The Juggernaut vs The Sentry

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Theracles

I would really love to see this battle, the Sentry could beat Juggernaut but he had trouble with WWH while Juggernaut didn't even get hurt during his battle with Hulk in WWH. But anyway Juggernaut vs Sentry. Winner?

The Scientist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The Scientist

Sentry should win this, a brute like the hulk was able to dodge the Juggernaut and let him run on into a pond, if Sentry can get Juggernaut to simply stop. Then its over. He'll take him to the sun and throw him in there. If sentry fails, Void won't.

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Scarlet Thor

sentry...

bioghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By bioghost

sentry all the way

Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vendel

Juggernaut easily.

Just think the WWH fight.  But Cain wont revert to human form.

Sentry can't hurt him anyways.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By oldmagic

Easily, you say?! That is a very fetched claim. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Easily, you say?! That is a very fetched claim. "
Vendel is a Juggernaut fanboy..you haven't been here long enough to find out.
Anyways..If Sentry can't hurt Juggernaut..which I am sure he can...He could BFR him.if Sentry can't hurt him with his ground game..I don't see him letting someone slower and dumber than him pound on him until he's defeated.Maybe in comics if someone was writing it he would...but not in actuality. 
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By Korg

As much as I hate to say it, Sentry would win this. He has a lot of different powers at his disposal. He could easily BFR Juggs by flight/speed or by using Juggernaut's own momentum against him à la WWH.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
Anyways..If Sentry can't hurt Juggernaut..which I am sure he can...He could BFR him.if Sentry can't hurt him with his ground game..I don't see him letting someone slower and dumber than him pound on him until he's defeated.Maybe in comics if someone was writing it he would...but not in actuality. 
"
yet he let wwh "pound on him"
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
Sentry would win... but Juggernaut wont go down that easy
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
the human Juggernaut said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"
yet he let wwh "pound on him""
He didn't let Hulk do anything.He had to fight the Hulk because that's what was written..Hulk is far to slow to even touch Sentry but they had to let him in the comics or the fight would have been lame.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"
yet he let wwh "pound on him""
He didn't let Hulk do anything.He had to fight the Hulk because that's what was written..Hulk is far to slow to even touch Sentry but they had to let him in the comics or the fight would have been lame."
he didn't let him?  why did he say "thanks" when he got knocked out?
clayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By clayton

WWH was the strongest, most cunning, and the most powerful incarnation. He fought the Sentry blow for blow until they were both forced into their normal states. The Hulk once stopped Juggy after being enhanced by Apocalypse with Celestial technolgy.  Juggy's fight with WWH was also unfinished. But I do believe Juggy whooped up on the Hulk in every other encounter. I don't know about the void, if it's magically powered and more powerful than Cyttorak then Juggy is a goner, otherwise, if this is a fight to the death, Juggy wins. He can only be attacked and injured with magic and powerful telepathy. I know sentry is a powerful telepath, but no matter what in a fight like this, Cyttorak will keep feeding the Juggernaut power until the sentry turns into Robert.  Cyttorak thrives on death and destruction, something this fight will inevitably cause. If the void is more powerful than Cyttorak, the void wins. But I say Juggy in a straight scrap to the finish.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
clayton said:
"WWH was the strongest, most cunning, and the most powerful incarnation. He fought the Sentry blow for blow until they were both forced into their normal states. The Hulk once stopped Juggy after being enhanced by Apocalypse with Celestial technolgy.  Juggy's fight with WWH was also unfinished. But I do believe Juggy whooped up on the Hulk in every other encounter. I don't know about the void, if it's magically powered and more powerful than Cyttorak then Juggy is a goner, otherwise, if this is a fight to the death, Juggy wins. He can only be attacked and injured with magic and powerful telepathy. I know sentry is a powerful telepath, but no matter what in a fight like this, Cyttorak will keep feeding the Juggernaut power until the sentry turns into Robert.  Cyttorak thrives on death and destruction, something this fight will inevitably cause. If the void is more powerful than Cyttorak, the void wins. But I say Juggy in a straight scrap to the finish."
The Void isn't magically powered.It feeds on negative energy and darkness.The Void didn't help Sentry beat Hulk so I don't see why he would help him beat Juggernaut.
Juggernaut gets BFR'd..Sentry wins.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Scientist said:
"Sentry should win this, a brute like the hulk was able to dodge the Juggernaut and let him run on into a pond, if Sentry can get Juggernaut to simply stop. Then its over. He'll take him to the sun and throw him in there. If sentry fails, Void won't."
he's never going to throw him into the sun.
Avatar image for dr__victor_von_doom
Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"clayton said:
"WWH was the strongest, most cunning, and the most powerful incarnation. He fought the Sentry blow for blow until they were both forced into their normal states. The Hulk once stopped Juggy after being enhanced by Apocalypse with Celestial technolgy.  Juggy's fight with WWH was also unfinished. But I do believe Juggy whooped up on the Hulk in every other encounter. I don't know about the void, if it's magically powered and more powerful than Cyttorak then Juggy is a goner, otherwise, if this is a fight to the death, Juggy wins. He can only be attacked and injured with magic and powerful telepathy. I know sentry is a powerful telepath, but no matter what in a fight like this, Cyttorak will keep feeding the Juggernaut power until the sentry turns into Robert.  Cyttorak thrives on death and destruction, something this fight will inevitably cause. If the void is more powerful than Cyttorak, the void wins. But I say Juggy in a straight scrap to the finish."
The Void isn't magically powered.It feeds on negative energy and darkness.The Void didn't help Sentry beat Hulk so I don't see why he would help him beat Juggernaut.
Juggernaut gets BFR'd..Sentry wins.
"
The Void does what the sentry cant and vice versa, if sentry cant beat juggernaut, then the void can.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By Static Shock
"he's never going to throw him into the sun."
Why can't he? To be honest, he doesn't even have to, but he could still defeat him through BFR. Juggs can't react to his speed.

