the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Static Shock said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"i never said it was moving at light speed.   Juggernaut doesn't even need superhuman reflexes to use the forcefield.  Its on when he wants it to be on.  He doesn't have to push a button or anything."

The point of reflexes is being able to think and react accordingly to an attack. If he doesn't have quick reflexes, he cannot think fast enough to use his force field before Sentry blitzes him. Do you not know what it means to have superhuman reflexes? He has to think to use it. falls under the same category."
right, because he would be instantly in space....

seriously static, your just pulling at straws here.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

If Sentry can't hurt Juggernaut..nobody wins.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vendel said:
"Static Shock said:Static Shock said:
If the Hammer was moving at light speed, he wouldn't have been able to stop the Hammer with his force field. Plain and simple.

His forcefield would have stopped it. If your saying he wouldn't have it on. Why not? Juggernaut is just using the full extent of his powers etc etc etc blah blah blah.

Juggernatu wins."
Juggernaut doesn't win just because he has a forcefield.Sentry broke the bands of Cyttorak and Doom's Forcefield..a forcefield that people more powerful than Juggernaut failed to break."
...and the bands held galactus... you don't understand how the bands work."
F#ck the bands..the forcefield is what I am getting at."
sentry has zero ability in magic.  He can't break the forcefield.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104  Edited By Static Shock
Vendel said:
"His forcefield would have stopped it. If your saying he wouldn't have it on. Why not? Juggernaut is just using the full extent of his powers etc etc etc blah blah blah.
He doesn't intially have it up. He had to turn it on it battle against Thor, didn't he? And, Juggernaut wouldn't have been able to stop a Hammer moving at light speed (I guess Juggernaut has light-speed reflexes right? This argument sounds familiar). Thus, he would have gotten hit by it. And even with the Force Field, Sentry could still blitz him, but uproot the ground under him and toss him away
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"If Sentry can't hurt Juggernaut..nobody wins."
why?  if he gets close to juggernaut, juggernaut can just hold him in place and hit him.  As WWH demonstrated, Sentry can be injured.
Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#106  Edited By Vendel
Vance Astro said:
Juggernaut doesn't win just because he has a forcefield.Sentry broke the bands of Cyttorak and Doom's Forcefield..a forcefield that people more powerful than Juggernaut failed to break."

Unless Sentry can pull out a magic spell to break Juggernaut's defenses then he isn't getting though. It's as simple as that. The same force field which can sap him of any speed he may have. Thus you have a Sentry that can barely move and can't hit Juggernaut.

Juggernaut wins. Easily.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
the human Juggernaut said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vendel said:
"Static Shock said:Static Shock said:
If the Hammer was moving at light speed, he wouldn't have been able to stop the Hammer with his force field. Plain and simple.

His forcefield would have stopped it. If your saying he wouldn't have it on. Why not? Juggernaut is just using the full extent of his powers etc etc etc blah blah blah.

Juggernatu wins."
...and the bands held galactus... you don't understand how the bands work."
F#ck the bands..the forcefield is what I am getting at."
sentry has zero ability in magic.  He can't break the forcefield."
Sentry brought his wife back from the dead..and that isn't one of his powers.Anything can happen.If Sentry can't hurt Juggernaut.....nobody wins.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Static Shock
"right, because he would be instantly in space....

seriously static, your just pulling at straws here."

Or maybe you're just oblivious as to how BFR works, as always....
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Static Shock
Vendel said:
"Unless Sentry can pull out a magic spell to break Juggernaut's defenses then he isn't getting though. It's as simple as that. The same force field which can sap him of any speed he may have. Thus you have a Sentry that can barely move and can't hit Juggernaut.

Didn't I just get through saying he doesn't intially have the force field up?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vendel said:
"Vance Astro said:

Unless Sentry can pull out a magic spell to break Juggernaut's defenses then he isn't getting though. It's as simple as that. The same force field which can sap him of any speed he may have. Thus you have a Sentry that can barely move and can't hit Juggernaut.

Juggernaut wins. Easily."
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By King_Saturn
BFR would be a reasonable way of Sentry taking down Juggernaut down here...
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
"Vendel said:
"Unless Sentry can pull out a magic spell to break Juggernaut's defenses then he isn't getting though. It's as simple as that. The same force field which can sap him of any speed he may have. Thus you have a Sentry that can barely move and can't hit Juggernaut.

