Punisher slaughterhouse.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 35

#6  Edited By Deadcool

Punisher, is just what Gotham City and Hub City need.
gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By gingerpenny
@InnerVenom123:  sweet i didnt realize that it had been done and its cause unlike batman he will finish the job
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By InnerVenom123
@gingerpenny:

Now for the rest of the scan.

No Caption Provided

Batman saves Joker.

Of course.
gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By gingerpenny

of course cause he has no balls. he should have just let punisher do it for him

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

Does joker have anything in this fight??? Prep??? Joker Venom??? A little flower that at leasts shoots water???

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By gingerpenny

yeah my bad @GrandSymbiote94:  yeah my bad, yeah he knows ahead of time that punisher is coming to town. So he would have henchmen, guns, laughing gas, etc. Whatever you can imagine

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By gingerpenny

I still think it would end with the pinisher winning. i just wanted to hear everyone's opinion.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

well,with prep..joker could win...but without it the punisher shoots him in the head

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By gingerpenny
@The Stegman:  they both get prep and know who their dealing with and how does joker win? curious
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@gingerpenny:  well i think the key thing about the joker is his smarts, he's made plans that fooled even Batman, and Lex luthor, so im sure he can come up with something, im guessing that the punisher will find joker's hide out and come looking for him  joker wont pick a one on one with punisher, probably send some lackeys, who will probably lose..but keep punisher busy long enough for joker to fill the room (from a far, probably pre placed) joker venom which has no known antidote
Iridium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By Iridium

In a fight ... Punisher. His combat skills are legendary and he holds his own against Bats who has proven time and again to be a physical superior to the Joker.

In terms of a "scheme" however ... the Joker.

It all depends on set up I suppose.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#17  Edited By Pokeysteve
@Deadcool said:
" Punisher, is just what Gotham City and Hub City need. "
YES!!!
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By whacknasty
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @gingerpenny:

No Caption Provided
Batman saves Joker.Of course. "
So I'm guessing some awesome Bat-Frank fisticuffs happened after this?  Or just a man to man talk about not splatting murderous clowns? Lol.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#19  Edited By InnerVenom123
@whacknasty: I haven't read the full comic. :P
gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By gingerpenny
@InnerVenom123: I want to read it now :)
gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By gingerpenny
@The Stegman:  I don't know... Frank is a pretty good tactician
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#22  Edited By HolySerpent
@The Stegman said:
" well,with prep..joker could win...but without it the punisher shoots him in the head "
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GhostRider29

Without Prep, the Joker is screwed.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DangerousLoki

Let's be honest, the only reason Batman comes out ahead of the Joker so often is purely because he doesn't want to kill him. If Joker wanted Batman dead, truly and profoundly dead, he could have done it long ago.

So yes, if he knew Frank was coming at him and had the time to set something up, Punisher would be dead, dressed up in a batman costume, and strapped up to the batsignal for the cops to find.

Joker is a criminal mastermind of an intellect on par or greater than that of Batman. He's not a fighter by nature so yes, in a one on one fight, Castle would kill. But with prep, Joker is literraly the most dangerous man in DC(Well top echelon) unless Batman goes rogue and becomes a killer, then they'd be about equal.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By gingerpenny
@DangerousLoki:  I could have put it more perfect
DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DangerousLoki

@gingerpenny: Perhaps I am a little biased for Joker, he is one of my favorite villains... but I think reasonablly, Punisher is too narrow minded, he relies more on overwhelming firepower and ruthlessness to best his opponents more often than not. I don't think he could outthink Joker, or prepare for the crazy insane gadgets that Joker can pull off to fight him.. Honestly, I don't think Frank would know whats coming until it was too late.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By nefarious

Punisher wrecks Joker with absolute ease. Joker will need prep to fool him.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By gingerpenny

I cant decide, honestly i did this cause punisher is my favorite marvel hero and joker is my favorite dc villian
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#29  Edited By Deadcool
@Pokeysteve said:
" @Deadcool said:
" Punisher, is just what Gotham City and Hub City need. "

YES!!! "
=3

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@DangerousLoki:  

couldn't have said it better myself!!

spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#31  Edited By spystreak
@InnerVenom123 said:
"

@gingerpenny:

No Caption Provided

Batman saves Joker.Of course.

"

man what issue is this? I have to get it
Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sgtcrispy
@spystreak said:

" @InnerVenom123 said:

"

@gingerpenny:

No Caption Provided

"
man what issue is this? I have to get it "
A Punisher/Batman crossover. It's mostly just comprised of the Punisher trying to kill people in Gotham and then getting beaten up by Batman. 

It's kind of funny, people always post this non-canon scan to show how awesome Punisher is vs Joker but when scans from the same book are posted with Batman beating up Frank in Batman vs Punisher threads they immediately say It's non-canon.

