The Justice League vs Godzilla

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I think Hal could make a construct like the one he made to wrap around the earth,,than superman could pull him out of the atmosphere than toss him into the sun

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

In the adventures of Superman no. 427 Superman one-shotted Godzilla.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Frocharocha

@logy5000 said:

In the adventures of Superman no. 427 Superman one-shotted Godzilla.

Which version of Godzilla? Metldown Godzilla would stomp Justice League. He tanked the entire military and Desotroyah. The weakest version almost defeated The Avengers.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#104  Edited By Clark_EL

@Frocharocha: The military is not really a threat to the Justice League...Destroyah is though.

Venatosaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Venatosaur

@codin18 Godzillas atomic breath is not solar, but it is hotter than solar. Also, to you all saying "toss Godzilla into space", he has survived in the vacuum before and also survived being sucked into two black holes (Godzilla vs monster Zero, Godzilla X megaguirus). Also, Godzilla can survive with just his heart as seen in the end of GMK. Godzilla, should he be extremely aggressive, may also be able to disrupt the green lantern with his own psychic abilities. I will say this one is out on a limb, as he has never used them in combat. But, his son had a telepathic connection to Rodan and Miki Saegusa, and miki tried to coonect with Godzilla and she said his psychic powers nearly killed her and his mind didnt even suspect anything was there. This means he is an extremely powerful psychic I he put his abilities to use. Spacegodzilla has enhanced ranged attacks, and the cosmic saurian is so psychically intuned that he can lift other monsters and play with them like ragdolls with his psychic prowess. I think that this proves Godzilla would have at least a psychological influence over lantern. His highly toxic radiation emitions would kill batman or flash when they were close (lead lined suits only protect so much. In Godzilla legends, a man climbed Godzilla. He got a tiny scratch and within minutes he had gotten cancer and it became a permenant tumor. Imagine if you were exposed with larger holes in your suit. You would die within minutes). Godzillas pure force and hotter-than-the sun atomic breath would burn superman away...I think the league would lose a fight with the monster king. Also, "Never screw with Godzilla. It may seem like a good idea at the time, but never do it. The nastiest fighters I know, Brazilian pirates, would stab you in the guy an pick their toenails off your corpse. Brazilian pirates got nothin on Godzilla. I mean, Godzilla beat Kumonga to death with his own leg. You just don't do that" - Godzilla legends. I think it's safe to say that if superman did start to beat him and left him to live as superman always does, then Godzilla would take the opprotunity and finish him.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Clark_EL

@Venatosaur: So are you saying the Justice League would win or not.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By King_Saturn
Superman, Green Lantern and Wonder Woman should be able to do this... technically Superman should be able to speedblitz straight through Godzilla's head killing him easily.
Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Clark_EL

@King Saturn: That's what I said to Ventosaur but he said he couldn't do that.

Venatosaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Venatosaur

No, the justice league would lose eight out of ten times. And speed blitzing into godzillas head would accomplish nothing. He has survived as a heart and nothing more. Putting him in space does, what? Nothing. Godzilla has survived in the vacuum. Throwing him the sun does, what? Nothing. He literally fell into a crack in the earth in a mid ocean crust, as then swam trough the lava and came out of a volcano hundreds of miles away. He swam up the lava. Ice does, nothing! Kiryu shot him with her absolute zero cannon. And it made a hole in godzillas chest, but he was unphased otherwise. Put a hole through Godzilla or shot him with anti tank missiles? Oh, let Godzilla heal that for himself. His heal factor is ridiculous. He can lose everything except just one organ, and then he'll come back. The only way to beat him is to reduce Him by the molecular level. But the only way to do that is the oxygen destroyer. But using that will spawn destoroyah. (The oxygen destroyer eliminates oxygen from water and makes it metal/organic piercing-compounds. The oxygen destroyer could theoretically kill superman and the entire justice league. And then destoroyah is a living oxygen destroyer and will eliminate the justice league like flies)

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By ImmortalT1000

Godzilla vapes with atomic breath.

codin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By codin18

@King Saturn said:

Superman, Green Lantern and Wonder Woman should be able to do this... technically Superman should be able to speedblitz straight through Godzilla's head killing him easily.

godzilla has 2 brains, one in his spine and one in his head

Venatosaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Venatosaur

@codin18 He also survived as nothing but a heart at the bottom of the ocean. Everyone here is like "Godzilla dies, superman solos lolololololol" And they know nothing about how powerful Godzilla is.

codin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By codin18

@Venatosaur: don't forget that his evasion of the JSDF in Godzilla vs. Biollante seemed to carry implications of precognitionand and has several times demonstrated the ability to locate potential opponents from great distances. also lightning found in nature has been used to revitilize him and He is shown using various martial arts techniques in a comical fashion during the Shōwa Series, or moving very quickly in spite of his size, such as in Zone Fighter. In the millennium series he has also been able to leap high into the air. In Godzilla vs. Megalon, he was able to slide on his tail a great distance to deliver a devastating kick, and in Godzilla vs. Megaguirus it was revealed to be prehensile as well

Venatosaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Venatosaur

So you agree Godzilla stomps the justice league?