Vendel said:
"Juggernaut easily.

Just think the WWH fight.  But Cain wont revert to human form.

Sentry can't hurt him anyways."
It's like every time a thread involves Juggernaut, you magically appear out of thin air to disregard BFR against him. Funny.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Static Shock
"yet he let wwh "pound on him""
Are you saying that Sentry can't BFR Juggs? Don't be like Vendel.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
" The Scientist said:
"Sentry should win this, a brute like the hulk was able to dodge the Juggernaut and let him run on into a pond, if Sentry can get Juggernaut to simply stop. Then its over. He'll take him to the sun and throw him in there. If sentry fails, Void won't."
he's never going to throw him into the sun."
Why not?
lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lionheart

Sentry

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
"yet he let wwh "pound on him""
Are you saying that Sentry can't BFR Juggs? Don't be like Vendel."
no, i said he wasn't going to throw him into the sun.  And you're right, he woudn't BFR him, i'm sure he would do something he always does in the comics, like lifting up the ground under him and tossing him into space.  One wonders why no one did that to WWH....
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Static Shock
no, i said he wasn't going to throw him into the sun.  And you're right, he woudn't BFR him, i'm sure he would do something he always does in the comics, like lifting up the ground under him and tossing him into space.  One wonders why no one did that to WWH...."
No need for the sarcasm, pimptight....

Me and you go through this every time Juggernaut is a victim of BFR. Sentry himself has used this tactic against Carnage and the Void, so what exempts Juggernaut from this? Just because Sentry didn't do this to the Hulk doesn't mean it can't be done to Juggernaut. And, last time I checked, it's the writers that decide what to do with the characters. Not the characters themselves. If Sentry didn't BFR the Hulk, it's because the plot wasn't written for him to do that. It's not because he wasn't capable of it.

Is it me, or are all the Juggernaut fans on this site allergic to Battle Field Removal? It's like you guys hear what you wanna hear and block out everything else when you don't get your way. It feels like I'm at work dealing with angry DirecTV customers or something. Ridiculous. I don't know if you or Vendel know this by now, but your favorite character can't win every battle. Be a man and suck it up. It's getting childish.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
no, i said he wasn't going to throw him into the sun.  And you're right, he woudn't BFR him, i'm sure he would do something he always does in the comics, like lifting up the ground under him and tossing him into space.  One wonders why no one did that to WWH...."
No need for the sarcasm, pimptight....

Me and you go through this every time Juggernaut is a victim of BFR. Sentry himself has used this tactic against Carnage and the Void, so what exempts Juggernaut from this? Just because Sentry didn't do this to the Hulk doesn't mean it can't be done to Juggernaut. And, last time I checked, it's the writers that decide what to do with the characters. Not the characters themselves. If Sentry didn't BFR the Hulk, it's because the plot wasn't written for him to do that. It's not because he wasn't capable of it.

