The Law (Robocop/Dredd) vs Vigilante (Batman/Punisher)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Robo Cop and Judge Dredd

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Batman and Punisher

• Standard Gear.
  • No Prep.
  • In character.
  • Battle to the Death or KO.
  • Start 1000 feet away in a Warehouse.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

I'm gonna say barely edge to Vigilante Team for now until I know more about RoboCop.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

I'm gonna say barely edge to Vigilante Team for now until I know more about RoboCop.

This.

Sorry, couldn't tell ya more about Robocop other than his 3 movies.

Avatar image for imboredletsdebate
ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Robocop and Dredd have somethingto combat sleep gas, minigrenades, smoke grenades, and can stop themselves from being frozen (not to mention they wont know Batman will be attacking from above), this is a solid majority 8-9, if not 10, for Vigilantes.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Robocop and Dredd have somethingto combat sleep gas, minigrenades, smoke grenades, and can stop themselves from being frozen (not to mention they wont know Batman will be attacking from above), this is a solid majority 8-9, if not 10, for Vigilantes.

Im pretty sure Dredd faces most of those things with doging and cover. Robocop tanks most of thos attacks with no problem as well.

• Sleep Gas, does nothing to RC. Dredd like wise use Tear Gas and sleep gas IIRC.
  • Smoke Grenades mean nothing to either of them thanks to their Helmets with various scanners.
  • Minigrenades is something RC may be able to tank, and Dredd will dodge. Dredd also has High Eplosive rounds and Seeker Rounds too.
  • Being Frozen would work on Robocop, that is if Batman is not shot already by this point from RC insane aiming or Dread Seeker rounds. Dredd again will likewise avoid said attack if he can.

So I do not see a solid majority at all.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imboredletsdebate said:

I posted to this above.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Crom-Cruach

The Law team will win. The amount of fire power the Lawgiver packs is ridiculous. And Dredd and Robocop have rididulous aim and durability.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imboredletsdebate said:

Actually Judge Dredd has fought Batman before in a crossover that was canon for his side, so those shouldn't be a problem.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbiscuit said:

@imboredletsdebate said:

Actually Judge Dredd has fought Batman before in a crossover that was canon for his side, so those shouldn't be a problem.

Nice.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By ComicStooge

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: He stalemated Bats for over 40 minutes in a fist fight.

On top of that, he one-shotted and arrested Bruce at the beginning of the story.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@darkbiscuit said:

@imboredletsdebate said:

Nice.

People also seem to forgot the fact that Dredd stalemated Batman in hand-to-hand combat for more than 40 minutes straight. That, and Dredd won't hesitate to use lethal force on Punisher and/or Batman. The guy treats suicide as littering.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Yep. It led to a hilarious scene where, in the interrogation room, Bruce breaks out of his cuffs and starts beating Dredd up. Instead of fighting back, Dredd keeps adding time to his sentence with each punch.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Yep. It led to a hilarious scene where, in the interrogation room, Bruce breaks out of his cuffs and starts beating Dredd up. Instead of fighting back, Dredd keeps adding time to his sentence with each punch.

LMAO I remember that. You have scans?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: I wish. I read the story when I was like 12 and that moment has stuck with me as one of the funniest in my entire history of reading comic books.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So it seems that Dredd can even arrest Batman! Win!

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Unless Robocop and Dredd have something to combat sleep gas, mini grenades, smoke grenades, and can stop themselves from being frozen (not to mention they wont know Batman will be attacking from above)

Most of this stuff won't affect either of them.

Dredd's helmet has a respirator, his eyes are bionic and give him 20/20 night vision, and his helmet does infra-red targeting.

His reaction speed is also in the fraction of a second area with a 0.002 of a second draw speed.

@comicstooge said:

LMAO I remember that. You have scans?

No Caption Provided

Always liked it when The Scarecrow dosed Judge Death with fear gas.

No Caption Provided

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#21  Edited By silent_bomber

@comicstooge said:

@silent_bomber: I love that crossover

Yah, the 1st and 4th Batman crossovers were very cool, middle two were only OK though.

The Lobo crossover was entertaining, not on par with the two Batman ones but good.

Alien crossover was actually surprisingly good

Predator crossover was a bit meh.

They collected all the Batman and Lobo crossovers in a hardback this year, its a nice quality book.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

team 1 because batman would hold punisher back

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team 1 by a hair, I also feel as if they'd be more willing to work together compared to Batman & Punisher.