#1 Edited by WillPayton (9823 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonians: Zod, Power Girl, Superboy, Supergirl, Superman

vs

JL Team: Captain Atom, Captain Marvel, Hal Jordan, Batman (Insider Suit), Wonder Woman

All the Kryptonians have come under the mental influence of some alien being who has made them believe everyone on Earth is evil and their enemies. As a result they're now attacking everyone they see and have no morals. Batman sees what's happened and quickly puts together a team to stop them. As soon as he has the team, his satellite spots the Kryptonians attacking a city. They then teleport in to fight. Everyone is pre-52 versions.

Kryptonians: No morals, believe the team are enemies sent in to kill them.

JL Team: In character but highly motivated to win. 5 minutes prep time and get the drop on the Kryptonians.

Can the JL team take down the Kryptonians? Win by KO, death, or incapacitation. No BFR.

EDIT: Only standard equipment allowed. Prep time cannot be used to go get/build/borrow any extra equipment.

#2 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonians

#3 Posted by JamesKM716 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonians, 9/10 IMO

#4 Posted by Pwok21 (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Atom makes the difference for Team Two.

Whether current versions or pre-reboot, he's the decider.

#5 Posted by rd2race (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't bat-man just give each of them a kryptonite ring or something? then Team two should win the large majority.

#6 Posted by thegreat4u (364 posts) - - Show Bio

i think if its new 52 captain atom he could solo team i but if it isnt i would give it to team 1

#7 Posted by joewell (6633 posts) - - Show Bio

dosn't batman carry kriptonite?

#8 Posted by WillPayton (9823 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

dosn't batman carry kriptonite?

His standard equipment DOES include 1 Kryptonite ring.

#9 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman carries around a Kryptonite ring for just this purpose. And in 5 mins of prep he can tell Capt Marvel to get the extra Kyrptonite that he keeps in the Batcave. Then, team 2 wins due to excessive kryptonite.

#10 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonians got the upper hand on this one since they're not holding back.

#11 Posted by WillPayton (9823 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama said:

Batman carries around a Kryptonite ring for just this purpose. And in 5 mins of prep he can tell Capt Marvel to get the extra Kyrptonite that he keeps in the Batcave. Then, team 2 wins due to excessive kryptonite.

The prep time is intended for planning of tactics and such. I edited the OP to show that only standard equipment is allowed.

Nonetheless, 5 minutes time for Batman to come up with a plan, plus his kryptonite ring, and getting the initiative in the fight should be enough to give team 2 an edge they can capitalize on here.

I'm thinking team 2 can do it.

#12 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

@rd2race: Power Girl wasn't be affecte by Kryptonite,she came from another universe

#13 Posted by stephens2177 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

kryptonite,the greatest plot device in comics today or ever,they gave it to him because at one point he was so much more powerful than others he meeded a crutch for others to use against him,now every other character is as powerful as him,or in his league,so there is no need for it.without kryptonite pre flashpoint kryptonians stomp,nudcu the other team has captian "im a god" atom and powergirl on the main DC earth is weaker than on earth 2,so the second team has the edge.

#14 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

It can go either way.

Superman vs. Captain Marvel is even, Power Girl vs. Wonder Woman is pretty even, and Zod vs. Captain Atom is decently even, so this will be close.

#15 Posted by rd2race (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21:

okay so thats one person who's not affected. your telling me WW or Capt marvel can take on supes but not beat PG? use kryptonite one everyone else and send captain atom after her lol

#16 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonians win due to being blood lusted. Zod also has fairly good military training so his tactics isn't something to overlook.

#17 Posted by SMDfanboys (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woaman > Powergirl

Captain marvel < Superman

Green Lantern > Supergirl

Captain atom > Superboy

Batman inside suit < Zod

Green lantern, Wonder woman,, and Captain Atom vs Superman, and Zod

Team 2 wins.

#18 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

@rd2race: I don't know why you laugh and mock....I just give a info. To use Kryptonite on Kryptonians you have to be very close, almost beside him ... is not only to show the Kryptonite,that any Kryptonian will become weak, it is a gross misinformation and Batman carry one Kryptonite's ring this isn't enough to put down 4 Kryptonians,he can't get any other Kryptonite or equipments OP Says.You underestimating them to much,Kara,Powergirl and Zod has combat skills and with standart equipments,Zod can use the Kryptonians weapons that are showed in ew Krypton.

#19 Posted by WillPayton (9823 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag said:

Kryptonians win due to being blood lusted. Zod also has fairly good military training so his tactics isn't something to overlook.

No bloodlust. Read OP

@SMDfanboys said:

Batman inside suit < Zod

How can Zod defeat Batman using Insider Suit and Kryptonite ring? All Batman has to do is use the Speed Force mode and get close to Zod with his ring, and Zod is in trouble. Then once Zod is weakened, Bats switches to Will Power (GL) or Heat Vision mode and kills Zod.

#20 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3419 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#21 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

JL. Cap atom is the decider