The Joker vs. YOU

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By asIsuspected

Why everyone thinks he can beat the Joker!!???? Do you guys really believe going against serial killer, psychopath and totally mad dude who looks scary like s@#t is an easy thing to do?

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#102  Edited By tomlikesfries

I'd stop at 3.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Stop at 3, if I get lucky 4.

spiderpool94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By spiderpool94

The first joker is Ronald McDonald, so I defeat him by eating KFC. 2nd Joker is a cartoon so I cut him in half cos he's made of paper. 3rd joker I defeat by criticising his waistcoat. 4th joker I make sure the blood he has round his lips is poisoned and 5th joker is a punk rocker so I defeat him by criticising the Ramones and get out alive!

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#105  Edited By reignmaker

@venomyak said:

It is entirely possible to kill any of the film Jokers with one lucky swing to the head. So I might win rounds 1 or 3. I never saw any episodes of Brave and the Bold with Joker in them, but earlier someone said that version defeated Wonder Woman H2H so he curb stomps me. My only hope against comicbook Joker would be to play possum and then try to surprise him when he checks if I am dead. Round 5 is by far the easiest since he is a video game character I can just shatter his health bar with my baseball bat.

So I probably lose all but round 5.

Here's the Brave and the Bold episode. It was called the "Triumvirate of Terror" where Lex Luthor, the Joker, and Cheetah all combine forces to take on the DC trinity. Start the clip below at 11:00. Joker takes out Wonder Woman with...joker gas. Which in and of itself doesn't make a lot of sense. So I'd argue Joker's victory here says more about the cartoon Wonder Woman than the Joker. But that's just my interpretation. It's a kid's show (and a good one at that), so I thought it would be fair to put him in round 2. Though I guess I could be underestimating him. Oh, and he obviously doesn't have joker gas in the scenario we're discussing.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Oni_Bane

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Oni_Bane:

I can slap a guillotine on you, show you how proud my gym is of me.

Easiest thing in the world to act tough over the internet. Twelve year olds do that too. Adolescent boys and girls also, many who wouldn't know which end of the bed to piss on faced with any real danger. Only the real dumb ones actually believe their own blather.

So you go on believing you can slap a guillotine choke on anyone and everyone till the cows come home there champ. Puffing your chest and threatening to do so to others online (of all places), people you know nothing about, is another habit that is sure to make your dojo proud.

You would know, you do it all to well.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Oni_Bane said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Oni_Bane:

Easiest thing in the world to act tough over the internet. Twelve year olds do that too. Adolescent boys and girls also, many who wouldn't know which end of the bed to piss on faced with any real danger. Only the real dumb ones actually believe their own blather.

So you go on believing you can slap a guillotine choke on anyone and everyone till the cows come home there champ. Puffing your chest and threatening to do so to others online (of all places), people you know nothing about, is another habit that is sure to make your dojo proud.

I would know yes, because I have half a brain and can smell crap from a mile away. And if by "you do it all 'too' well" you mean internet bullying or pretending I'm something I'm not, then no, I don't. And there's no quote of mine herein you can dig up to prove that I pander my martial accolades online, or that I threaten and bully others over the internet. Whereas you cannot say the same I'm afraid. One need not look too far. All we have to do is scroll up a tad et voila!

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By sync1

As far as you guys know, I'm an expert h2h fighter that masters in over 30 martial arts with experience in Improbable Weapon Proficiency.

Yeah.. I think I have a pretty good chance.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By sync1

@sync1 said:

As far as you guys know, I'm an expert h2h fighter that masters in over 30 martial arts with experience in Improbable Weapon Proficiency.

Yeah.. I think I have a pretty good chance.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By BringnIt

Mismatch. I solo them all. Bring on Thor.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By MasterJohn

I STOP at round 5. I am skilled in Samuari Martial arts, I know how to use a knife and a bat..But I can't defeat a mutated joker.

Gempire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Gempire

Myself: Ht: 6'5" Wt: 180 Fighting experience: Undefeated at college parties, lots of hours watching fighting TV shows. R1: This joker has no chance, I beat him brutally R2: This joker will have a couple slices on me but no stabs wounds. His skrull will be crushed. R3: Ledger's Joker is a tough matchup, I don't think I would make it out to be honest. I'll say 70/30 chance in favor of the joker. R4: Don't know this joker, but he looks evil. I win with a lucky bat swing to the head. R5: Can I have a mini-gun?