Is it me, or are all the Juggernaut fans on this site allergic to Battle Field Removal? It's like you guys hear what you wanna hear and block out everything else when you don't get your way. It feels like I'm at work dealing with angry DirecTV customers or something. Ridiculous. I don't know if you or Vendel know this by now, but your favorite character can't win every battle. Be a man and suck it up. It's getting childish."
be bfr'ed carnage?  I thought he tore him in half.  BTW "Me and you" only "went through this" in the black adam vs juggernaut thread.  Try to keep exaggeration/emotional response to a minimum, "pimptight"
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Static Shock
"be bfr'ed carnage?  I thought he tore him in half.  BTW "Me and you" only "went through this" in the black adam vs juggernaut thread.  Try to keep exaggeration/emotional response to a minimum, "pimptight""
Same thing. He took him out to space, didn't he? Carnage would died even if he didn't rip him in half. Wouldn't have made much of a difference. Even if it is an exaggeration, you still have a problem with it. Admit it. You're the one who can't except your favorite character losing. As always. Don't get mad at me, pimptight. This ain't Burger King. You can't always have it your way. LOL. How about you keep that lame attempt at sarcasm to yourself and drop the misconception of me being emotional. I don't get emotional over fanboys that don't listen. I guess I'd have to put LOL or LMAO in my post to show that I'm not, right?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"be bfr'ed carnage?  I thought he tore him in half.  BTW "Me and you" only "went through this" in the black adam vs juggernaut thread.  Try to keep exaggeration/emotional response to a minimum, "pimptight""
Same thing. He took him out to space, didn't he? Carnage would died even if he didn't rip him in half. Wouldn't have made much of a difference. And, it's not an exaggeration or an emotional response. I don't get emotional over fanboys that don't listen. You're the one who can't except your favorite character losing. As always. Don't get mad at me, pimptight. This ain't Burger King. You can't always have it your way. LOL. How about you keep that lame attempt at sarcasm to yourself."
I was waiting for this.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"I was waiting for this."
You know I had to do it to him. It was inevitable.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
Same thing. He took him out to space, didn't he? Carnage would died even if he didn't rip him in half. Wouldn't have made much of a difference. Even if it is an exaggeration, you still have a problem with it. Admit it. You're the one who can't except your favorite character losing. As always. Don't get mad at me, pimptight. This ain't Burger King. You can't always have it your way. LOL. How about you keep that lame attempt at sarcasm to yourself and drop the misconception of me being emotional. I don't get emotional over fanboys that don't listen. I guess I'd have to put LOL or LMAO in my post to show that I'm not, right?"
yes, you are right "pimptight", sentry would just dig under juggernaut and toss the ground into space, since he has such a history of "BFR first, ask questions later".  I have seen the light, "pimptight"
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Static Shock
"yes, you are right "pimptight", sentry would just dig under juggernaut and toss the ground into space, since he has such a history of "BFR first, ask questions later".  I have seen the light, "pimptight""
Don't be mad. Get glad. :)
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
"yes, you are right "pimptight", sentry would just dig under juggernaut and toss the ground into space, since he has such a history of "BFR first, ask questions later".  I have seen the light, "pimptight""
Don't be mad. Get glad. :)"
you don't understand, i'm agreeing with you here.  Comic book characters do tend to do something they have no history of doing when they fight juggernaut.  This is why anyone with super strength+flight have launched him to the moon/sun/space every time they fight.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Static Shock
"you don't understand, i'm agreeing with you here.  Comic book characters do tend to do something they have no history of doing when they fight juggernaut.  This is why anyone with super strength+flight have launched him to the moon/sun/space every time they fight."
LOL.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
"you don't understand, i'm agreeing with you here.  Comic book characters do tend to do something they have no history of doing when they fight juggernaut.  This is why anyone with super strength+flight have launched him to the moon/sun/space every time they fight."
LOL."
he spends so much time on the moon that he has to rent an apartment in Attilan.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#32  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Can Juggernaut swim?....or does he sink like a big rock?

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lunacyde said:
"Can Juggernaut swim?....or does he sink like a big rock?"
that's irrelevant, he gets tossed to the moon before he can blink.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#34  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I am just asking for general knowledge...I just wanted to know man...dont get all angry with me

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lunacyde said:
"I am just asking for general knowledge...I just wanted to know man...dont get all angry with me"
he sinks, he doesn't know how to swim.  (literally)
Skylar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Skylar

Sentry

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#37  Edited By Zoom

A super strong, super fast flier vs Juggernaut.

