

Gunha have super strength/mach 2 combat speed/force fields/etc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'm not an expert on One piece, but i think Accelerator and Shokuhou can solo all shichibukai

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000 said:

@homicidalmaniac: Cool powers but how fast are they?

Misaka reaction time shown to be hypersonic+,Accelerator shields react to UV Rays,and Gunha can catch Misaka's Railgun(Mach 3)with his teeth.The rest of the Level 5s speed are unclear.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So what's stopping Donflamingo from using his puppet-master technique

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Kuma bfr ftw.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great battle idea!
Shinbukai ftw anyway.

The are alot faster, misaka thinks mach 3 is fast, come on!

They do not have a way to take out crocodile, or kuma, and they should hope on blood flow disruption to take out Mihawk,Jinbe or Hancock

I'd be happy to debate Mihawk,Kuma,crocodile,Jinbe or Donflamingo soloing.

And a serious Law of course.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By Cooldes

Warlords ftw both rounds.

Kuma+doflamingo+mihawk?!?

add LAW, or CROC and it's a done deal.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@cooldes said:

Warlords ftw both rounds.

Kuma+doflamingo+mihawk?!?

add LAW, or CROC and it's a done deal.

lmao almost anyone of them can solo.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000 said:

@homicidalmaniac: What about Law's room and Doflamingo's strings?

Law's weakness is that certain moves take a certain amount of time. thats how he lost to vergo and donflamingo in the first place, and vector shields and electromagnitism counter those two factors. With his vectors accelerator threw a building.....

Loading Video...

He is also stated in the novels to move at mach 20 speeds. far faster than any of the warloads except kuma.

and sogita gunha increases in power depending on his spirit based on his fight with misaka's unstable state.

the biggest threat here is kuma, don, and law. but now that i think about it what is stopping number 5 from manipulating their memories to force them onto her side? and take note it has nothing to do with will...... so haki won't help......(plus its instant) I could elaborate on the others but there is really no point. The only ones she cannot control with her powers is jinbei since he is not human. Everyone else is fair game. she even has remotes for the people she controls with unique powers. Honestly even if we were fair and took her out, the one piece team would still have Railgun and Accelerator along with Gunha Sogito to deal with. who are all broken in their own rights.(misaka's maxium output of electricity being 1 billion volts, and considering how the top straw hats are arguably more durable than some of these guys and they got blitz by enel who's maxium output is 200 million in his perfect form, along with the fact they none of them shown any resistance to electricity then we can assume they can get one shotted. Accelerator's powers only being negated by touma and dark matter, who were special exceptions..... and sogita gunha with his ridiculously powers of strength and speed.)

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@deathhero61: He lost to Vergo in the past, totally off panel, and it wasn't because he needs time to do his attack. He actually proved in Dressrosa he doesn't need time to do his attacks, he instantly roomed and teleported to the edge of it instantly, fleeing from Doflamingo and Fujitora.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

Great battle idea!

Shinbukai ftw anyway.

They do not have a way to take out crocodile, or kuma, and they should hope on blood flow disruption to take out Mihawk,Jinbe or Hancock

Misaki's telepathy should take out Crocodile

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

Great battle idea!

Shinbukai ftw anyway.

Misaki's telepathy should take out Crocodile

I remember it's effect was connected to the brain, and crock's brain, as all his body, is made up of sand.

Not exactly a normal brain.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: He lost to Vergo in the past, totally off panel, and it wasn't because he needs time to do his attack. He actually proved in Dressrosa he doesn't need time to do his attacks, he instantly roomed and teleported to the edge of it instantly, fleeing from Doflamingo and Fujitora.

By time i meant concentration. my bad. here is the wiki to better explain what im trying to say.

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Ope_Ope_no_Mi

Another weakness is that the characters have to be in the room to be disassembled and what not, besides accelerator's reflect would most likely negate this power. and in round 1 this is before timeskip law. so his range is reduced highly in comparison to his post time skip counter part.

And just to clarify towards @homicidalmaniac

Gunha caught misaka's 30 percent railgun, basically meaning it was not at its full power. If i recall correctly in the manga or anime she said her rail gun can go from mach 3 all the way to the speed of light.

Plus he is also capable of a certain level of teleportation IIRC

And no one told me, whats stopping mental out(number 5) from manipulating the one piece team?(everyone except jinbei can be controlled since jinbei is not human.) if she wanted to she can control kuma and have him destroy everyone on the one piece team......