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Clark_EL

@Venatosaur: Godzilla does not stomp in fact I don't think he even has a chance of winning.

Venatosaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Venatosaur

Yes, we can see your fanboyism argument everytime. We post paragraphs as to why Godzilla would murder all of them and you post a sentance very similar to "sUp3rm4ns sOL0 bcuz h3 sup3r amazing and g0dZiLA hav n0 pWrs" When in fact you know nothing of Godzilla.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By e3zombie

Going to post this in hopes it ends it.

Superman vibrate his body and punches so hard its the same as being hit with 10 octilion megatons the most powerful nuke on the planet is only 50 mega tons so thats like being hit by 200000000000000000000000 human nukes.

Superman one hits him, but lets say you dont think 10 octilion megaton punches can kill him, wonder woman and the others long range while superman sun-dips for 20 minutes and ends it in seconds.

Venatosaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Venatosaur

I've already explained why supermans "insta kill punch" doesn't work. Feel free to go a page before this an see where I explained that due to his size he cannot exert all of his power through a punch. Instead he would just leave a hole through Godzilla tht was apocimatly the size of his fist, which Godzilla would heal instantly. And I also mentioned how Godzilla could either rob superman of all of his energies or he would weaken superman because of his own radioactive output.

Loof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Loof

Godzilla loses.

Venatosaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Venatosaur

@loof That's sucha. Great argument. Never wrote have I seen such well explained definitions of physics, their laws and comparisons of the kings powers and the justice league. Please be original and at least back up your reasoning instead of just saying "Godzilla lozerz cuz im fanboyz"

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Clark_EL

@Venatosaur:

1. Please hit the reply button if you want to talk to me.

2. Try not to be rude to people please, you don't trash on someone's opinion because you don't agree with it.

3. I am a huge Godzilla fan and own a large amount of his movies.

4. In your eyes what are the ways to beat Godzilla, because I can probably show you how the Justice League can execute it.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Wolfrazer

He would have to be completely disintegrated given his ridiculous healing factor. Or well...I mean thats how to actually kill him for good anyway to the point he wouldn't come back.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Clark_EL

@Wolfrazer: Actually couldn't Green Lantern put a giant hand under Godzilla and teleport him into space or ask the ring what to do with him?

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By z3ro180

@MasterJohn said:

No Caption Provided

Thats alot coming from a guy who makes thread that nobody likes.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Wolfrazer
@Clark_EL:  Space wouldn't really be much of a problem, Godzilla has already survived in it. I dunno about the ring, am not well versed with Green Lantern mumbo jumbo. 

Edit: Speaking of folks, here is a respect thread I made if it helps any. http://www.comicvine.com/godzilla/29-21599/a-proper-godzilla-respect-thread/92-744736/#2
z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By z3ro180

@Clark_EL: ilike this thread.

That being said i dont know who could win supes i dout would beable to solo cause in superman 12 i think he fought a giant dragon from krypton and he hit it ''with a blow that could shatter a mountain'' sure it was knoked out but it was back up in a few minutes i think? plus that was only the big dragon the calw of the dragon was a seprate livving thing attached to it and that gave him hell and smacked him to ireland. Then the big dragon woke up.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By XxGin

justice league might take standard godzilla but wait until he gets angry

thats him smiling

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Clark_EL

@Z3RO180: LOL....I'll have to read it again but if my memory is right it might have been 13 not sure.

@Wolfrazer: OK but technically if they threw him in space he would keep going and going...Also what if Cyborg boomed tubed him somewhere?

No Caption Provided

@XxGin:

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By z3ro180

@Clark_EL: No your right i forgot it was at the start of lobdells run whitch started in 13 and that when i started to read it. Well technicaly lobdells run started in the zero issue whitch along with hia run on superman is awesome

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Wolfrazer
@Clark_EL:  Yes he would keep going and going but still be alive, and boom tubing him is an option. Though I thought this was a fight to the death? XD
Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Clark_EL

@Wolfrazer: I guess but If Cyborg boom tubes him into Apokolips he might get killed. The problem is I wanted to see what people would say if there was no BFR, but if it was a real life battle that might be the only option, what do you think?