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Oni_Bane

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Oni_Bane said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Oni_Bane:

I would know yes, because I have half a brain and can smell crap from a mile away. And if by "you do it all 'too' well" you mean internet bullying or pretending I'm something I'm not, then no, I don't. And there's no quote of mine herein you can dig up to prove that I pander my martial accolades online, or that I threaten and bully others over the internet. Whereas you cannot say the same I'm afraid. One need not look too far. All we have to do is scroll up a tad et voila!

Believe me or not. I don't care. You obviously don't have a brain because I do MMA and I have videos on my facebook of me doing it. So continue being a douchbag with no life. I will not response to you again.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Oni_Bane

@MasterJohn said:

I STOP at round 5. I am skilled in Samuari Martial arts, I know how to use a knife and a bat..But I can't defeat a mutated joker.

If that were true you would know it isn't call 'Samurai Martial arts', but Bushido.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Oni_Bane:

Ooooh, OK. It's on your anonymous Facebook page. It all makes sense now.

And how is me having a brain contingent upon whether or not you 'do' MMA? You're just ducky aren't you.

Finally, where, pray tell, did I state you didn't "do" MMA in my posts or responses? Reading comprehension skillz son. In point of fact, I never did. But really, I could give two shites. All I did was point out what was silly in your initial post (i.e. grappling or trying to slap a guillotine down on a combat savvy psychopath with knife).

So continue being a douchbag with no life.

And there it is, the most popular comeback amongst angst ridden individuals who can't admit to their own nonsense. I think I was, like, eleven the last time I tried to hurt someone's feelings by saying "you, you have no life you big meanie ... so there!".

I will not response to you again.

Oh noes! Say it ain't so! Goodbye.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I clear it

I'm a master in 127 fighting styles, and I can lift 1 ton. come at me, Joker.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

I clear it

I'm a master in 127 martial arts, and I can lift 1 ton. come at me, Joker.

The sad part is, your post is no less believable than 90% of the gunk other posters lay down.

Lol.

The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Super_SoldierXII said:

I clear it

The sad part is, your post is no less believable than 90% of the gunk other posters lay down.

Lol.

I have Force-Powers & Jedi training too, but, I want to give the Joker a chance.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Super_SoldierXII said:

I clear it

Lol.

I have Force-Powers & Jedi training too, but, I want to give the Joker a chance.

AND you shoot fireballs out yer arse too no doubt!

The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

I clear it

Lol.

AND you shoot fireballs out yer arse too no doubt!

Of course, oh, and don't forget about the fact that I can fly and control time too.

Avatar image for jesusdisciple001
jesusdisciple001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1:I hit his groins go to the corner in a fetal position and take my last piss before I am whoopee cushioned to death.

spiderpool94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By spiderpool94

I'd kill them all in one go actually. I'd write a storyline in which I had the powers of Thor

venomyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By venomyak

@Reignmaker:

Thanks for trying but I can't watch video on my internet.

Strman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Strman123

I could make it until round 3 or 4. Mutated no one on earth stands a chance with only a bat NO ONE.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Cybrilious4

I take 1, 2 , and 4 single handedly. 3 is a good fight. But 5 I might die, Dude a little knife can only go so far.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Cybrilious4

Sorry, 1-3 single handedly, and 4 maybe, but 5 I might Die.

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Kellar21

Where's Round 4 Joker from?

also I probably stop at 3.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By D3athstroke

I stop at 1

He's too awesome i cant fight with him

DamianWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By DamianWayne

Round 1: I destroy him, but not before getting a pie thrown in my face.

Round 2: I kill him while he tells me his extremely gay plan to escape the asylum.

Round 3: I get the shank force-fed to me.

Round 4: I'm dead before I have a chance to make a move.

Round 5: Not even trying.

ygoox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By ygoox

1: I think i could hit him with my bat before he can get too close. Let's face it, he was a freaking retard.

2: Well, i'm not sure if this one is good at H2H, but i think i could get lucky.

3: I'll be striped of my skin like a dog in china.

4: I would cry like a little girl.

5: I would hit myself with the bat. Would be a more peaceful death.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By sandiego008

95% or more wont make it past round 1 despite what they think. And that is the extremely easy round.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@sandiego008 said:

95% or more wont make it past round 1 despite what they think. And that is the extremely easy round.