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

By time i meant concentration. my bad. here is the wiki to better explain what im trying to say.

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Ope_Ope_no_Mi

Another weakness is that the characters have to be in the room to be disassembled and what not, besides accelerator's reflect would most likely negate this power. and in round 1 this is before timeskip law. so his range is reduced highly in comparison to his post time skip counter part.

That's what im saying, he doesn't need that "concentration"/"time" to use his ability, he proved it in Dressrosa, he can do it pretty fast.

That being said, its arguable if Vector can use his abilities inside his room... Law can still rip his brain out, his eyes... You name it.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, the first thing I noticed on the Esper Team is "Telepathy". How good is she/he with it?

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@pierpat: It hard to say that Logias are immune to telepathy.The closest thing in the OP universe that is telepathy is Haki,but Haki is willpower.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: It hard to say that Logias are immune to telepathy.The closest thing in the OP universe that is telepathy is Haki,but Haki is willpower.

Closes thing.....it's completely different IMO.

Like if, haki uses willpower to affect physical world, telepathy uses mind power to affect other minds.....

I'd say that there are different types of telepathy, and if someone can actually use his telepathy on not-humans i'd give he could have power on logias.

But in an instance involving zoo animals it was proven that Mikasi cannot affect animals, so.....she is likely restricted to standard humans.

She can't even effect Biribiri.....

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Misaka is a higher ranking than Misaki so Misaka should have many ways to counter Misaki's telepath.Misaki telepathy work easily on Misaka 10032(Level 3).You can debate against @deathhero61 about this topic.I really don't want to debate on my own VS threads.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: She cannot effect misaka due to body being heavily composed in electromagnetic waves. Basically her electromagnitism prevents her mind from being manipulated. This is common in fiction..... the one piece team except jinbei are all technically human.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: She swiftly manipulated the minds of an entire library filled with students........ go look at my post on her abilities, hell go on the wiki and get info on her.

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By oblivion360
Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, if she's fast enough, the enemy seems to get mind-raped i:

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By homicidalmaniac
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Show me the scan because IIRC he had to take time to concentrate in that situation as well, he was sitting there beaten, he was most likely thinking of a way to get out, and he used room, and switched his place with a rock. If i recall correctly, when he is using shambles like he was against the marines, he needed to use hand gestures.....

Plus he has limts, the more he uses his powers the more strain he gets,(he has other limits but i get to that at a later time....) if accelerator has full knowledge of law, couldn't he spam giant object throws, until law reaches his limit? and again, the one piece team is dealing with multiple powerhouses..... i already said that most of the team is non-factor, jinbei and quite possibly crocodile are immune to her abilities. (crocodile is technically made of sand, so he has sand for brains..... i need to do some research on that.)

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: She cannot effect misaka due to body being heavily composed in electromagnetic waves. Basically her electromagnitism prevents her mind from being manipulated. This is common in fiction..... the one piece team except jinbei are all technically human.

Well, crocodile is made up of sand.

I would not call that a human.

Logias in my opinion are not considerable humans from the biological point of view.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: That doesn't really change the fact that with full knowledge in the second round that the characters could find a way to get crocodile doused in water. Academy city is a place of technology....... It would be hilarious if with prep they all got water guns just to soak crocodile in the case he gets too close in a fight instead of high tech. XDDD

Considering how they can still think, process sentences. i have multiple theories i can bring up.....

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Pierpat

@deathhero61 said:

@pierpat: That doesn't really change the fact that with full knowledge in the second round that the characters could find a way to get crocodile doused in water. Academy city is a place of technology....... It would be hilarious if with prep they all got water guns just to soak crocodile in the case he gets too close in a fight instead of high tech. XDDD

Considering how they can still think, process sentences. i have multiple theories i can bring up.....

In a fight with prep the telepath is one-shotted before she can do anything,likely because the shinbukai will recognize she'll be the only problem here.

And they can and will one shot her with ease.

And, her dead, crocodile won't be the problem, because almost all the other shinbukai could solo without the telepath on the opposing team.

Oh, and Kuma in post timeskip is mostly cybernetic, telepathy won't work on him.

How can luffy still sense heat, cold and even the touch if his skin is made of rubber?

How can buggy talk with his head separated from his chest?