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Clark_EL

@Z3RO180: Yeah

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Wolfrazer
@Clark_EL:  Aside from complete disintergration? Ya probably would be, though wait...as I recall didn't Godzilla survive something that did something like that in one of his movies? Was it the black hole thing that did it? So BFR could be the only thing. I mean unless the heroes would be quick enough to actually tear Godzilla apart faster then he can heal, but he can heal pretty damn quick.
Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Clark_EL

@Wolfrazer: What If Cyborg hacked a bunch of military equipment....like the Godzilla military equipment with lasers and things, and also using a hand lazier with Batman firing a Lazier from is jet, Superman shooting heat vision at him, Flash going to get powerful weapons from the the fortress of solitude and Green Lantern firing is moat powerful blast...would that be enough to disintegrate?

Venatosaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Venatosaur

No. His skin is "harder than uranium or diamond". The lasers only succeed in making him angry. He is tr only monster immune to masers (electrical plasma lasers). Mechagodzilla II was rather effective at putting Godzilla on the ground. It had shock anchors that could penetrate his skin and the mega buster. If Godzilla used his atomic breath, it charged mechagodzilla's plasma grenade. The bad news is, mechagodzilla was turned to metallic ashes by 3 spiral rays (the hit didnt make him explode, he just melt away in seconds after all three hits). I still don't see why godzillas radiations ouldnt make lantern sick. His mere presence releases radiation for miles. In "Godzilla vs the thing", they detected him from half a mile, and he was underground at the same time, all with a Geiger counter. Also, a nuclear pulse might break or at least block lanterns construct. You'd be surprised the weapons the saurian has at his disposal. And in some of his movies, it is explained that Godzilla is nothing more than vengeful souls and the arrogance of man. This means that if you kill him...a new Godzilla would pop up else where. Also, I do not hate on anyone's opinion. I hate on it if it's only a few sentences.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Wolfrazer
@Clark_EL:  Well...I mean none of the military of Japan could actually do anything to Godzilla, even the weapons that were designed to kill him didn't work well except for the Oxygen Destroyer which that guy who built the thing died, but then Destroyer who was pretty much the same thing in monster form couldn't beat Godzilla so...I just don't know on that anymore(the weapon as I recall was retconned or from what I remember reading anyway). Superman using heat vision...meh, the weapons from the fortress of solitude could do damage I think...GL ring blast? Eh...in short I can't really think of anything that would actually kill Godzilla.
Venatosaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Venatosaur

The only thing I can think of that is overlooked is the ANEB, but it would kill superman and Godzilla was shown to become more immune to the ANEB over time...

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Clark_EL

@Venatosaur: Well Green Lantern's aura allows him to fly in space and in a star, so I don't think radiation would affect him.

@Wolfrazer: We also have to look at to, can really anything Godzilla dish out enough to kill Superman?

Venatosaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Venatosaur

Godzillas atomic breath is hotter than the sun, and his nuclear pulse is like his breath, only it emanates from his skin outward rather than his oral ray.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Godzilla wins because I feel like it.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Wolfrazer
@Clark_EL:  Kill Superman? Probably not, however take him down for the count? Yes. Of course...has Superman ever withstood a blast that kept on coming non-stop? Eventually I could see him dying, if Godzilla kept up on his atomic breath and didn't let up on it.
Daaerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Daaerk

@Clark_EL said:

Wonder Woman Superman and Green Lantern could take him down. The flash could maybe distract him or creates a barrier by his feet so he gets confused....batman gives the strategy....Aquaman stays by the waters in case he tries to escape...cyborg films the win :)

I think this is how the battle will go. You deserve a follow. =3

- Daaerk

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Clark_EL

@Venatosaur: So?

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Clark_EL

@Wolfrazer:

1. Superman is very durable and would not be knocked out easily.

2. Even if Godzilla's atomic breath could hurt or kill Superman, he is too fast for it to hit him, and the rest of the JL would step in if Supes is having that much trouble.

@Daaerk: Thanks LOL

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Wolfrazer
@Clark_EL:  Well I was going off the notion, you were asking about if Superman was hit would he survive I was just counting him and Godzilla not the rest of the league but ya the rest of the JL would help out.
Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Clark_EL

@Wolfrazer: OK but If Godzilla can tank what Supes has got I'm pretty sure it's the same the other way around.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Wolfrazer
@Clark_EL:  Probably so yes.
Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Clark_EL

@Wolfrazer:So do you think there is any way the JL could incinerate big G

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Clark_EL
No Caption Provided

Superman's going to be tough to beat.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Wolfrazer
@Clark_EL said:

@Wolfrazer:So do you think there is any way the JL could incinerate big G

Tbh I don't even think disntergration would work, there seems to be conflicting issues with the Oxygen Destroyer actually working on Godzilla(from what I am reading) and then we see Destroyah whose main weapon was an oxygen destroyer ray capable of vaporizing organic matter, which doesn't seem to harm Godzilla in terms of killing him. So I really only see Godzilla being BFR'd, in order to actually get rid of him.