#1 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Fisk and Napier going at it 4 control of the new york city underworld. who wins.

#2 Posted by MuadDib (30 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker, easy.

#3 Posted by asylum (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingpin

#4 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingpin

#5 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker. The gas pwns Kingpin and his men in a snap.

#6 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingpin is smarter, physically better, and I think jokers insanity would keep underlings from trusting him. I think they would turn on him because they would rather be "run" by Kingpin

#7 Posted by Iori Yagami (98 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see Fisk manipulating Joker for his own ends. Of course, that strategy can always backfire with the Clown Prince of Crime, but if it ever came down to a fight Fisk would tear Joker to pieces.

#8 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio
Iori Yagami said:
"

I can see Fisk manipulating Joker for his own ends. Of course, that strategy can always backfire with the Clown Prince of Crime, but if it ever came down to a fight Fisk would tear Joker to pieces.

"

I agree.
#9 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

i go with joker

#10 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Iori Yagami said:
"

"
Not at all. Knowing joker, he would have had some dirty tricks that would give him the win....like the laughing gas for example.
#11 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio

whos Napier?

#12 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody messes with Fisk

#13 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio
SwaggaB0y said:
"whos Napier?"
The real last name of the Joker in Batman 90s TAS, and Batman (1989).
#14 Posted by Lunacyde (17835 posts) - - Show Bio

Fisk

#15 Edited by Dr. ? man (154 posts) - - Show Bio

My money's on the Joker. He's managed to find ways to outmaneuver  the likes of Lex Luthor and he's made a big reputation for himself in the worst city in the world. The Joker's greatest strength is unpredictability, he broke into the White House, took out all of the armed men and held Luthor captive because of that. I give the Kingpin his props but when it comes to the Joker, Fisk won't know what'll hit him until it's too late because that's the Joker's specialty.

#16 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

i say Fisk

#17 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker. I think his unpredictability will fetch him the win. Fist has been shown to be outmanoeuvred on more then one occasion and lose his empire. He always seems to plan and work things in advance which will not work against the Joker because you never know what he's going to do next.

#18 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

H2h Kingpin.Control of the underworld with prep then the Joker ftw imo.

#19 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingpin if all they have to do is gain control of the underworld. Though if it came to hand to hand Kingpin should still take it.

#20 Posted by The Dave (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I gotta go with Joker on this one since it isn't a straight fight. (Even then, Joker's pretty good with knives)

FIghting over a city with the Joker? Fisk has no chance! seriously, all the Kingpins planning would be seen straight through by the Joker, he has knack for it. Where as Fisk wouldn't have a damn clue wtf was happening with the clown. Kingpin would probably think of him as no threat  too. Giving Joker prep time. If the joker has prep time... yeah
The Joker would mess with the Kingpins head.

#21 Edited by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
Unless Joker has prep Kingpin wins easy. Joker is mostly an insane prankster who fights a famous street leveler. Face to face Kingpin stomps

Prep, Joker drives Kingpin insane and takes out all his NYC gangs
#22 Posted by Wael Hero X (246 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker. So much easy.

#23 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
joker wins becuz of the gadgets and besides joker can just throw a laugh-o-gas
#24 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingpin. He's hung with people like Bullseye and far more psychotic, and dealt with equally so trying to take his throne,
in fact, that was his life since childhood, prison and his long career. He's not the type of simpleton that will fall for Jokers tricks and toys. And he has dealt with and is currently dealing the best assasins in the world trying to take him out and never failed in that..

plus, important fact here kids: New York. turf advantage is so in Kingpins favor its sick.

Kingpin ftw.

#25 Posted by Orangepoindexter (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingpin.

Like Catman said he's used some pretty psychotic people as underlings, (Typhoid Mary, Bullseye to name 2)... and has also staved off masterminds like the Red Skull in the comics.

The Joker is a nutjob and unpredictabley clever, but ultimately I think Fisk would edge him out.

#26 Posted by angryvigilante (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Fisk

#27 Posted by Omg chris (1607 posts) - - Show Bio

joker ftw

#28 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
1 on 1 joker would probably win
#29 Posted by batmanbeyond234 (1850 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker will take over with laughing gas and kill kingpin with a harpoon.

#30 Posted by Omnithian (374 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker ftw

#31 Posted by MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN (389 posts) - - Show Bio

i 'll go with joker

#32 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Fisk is a better criminal and a better businessman.

That said, you can't be a leader in the underworld if the competition kills everyone you hire.

Unless Kingpin is allowed to hire Bullseye or something, I don't see him winning.

#33 Posted by Praetor_fenix (222 posts) - - Show Bio

When villains want to scare each other they tell joker tales,i actually think joker is much much smarter than fisk, if it all comes down to ol' fistcufs or meele weaponry fisk tears him a new one and a couple more for that matter. There's a reason there are fight divisions joker is like what? 130 pounds? one kingping's leg is heavier than him, and don't get me wrong joker is great h2h (some versions anyway) but fisk has tussled with daredevil and spiderman with mixed results for god's sake he trains by fighting the hand's ninjas! a bunch at a time!

#34 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5374 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingpin, considering that he gave Spider-Man a hard time.

#35 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (704 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by OminousFlare (122 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingscrewonhead: God, you're so pathetic, using the same lame-ass excuse in that other Kingpin battle thread with Lex Luthor. lol Get your childish ass out here, boy.

The Kingpin's known for his resurrection in the comics. Even if The Joker somehow out-manipulates him, The King of Crime is still going to rise from the ashes and come back stronger, again, and again, and again.

#37 Posted by CF12793 (2896 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingscrewonhead: God, you're so pathetic, using the same lame-ass excuse in that other Kingpin battle thread with Lex Luthor. lol Get your childish ass out here, boy.

The Kingpin's known for his resurrection in the comics. Even if The Joker somehow out-manipulates him, The King of Crime is still going to rise from the ashes and come back stronger, again, and again, and again.

If he's pathetic, why did you bump a thread that hasn't been touched in over a year just to diss someone for posting a 2 second clip? The insults aren't really needed. He didn't really do anything wrong.

#38 Edited by Jonez120 (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I have a scan (sorry can't post it on mobile) of Classic Fisk slamming a table on Peter and knocking him down. Can the Joker do that? No.

#39 Edited by RedDeadJoker (117 posts) - - Show Bio

based on jokers previous use of manipulation and being a crazy criminal genius he would win

#40 Posted by Jokerpoker (2943 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup, Joker would win.

#41 Posted by Silverrings (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingpin would take over a neutral city more easily than the Joker would, because he's more of a business man, always organising crime, on the street and in the corporate world, plus, he's an extremely intimidating dude. The Joker can obviously be intimidating and scary, but that far could work against him, unintentionally, and he wouldn't be taken as serious as the Kingpin by your average thug. It would take Fisk very little time to get a gang together, the Joker would need a little longer to do so.

In a straight up fight Fisk would utterly ruin the Joker, even with all his little acid-flower and boxing-glove-gun tricks. If the Joker had some big nasty guns then he might win, but Fisk tangles with Daredevil and Spiderman, i'm sure he could handle a gun weidling mad man.