Logia can think because OP is a mad and sick world, and we love it because of this.

Tryng to find scientifical explenations for OP is mad.

Come on, technically Garp's and Mihawks(and zoro's exct....) strength is just the strength a man should be able to achieve with training....

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By GhostRavage

@deathhero61

Show me the scan because IIRC he had to take time to concentrate in that situation as well, he was sitting there beaten, he was most likely thinking of a way to get out, and he used room, and switched his place with a rock.

He was gaining time for the Straw Hat's ship to arrive close. It wouldn't help on anything if he performed that movement and the ship wasn't close. He wasn't concentrating, he was more likely keeping them believing he was getting stomped and hearing Doflamingo's story to flee successfully.

No Caption Provided

Look how he says "The ship must be here", so he was waiting for it, conveniently putting his plan on march after this.

he needed to use hand gestures.....

Hand gestures don't take time. At least no long time, its almost instantly to be honest.

Plus he has limts, the more he uses his powers the more strain he gets

He didn't seem to be strained while fighting smoker and the straw hats for 3 entire chapters. He also didn't get strained to perform an island sized room nor a mountain sized cut. That, i don't buy.

if accelerator has full knowledge of law, couldn't he spam giant object throws

Throwing stuff at him is rather unpractical since he can literally made them float as soon as they enter his room, plus, nothing Law couldn't react to.

i already said that most of the team is non-factor, jinbei and quite possibly crocodile are immune to her abilities. (crocodile is technically made of sand, so he has sand for brains..... i need to do some research on that.)

Why are they non-factors, Mihawk hasn't shown his true potential yet, nor Doflamingo. And judging on how their Haki works, i believe they can break free from this Mental assaults through will power... Actual will power. I need to see the extent of this mind assaulting technique to concede.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DeathHero61

@pierpat said:

@deathhero61 said:

In a fight with prep the telepath is one-shotted before she can do anything,likely because the shinbukai will recognize she'll be the only problem here.

And they can and will one shot her with ease.

And, her dead, crocodile won't be the problem, because almost all the other shinbukai could solo without the telepath on the opposing team.

Oh, and Kuma in post timeskip is mostly cybernetic, telepathy won't work on him.

How can luffy still sense heat, cold and even the touch if his skin is made of rubber?

How can buggy talk with his head separated from his chest?

Logia can think because OP is a mad and sick world, and we love it because of this.

Tryng to find scientifical explenations for OP is mad.

Come on, technically Garp's and Mihawks(and zoro's exct....) strength is just the strength a man should be able to achieve with training....

Actually look at the range of how far she can control people. whats truely stopping her from doing it while the others are covering her? She is no dumbass i'll let you know that now. She will already have controlled the entire team before they can do anything.

She is not the only character there smart one.

Actually how is he going to beat accelerator? let alone sogita gunha or meltdowner.

He still has a partially human brain, all the genetic clones of him do as well..... so no.....

Wait how is luffy relevant?

Because he is still human. He is not immune to cold or heat. In fact a rubber man's weakness is mainly to be superheated or frozen...... Again how is luffy relevant?

Alright by that logic then they can jump to the moon since they are scientifically unexplainable..... They can reality warp the universe because they are supposedly scientifically unexplainable.

By the way, there are people in marvel, who have abilities similiar to logias, and marvel is one of the closest thing to realistic in fiction.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61

Show me the scan because IIRC he had to take time to concentrate in that situation as well, he was sitting there beaten, he was most likely thinking of a way to get out, and he used room, and switched his place with a rock.

He was gaining time for the Straw Hat's ship to arrive close. It wouldn't help on anything if he performed that movement and the ship wasn't close. He wasn't concentrating, he was more likely keeping them believing he was getting stomped and hearing Doflamingo's story to flee successfully.

No Caption Provided

Look how he says "The ship must be here", so he was waiting for it, conveniently putting his plan on march after this.

he needed to use hand gestures.....

Hand gestures don't take time. At least no long time, its almost instantly to be honest.

Plus he has limts, the more he uses his powers the more strain he gets

He didn't seem to be strained while fighting smoker and the straw hats for 3 entire chapters. He also didn't get strained to perform an island sized room nor a mountain sized cut. That, i don't buy.

if accelerator has full knowledge of law, couldn't he spam giant object throws

Throwing stuff at him is rather unpractical since he can literally made them float as soon as they enter his room, plus, nothing Law couldn't react to.

i already said that most of the team is non-factor, jinbei and quite possibly crocodile are immune to her abilities. (crocodile is technically made of sand, so he has sand for brains..... i need to do some research on that.)