Hey, did you know that 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot?

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cybrilious4: You aint getting passed 4 nobody is.

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#134  Edited By reignmaker

@ThanosIsMad said:

Round 2 Joker is the most dangerous; he has access to cartoon hammerspace. He'll start with a shank and end up with some giant siccsors when I blink.

But as a cartoon, has he ever killed anybody? Hmm...

sungod1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By sungod1988

I get to 5 and then he curbstomps me lol. With a solid slugger I rock each and everyone of em until 5 pops my head like a grape.

Avatar image for hulkslayert1000
HulkSlayerT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By HulkSlayerT1000

Me all rounds.

Avatar image for hoarderofhilarity
Hoarderofhilarity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry but if the Joker (comics) has proven to be able to take multiple well-armed well and stand up to people trained by batman in hand to hand then you are fucked. Lets face it if a comic book peak human cant knock him out without a lot of effort how will you win when he is coming for you

Dynamo8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Dynamo8

1. Don't need the bat, just gonna punch 'em then give wedgie then stomp finish.

2. Again, screw the bat. . .Death punch all the way.

3. Gonna need the bat on this one. Gonna focus on not listening to him because talking is his greatest weapon.

4. I don't think I'll survive this one, maybe land one hit but it'll be over for me.

5. Why am I even in there with him? WHERE'S BATMAN!?

Avatar image for ultimate_riddler
Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The clown from the comics has had variable displays of combat skill -- sometimes can't fight at all, other times can at least give Batman a decent match -- so perhaps some people underestimate him based solely on that. Between his sadomasochism, unpredictability, ruthlessness, experience fighting the Bat-family, and being armed with a deadly weapon in this fight, the people that claim they could make it to round 5 must be Green Berets or something. Also, who could honestly beat up Joker in round five? The only reason he acted like an idiot was because 1; fighting his best pal, Batman and 2; on Gotham TV, eager to please the camera. Regular scrawny Joker killed a guard and doctor in a matter of seconds using just his frigging handcuffs and a little kick (probably with a hidden knife in his shoe). You really think pumped up Titan Joker is going to lose to some average Joe in a cell where no one can even see it?

As for myself, I could make it to round 3. With great luck I could MAYBE get to round 4, but I doubt even that much. Regardless, I die a horrible death at either Heath or comic Joker. Maybe I'll get lucky and come out physically and mentally scarred, then I could become a new Batman villain!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at how many Viners feel themselves capable of defeating the Joker.

Joker is no noob in hand to hand. And the OP is giving him a knife in a closed environment with you having ... a baseball bat. A weapon that needs space to swing and maneuver to be most effective. Neither of which you have here.

Think of a common thug, the tough guy in your local pub. The brawler who, more than likely, will beat your average male (or two) down. Joker eats a half dozen of these guys for lunch.

Can you? Or, if you're honest, have you simply watched one too many Jackie Chan movies?

Unless you're a Navy Seal or an accomplished MMA fighter, you should not even be considering yourselves to move past round 2.

I bet a lot of these blokes are folks who look at themselves in the mirror, and instead of seeing reality, see Arnold all ripped and massive, staring back. To be sure, they're the only ones who can see such. But hey, ignorance is bliss.

My money is on the Joker kicking all you guys' arses ... and this with relative ease.

This.

However if I have a modern shotgun with many amo, then I possibly can clear this.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I get past two. Anyone trying to debate after that is kidding themselves

I wanna see the guy who debates they can take Monster Joker on super roids with a f*cking baseball bat

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stop at 3 if I even kill the frist two I am just not sure I can ( morally) kill some one

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Clear.

Avatar image for romulusaugustus
RomulusAugustus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 3. No one can beat 5, I don't care how strong you think you are, NO ONE on this earth beats round 5.

Wolfus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Wolfus

I don't know how strong 1 and 2 are, can someone give me a video with their "feats"? If they're stronger than the average male, they'll end me easily. 3 will take my down like nothing. Seriously, 3 took down henchmen easily. What chance do I have? None. 4 will end the battle even easier. The momment I look to 5 I am already dead.

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stop at round 4....maybe.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll probably die in round 2 but if i get lucky i might die in the first few seconds in round 3.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The highest I'm beating is one, and I have to question even that.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stop at round 2. Sadly I'm not that strong ):

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Sy8000

Well I'm 14 and he's a grown man in all rounds so...yeah.