Didn't I just get through saying he doesn't intially have the force field up?"
and why woudn't it be up?  If sentry can just try to blitz-bfr him, then juggernaut can have his force field up at the start of the fight too.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#113  Edited By Zoom
Static Shock said:
"Vendel said:

Didn't I just get through saying he doesn't intially have the force field up?"
And Sentry doesn't use his super speed nearly as much as he does in these fights.

Either everybody's going all out and using their abilities in the best ways possible or both of them are acting like they are in the comics.

You can't say Juggernaut won't have his forcefield up but Sentry will immediately throw Juggernaut into the sun.  That's silly.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Static Shock
"and why woudn't it be up?  If sentry can just try to blitz-bfr him, then juggernaut can have his force field up at the start of the fight too."

Static Shock said:
"He doesn't intially have it up. He had to turn it on it battle against Thor, didn't he? And, Juggernaut wouldn't have been able to stop a Hammer moving at light speed (I guess Juggernaut has light-speed reflexes right? This argument sounds familiar). Thus, he would have gotten hit by it. And even with the Force Field, Sentry could still blitz him, but uproot the ground under him and toss him away"
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Saturn said:
"BFR would be a reasonable way of Sentry taking down Juggernaut down here...
"
we've demonstrated that he would be unable to do it...
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Static Shock
Zoom said:
And Sentry doesn't use his super speed nearly as much as he does in these fights.

Either everybody's going all out and using their abilities in the best ways possible or both of them are acting like they are in the comics.

You can't say Juggernaut won't have his forcefield up but Sentry will immediately throw Juggernaut into the sun.  That's silly."

He can have the force field up and still be BFRed.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
"Zoom said:

You can't say Juggernaut won't have his forcefield up but Sentry will immediately throw Juggernaut into the sun.  That's silly."

He can have the force field up and still be BFRed."
no, as soon as sentry gets close, he gets his momentum taken away.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By King_Saturn
"King Saturn said:
"BFR would be a reasonable way of Sentry taking down Juggernaut down here...
"
we've demonstrated that he would be unable to do it..."
I dont see why he couldnt. Juggernaut has amazing strength but so does Sentry... and why wouldnt Sentry be able to toss Juggernaut off the planet ?
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#119  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Is this regular juggs or trion juggs?

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By oldmagic
HalJordan1986x said:
"Is this regular juggs or trion juggs?"
 it's the reg juggs obviously. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Static Shock
"no, as soon as sentry gets close, he gets his momentum taken away."

The force field only extends a foot in diameter. Sentry doesn't have to get too close to him. He could uproot the ground under Juggs several feet in diameter and toss him away still.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
"no, as soon as sentry gets close, he gets his momentum taken away."

The force field only extends a foot in diameter. Sentry doesn't have to get too close to him. He could uproot the ground under Juggs several feet in diameter and toss him away still."
and he can just jump off it.  He could also just smash it once he sees sentry go under ground.  Keep pulling at straws.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Static Shock
"and he can just jump off it.  He could also just smash it once he sees sentry go under ground.  Keep pulling at straws."

I'm not. You're being ridiculous.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
"and he can just jump off it.  He could also just smash it once he sees sentry go under ground.  Keep pulling at straws."

I'm not. You're being ridiculous."
yea, when things don't go your way, say the person you are debating is being ridiculous.  Great tactic.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Static Shock
"yea, when things don't go your way, say the person you are debating is being ridiculous.  Great tactic."

Yeah, and you told me I was pulling straws when I wasn't. To each his own, I guess. Hypocrisy at it's finest. And, besides, every body else seems to agree with me. You and Vendel don't. Majority rules, so it's almost like saying things have already gone my way. LOL.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By oldmagic

He's gotta point. Juggs would be way too slow to avoid anything. Sentry beats him. 

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Static Shock
oldmagic said:
"He's gotta point. Juggs would be way too slow to avoid anything. Sentry beats him. "

See what I mean, Human Juggernaut?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oldmagic said:
"He's gotta point. Juggs would be way too slow to avoid anything. Sentry beats him. "
he doesn't need any speed at all if sentry is frozen in place.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
"yea, when things don't go your way, say the person you are debating is being ridiculous.  Great tactic."

Yeah, and you told me I was pulling straws when I wasn't. To each his own, I guess. Hypocrisy at it's finest. And, besides, every body else seems to agree with me. You and Vendel don't. Majority rules, so it's almost like saying things have already gone my way. LOL."
you're kidding, right?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Static Shock
"you're kidding, right?"

I'm not. Unless you wanna sit here and tell me you and Vendel weren't the only ones backing Juggernaut.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
"you're kidding, right?"

