#1 Posted by giantsfan576 (1095 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-52

Joker has standard gear

Trevor has a silenced shotgun

No prep

Start at opposite ends of the city, they know what the person who they're trying to kill looks like

Round 1: Fight takes place in Los Santos

Round 2: Fight takes place in Gotham

Who wins and why?

#2 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20445 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker would gas Trevor to death. Joker is out of his league.

#3 Posted by i_like_swords (17575 posts) - - Show Bio

Trevor cried because his ex-stripper Mom got out of prison. I don't even want to think about the Jokers relationship with his Mom... he takes it 10/10 easily. Infact, Joker kills everyone in Los Santos just for the sh**s and giggles.

#4 Posted by Novemberx2 (481 posts) - - Show Bio

Its pretty evenly matched but i'd bet Trevor... sure joke may be able attack trevor, or get along with him but the result would either be trevor killing the joker or trevor getting wasted and waking up at a hospital and try a different approach.

but this isn't a fair fight since what really counts as jokers standard gear? knife, guns, joker gas, bombs. Trevor's get just a pistol?

#6 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20445 posts) - - Show Bio

@novemberx2:

a shot gun not a pistol don't be a derp.

No need for insults. I advise you not use a tone like that again.

#7 Edited by Ifoughtgalactus (279 posts) - - Show Bio

How I see it:

We see them stare down each other. The camera switches to Michael/Trevor on the otherside of Los Santos. Camera switches back, Trevor is seen walking away from the scene alone zipping his pants up and scraping a combination of feces and semen off his bald spot.

#8 Posted by nickzambuto (14958 posts) - - Show Bio

Trevor should win. This is kind of his schtick.

#9 Posted by Pokeysteve (8686 posts) - - Show Bio

Shotguns are pretty devastating and I don't think Joker has any solid long range weapons.

Leaning towards Trevor here.

#10 Posted by Auction_Sniper (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

The Boss kills them both. Then again, he may get along with both.

#11 Posted by hulkbuster94 (646 posts) - - Show Bio

Trevor is scared of clowns so he wins he stomps joker like no tomorrow

#12 Posted by Pope052 (3463 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 - Trevor

Round 2 - Joker

#13 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9820 posts) - - Show Bio

Trevor chases the Joker the joker laughes hits a button and Trevor either goes Boom or laughs to death no matter where they are at

In Gotham the Joker calls in some minions to cap Trevor he is below the the clown price of crime's notice or if he cant call in local resources he walks into his old base makes sure Trevor knows where he is sets up a joker gas bombs and Trevor dies

and if you bring up the infant respawn this is what will happen every time

#14 Posted by Raffels (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Joker;s gas work on Meth heads?

#15 Posted by Mortal (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

@giantsfan576:

Trevor is bascially GTA's version of the Joker. He is wild, careless, and commits crimes anyday.

That being said, this is a stalemate.

#16 Posted by Keenko (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker can take the win in Gotham for sure, but that's mainly because of resources and his general influence in the area, versus Trevor who would probably be for the most part alone. In any straight up fight or in Los Santos, Trevor should win.

#17 Posted by Noone301994 (7251 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker

#18 Posted by Leo-343 (5052 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker stomps both come on look at his history, who he's fougt, who is nemises is.

#19 Posted by Trey_Leggatt01 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

good point but from just looking at the title I am going to say Joker FTW

#20 Posted by Keenko (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

@leo-343: His nemesis is a guy who doesn't use guns or lethal force and relies on H2H combat mostly.

#21 Posted by Cregan_Stark (2233 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Trevor limited to one single weapon? With all of his gear I for sure give Trevor the fight but this one his closer since it's just a single weapon. If Trevor is allowed to go into his berserker mode then he crushes Joker like a bug as he's pretty much immune to everything in that state.

#22 Posted by Leo-343 (5052 posts) - - Show Bio

@keenko: Teh a guy who is also one of the greatestartoal wrists in dc, who wears armour, a great tactician, great resources, the joker has pepped and defeated mob bosses, taken out Jason Todd, on some occasions managed to fight batman h2h and not get owned, who is crazy yet also a genius yet some how he will lose to some redneck...

#23 Posted by Cregan_Stark (2233 posts) - - Show Bio

@leo-343: some redneck? Trevor is also a great tactican/strategist, he also wears armor, has great resources, prepped and SINGLE HANDEDLY defeated biker gangs, Mexican mafia, gang bangers, drug dealers, the police, the army and several times went up against the game's equivalent of Blackwater (an army of the most highly trained soldiers in the world) and won. You cannot write him off as just some redneck.

#24 Edited by Keenko (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

Teh a guy who is also one of the greatestartoal wrists in dc

No idea what this means

who wears armour

Okay

a great tactician

Not really relevant but okay

great resources

Trevor is a millionaire and has connections to several gangs.

the joker has pepped and defeated mob bosses

... Trevor eats mobs for breakfast

taken out Jason Todd

Impressive but that was before Jason had a lot of feats and was in h2h combat, which this wouldn't come to.

on some occasions managed to fight batman h2h and not get owned

And he's also gotten utterly destroyed every time Batman gets angry. Joker only ever keeps up because of his unpredictability and his pain tolerance, both won't be factors here because once Trevor shoots Joker, Joker is dead. They both are crazy and know next to nothing about one another so unpredictability isn't a factor.

who is crazy yet also a genius yet some how he will lose to some redneck

They both are crazy and Trevor isn't a redneck. He's a speed freak.

#25 Posted by XiiX (9474 posts) - - Show Bio

InB4 "ends in sex".

#26 Posted by Leo-343 (5052 posts) - - Show Bio

@keenko: Typo- one of the greatest martial artists in dc

Joker is a great stategist

Joker has consistently owned Githam and held them by the balls- he's had more documented feats as anaan villain over the tears, he's taken done and gone toe to toe with people more deadly than Trevor not to mention he lives in the last place most people would want to live in. he's just got better feats, Trevor isn't some red neck my mistake but Joker is just better.

#27 Posted by Keenko (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

Typo- one of the greatest martial artists in dc

Oh, okay. Fair point. Thing is though, why would Trevor let Joker get close to him if he has a shotgun?

Joker is a great stategist

Yeah, but there is no prep so it's not really relevant

Joker has consistently owned Githam and held them by the balls- he's had more documented feats as anaan villain over the tears, he's taken done and gone toe to toe with people more deadly than Trevor not to mention he lives in the last place most people would want to live in. he's just got better feats

Show me some of Joker's impressive fights that don't involve him getting beaten. Show me Joker dodging a shotgun because otherwise there's no way he survives an encounter with Trevor. Trevor will pop one of in him and then do drugs off his corpse.