Why are they non-factors, Mihawk hasn't shown his true potential yet, nor Doflamingo. And judging on how their Haki works, i believe they can break free from this Mental assaults through will power... Actual will power. I need to see the extent of this mind assaulting technique to concede.

1. That doesn't disprove my theory on him having time to concentrate.

2. He could potentially get speed blitzed while he is doing hand gestures.

3.That you don't buy? although i'm too lazy to show scans, just for you i will show you.

4. If his strength depletes as he uses his power, then no its not impractical.

5.Sigh, don, kuma and law and maybe moria and croc are the threats, everyone else is non-factors, boa can be taken on by any of the espers, there is nothing to convince me that buggy is even close to being a factor, Mihawk has yet to show any durability feats, let alone reaction time feats besides stopping zoro's attacks and side stepping luffy's attacks and casually countering bullets. All which are not too impressive. His attacks can be countered by accelerator's vector manipulation and sogito's punches rather simply. jinbei is not too hard to take on either by the espers considering their abilities. And like i said before mental assaults have nothing to do with will, you won't even realize that you mind is being assaulted in the first place thats how good she is, remember the scans that were posted when misaka and number 5 were in a car, and the road was flooded with traffic? it happened instantly. The only people that can resist her powers is touma and misaka. and thats due to their powers.....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000 said:

@homicidalmaniac: What about Law's room and Doflamingo's strings?

Law's weakness is that certain moves take a certain amount of time. thats how he lost to vergo and donflamingo in the first place, and vector shields and electromagnitism counter those two factors. With his vectors accelerator threw a building.....

Loading Video...

He is also stated in the novels to move at mach 20 speeds. far faster than any of the warloads except kuma.

and sogita gunha increases in power depending on his spirit based on his fight with misaka's unstable state.

the biggest threat here is kuma, don, and law. but now that i think about it what is stopping number 5 from manipulating their memories to force them onto her side? and take note it has nothing to do with will...... so haki won't help......(plus its instant) I could elaborate on the others but there is really no point. The only ones she cannot control with her powers is jinbei since he is not human. Everyone else is fair game. she even has remotes for the people she controls with unique powers. Honestly even if we were fair and took her out, the one piece team would still have Railgun and Accelerator along with Gunha Sogito to deal with. who are all broken in their own rights.(misaka's maxium output of electricity being 1 billion volts, and considering how the top straw hats are arguably more durable than some of these guys and they got blitz by enel who's maxium output is 200 million in his perfect form, along with the fact they none of them shown any resistance to electricity then we can assume they can get one shotted. Accelerator's powers only being negated by touma and dark matter, who were special exceptions..... and sogita gunha with his ridiculously powers of strength and speed.)

Whoa I take that.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

glubgluby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By glubgluby

buggy solos

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheMagicStik
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buggy solos

buggy gets stomped by anyone on the level 5 team.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's what im saying, he doesn't need that "concentration"/"time" to use his ability, he proved it in Dressrosa, he can do it pretty fast.

That being said, its arguable if Vector can use his abilities inside his room... Law can still rip his brain out, his eyes... You name it.

Sorry im dragging you here again but i just wanted to say that current accelerator who is a level 6 basically can create imaginary vectors. Basically I believe it means he can understand laws that are until now unknown and unexplainable to him, and no longer needs to be touching vectors to control them. He can also create imaginary vectors. His wings also can use his wings to do caculations for him, thus no longer needing his choker/misaka network, as his wings are able to calculate faster then even he could before his brain damage, probably infinitely. Meaning, he can defy laws of physics that we have not discovered yet or defy our current knowledge of the laws of physics. So say law disperses his vectors in his room, accelerator can just make new ones. Also accelerator's vector manipulation is so great he split the country Russia in half and stopped the Earth's rotation without the Whites Wings(Awakened/Angle Wings)

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Theorder14

@deathhero61: wasn't the *splitting Russia in half* part only a mistranslation? Stopping earth's rotation is true though.

glubgluby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glubgluby said:

buggy solos

buggy gets stomped by anyone on the level 5 team.

Dude buggy can lose arms and be a-ok though.