I'm not. Unless you wanna sit here and tell me you and Vendel weren't the only ones backing Juggernaut."
so you admit that you can't say how sentry would win, he just would because more people on this thread said "sentry wins"?  nice.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#132  Edited By Korg
When has Juggernaut ever shown the ability to freeze an opponent in place? I saw the scan of Mjolnir, but has he ever used it on a person?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korg said:
"
When has Juggernaut ever shown the ability to freeze an opponent in place? I saw the scan of Mjolnir, but has he ever used it on a person?
"
what difference does it make?  its taking momentum from an object.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Korg

Well, you'd think he would have demonstrated this ability before. It sure would have come in handy in his fight against... well, anyone he's ever fought. Certainly Hulk, for instance. I've never seen him slow an opponent down. Never seen him lessen the blows an adversary has hit him with by stealing momentum or anything like that. If that was the case, people would never get his helmet off.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korg said:
"Well, you'd think he would have demonstrated this ability before. It sure would have come in handy in his fight against... well, anyone he's ever fought. Certainly Hulk, for instance. I've never seen him slow an opponent down. Never seen him lessen the blows an adversary has hit him with by stealing momentum or anything like that. If that was the case, people would never get his helmet off."
yes, and sentry doesn't dig under people and throw them into space either.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Korg

Yes, but it's well within the scope of his powers to do so. We know he can fly at much greater than escape velocity, and he certainly has the strength to lift a huge portion of earth. I don't think it is within Juggernaut's scope of power to freeze an opponent in place, since he has never displayed any such ability.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korg said:
"Yes, but it's well within the scope of his powers to do so. We know he can fly at much greater than escape velocity, and he certainly has the strength to lift a huge portion of earth. I don't think it is within Juggernaut's scope of power to freeze an opponent in place, since he has never displayed any such ability."
The scan proves its within the scope of his powers.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Korg

No, it doesn't, since the hammer hits him/his forcefield, then returns to Thor. It was not frozen in place. All this proves is that the forcefield blocks/repels things, which is the whole point of a forcefield.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#139  Edited By Theracles
HalJordan1986x said:
"Is this regular juggs or trion juggs?"

Regular Juggs, with the helmet and everything.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korg said:
"No, it doesn't, since the hammer hits him/his forcefield, then returns to Thor. It was not frozen in place. All this proves is that the forcefield blocks/repels things, which is the whole point of a forcefield
caption
<<<read the dialogue there.  A forcefield wouldn't slowly slow something down, it would just stop mjolnir upon impact.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#141  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Tell me again what is going to stop Sentry, who can fly much faster than the speed of light, from grabbing Juggernaut before he can even think and tossing him into space?

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lunacyde said:
"Tell me again what is going to stop Sentry, who can fly much faster than the speed of light, from grabbing Juggernaut before he can even think and tossing him into space?"
he can fly that fast in earth's atmosphere?  and even if he can, it doesn't matter since he comes into the fight with the shield up.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Even in the Earths atmosphere Sentry can travelfast enough that within the battlefield he could attack Juggs before Juggs neural impulses could tell him somehting was going on. This forcefield didnt stop Hulk from grabbing him? Didnt leave Hulk frozen?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Lunacyde said:
"Even in the Earths atmosphere Sentry can travelfast enough that within the battlefield he could attack Juggs before Juggs neural impulses could tell him somehting was going on. This forcefield didnt stop Hulk from grabbing him? Didnt leave Hulk frozen?"
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Static Shock
"so you admit that you can't say how sentry would win, he just would because more people on this thread said "sentry wins"?  nice."
I've already done that, explaining how he would. I guess you didn't read everything I said, right? And, you're sarcasm sucks. Real talk.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Static Shock
Lunacyde said:
"Even in the Earths atmosphere Sentry can travelfast enough that within the battlefield he could attack Juggs before Juggs neural impulses could tell him somehting was going on. This forcefield didnt stop Hulk from grabbing him? Didnt leave Hulk frozen?"
I don't even recall him using it against the Hulk, but I do remember Hulk picking him up by his helmet and tossing him away.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

There are some major holes in your argument Juggernaut

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Static Shock
Lunacyde said:
"There are some major holes in your argument Juggernaut"
You can't tell him that. He would ignore that, too.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Helmet Popper
Helmet Popper
Owned
Owned
Unstoppable? Hulk doesn't think so.
Unstoppable? Hulk doesn't think so.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
"Lunacyde said:
I don't even recall him using it against the Hulk, but I do remember Hulk picking him up by his helmet and tossing him away."
hulk won that fight by bfr? that's news to me.