I'm glad nothing like this has ever been done on this board before.  It's so unique and interesting that

*is bored, leaves halfway through post*

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38  Edited By Forever
"no, i said he wasn't going to throw him into the sun.  And you're right, he woudn't BFR him, i'm sure he would do something he always does in the comics, like lifting up the ground under him and tossing him into space.  One wonders why no one did that to WWH...."

Characters tend to underperform in comics.  It makes the fights longer and allows characters to fight against someone who simply outclasses them.  If I were to have a problem with a fight, it would be with the underperformance in the comics as opposed to what people say on here.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#39  Edited By Zoom
Forever said:
"Characters tend to underperform in comics.  It makes the fights longer and allows characters to fight against someone who simply outclasses them.  If I were to have a problem with a fight, it would be with the underperformance in the comics as opposed to what people say on here."

If by "underperformance in comics" you mean "not being boring as hell and having Sentry throw people into the sun left and right" and by then I agree with you.  Except for the word "problem"
Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Vendel

I always find it funny that people seem to forget that Juggernaut is not Rhino or even Hulk. He is a completely different animal and has many powers at his disposal. Yet when a thread like this comes up they always assume Juggernaut is going to preform at his lowest possible abilities while the other guy is going all out.

That is why I say Juggernaut easily.

Mattimus Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Mattimus Prime

No one mentioned Rhino here that I know of?

I also think we took into account all the powers that he ever uses and to the extent that he normally uses them. If not then point something out...

Sentry really wouldnt even have to go all out tospeed blitz and toss him into space.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Static Shock
Vendel said:
"I always find it funny that people seem to forget that Juggernaut is not Rhino or even Hulk. He is a completely different animal and has many powers at his disposal. Yet when a thread like this comes up they always assume Juggernaut is going to preform at his lowest possible abilities while the other guy is going all out.

That is why I say Juggernaut easily. "
LMFAO! No comment.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vendel said:
"I always find it funny that people seem to forget that Juggernaut is not Rhino or even Hulk. He is a completely different animal and has many powers at his disposal. Yet when a thread like this comes up they always assume Juggernaut is going to preform at his lowest possible abilities while the other guy is going all out.

"
Your acting like Juggernaut has TK or can manipulate matter or something...He's going in the sun...Sentry wins.Juggernaut doesn't have the speed or the intellect to keep up.If the Sentry can't take him down than nobody wins because Sentry isn't going to allow himself to get tagged by someone far below his speed...and probably his strength too.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mattimus Prime said:
"No one mentioned Rhino here that I know of?

I also think we took into account all the powers that he ever uses and to the extent that he normally uses them. If not then point something out...

Sentry really wouldnt even have to go all out tospeed blitz and toss him into space."
yes, powers he normally uses.  The whole forcefield thing I guess woudn't work, neither would the whole momentum absorption thing either I guess.  Speaking of things people normally do, does sentry "normally" just toss people into orbit?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"Vendel said:

"
Your acting like Juggernaut has TK or can manipulate matter or something...He's going in the sun...Sentry wins.Juggernaut doesn't have the speed or the intellect to keep up.If the Sentry can't take him down than nobody wins because Sentry isn't going to allow himself to get tagged by someone far below his speed...and probably his strength too."
he does have the ability to strip things of their momentum, freezing them in place.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Static Shock
yes, powers he normally uses.  The whole forcefield thing I guess woudn't work, neither would the whole momentum absorption thing either I guess.  Speaking of things people normally do, does sentry "normally" just toss people into orbit?"
Does Juggernaut normally use this so-called force field? No. And I bet he's used it just as much as Sentry has actaully BFRed his opponents in comics.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
yes, powers he normally uses.  The whole forcefield thing I guess woudn't work, neither would the whole momentum absorption thing either I guess.  Speaking of things people normally do, does sentry "normally" just toss people into orbit?"
Does Juggernaut normally use this so-called force field? No. And I bet he's used it just as much as Sentry has actaully BFRed his opponents in comics."
how many times has sentry actually BFRed his opponents?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Static Shock
"he does have the ability to strip things of their momentum, freezing them in place."

When has he used this? Evidence please. This ability sounds familiar, but it doesn't sound like something Juggernaut would do.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Static Shock
"how many times has sentry actually BFRed his opponents?"

Twice. No matter how many times Juggernaut has used his force field, he still doesn't use it normally. So, it's pointless to even act as if he does.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
"he does have the ability to strip things of their momentum, freezing them in place."

When has he used this? Evidence please. This ability sounds familiar, but it doesn't sound like something Juggernaut would do."
thor vs juggernaut 1.  he stopped mjolnir midair with it.