Anyway, without prep Joker loses. With prep he wins.

Joker is a criminal mastermind of an intellect on par or greater than that of Batman. He's not a fighter by nature so yes, in a one on one fight, Castle would kill. But with prep, Joker is literraly the most dangerous man in DC(Well top echelon) unless Batman goes rogue and becomes a killer, then they'd be about equal.
You're really overestimating The Joker. The guy is great at fighting Batman and other street levelers. But the most dangerous man in DC? Not even close.
DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DangerousLoki

@Sgtcrispy said:

"@spystreak said:

" @InnerVenom123 said:

"

@gingerpenny:

"
man what issue is this? I have to get it "
A Punisher/Batman crossover. It's mostly just comprised of the Punisher trying to kill people in Gotham and then getting beaten up by Batman. 

It's kind of funny, people always post this non-canon scan to show how awesome Punisher is vs Joker but when scans from the same book are posted with Batman beating up Frank in Batman vs Punisher threads they immediately say It's non-canon.

Anyway, without prep Joker loses. With prep he wins.

You're really overestimating The Joker. The guy is great at fighting Batman and other street levelers. But the most dangerous man in DC? Not even close.
"

Not really. He has taken down Superman, admittedly with the use of I think it was red sun radiation, though it might have been kryptonite.  He's at least as dangerous as Batman who has proven capable enough that he could eliminate every member of the JLA one by one. I think that puts both Batman and Joker up there as two of the most dangerous men in the DC universe. And noe I use the term men not super-men or super hero or otherwise super powered individual.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By gingerpenny

ok now you are overestimating joker. batman yeah he can take pretty much anyone but just because joker decided to use some kryptonite like everyone else has, doesnt mean he can take any other "super" beings. At least not on supermans level.

Avatar image for fortressofthemoon
FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since I have read issues where joke has been shot in the face by a 9mm Beretta and the guys keeps on truckin. It seems that bullets are impervious to him unless they are bat-shaped bullets.

Just because Joker is criminal mastermind and he is the most dangerous man in Gotham and he has dumbass hench men that jump to his every command. Don't count out the Punisher. This is a guy aslo fought against other criminal mastermind who are Superior such Kingpin, Jigsaw, and hell ehe even waged war against Shield.

Even with if Joker had prep..Punisher would still come on ethe scene and laydown some damage. A good example is Hush. In my opinion Hush one of the lamest supervillains of Gotham but he has managed to get close enough to Joker to beat the crap out of him and send Joker retreating with his tailk between his legs, Now if an apple-cobbler like Hush can do what he did to joker, I like to think about what Punisher can do who is trained in urban warfare and is qualified to handle firearms.

I also believe that Punisher also gets prep, right?. He would make "Under the Hood" storyline look so rated pg. No BS stalling with a crowbar or bombs, Just get a .50 cal machine gun from the van and unload the entire drum point blank range.  

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By gingerpenny
@FortressoftheMoon:  You make some good points
gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By gingerpenny

honestly though, as much as i love both characters equally, I just think it depends on the day with these guys

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DangerousLoki

@gingerpenny:

Once again, I didn't say he could take out super beings. I said he's one of the most dangerous men in DC. He's proven numerous times to be on par with the mind of Batman, who devised a means of eliminating each and every member of the JLA. But is that a canon thing? Does DC say he's one of the most dangerous men in their universe? No. Is it a matter of opinion? Yes. But what I said stands. WIth prep, Joker is one of the most dangerous men in DC. And arguably the most dangerous man in the DC universe.

Keep in mind that you don't have to be powerful to be dangerous. I can't think of anyone more dangerous than Joker. Plenty of people more powerful.. but more dangerous? Not a name pops to mind. But again, considering how dangerous a person is a matter of opinion as there is no arguable resource to quanitfy the danger of a person.

weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By weaponmaster

Punisher utilizes his sniper skills. Game over.
gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By gingerpenny
@DangerousLoki:  ok and same goes for the punisher in the marvel universe. with prep he is one of the most dangerous men in marvel
gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By gingerpenny

yeah whats to keep punisher from just waiting somewhere and then just snipe him when he comes out or blowing a whole building down on him

Out_of_Space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#42  Edited By Out_of_Space

Batman will never let someone kill the Joker.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DangerousLoki

@gingerpenny:

It would require him to outwit Joker and figure out where Joker is location wise. Punisher has never shown the intellect that would lead me to believe that he could do so. Joker had the mind to beat Punisher, Punisher has the bronze to kill the Joker. But I'm more inclined to believe that Joker is more liable to lead Punisher into a trap then Punisher is to find out his location without Joker wanting him to. +|Shrugs|+  But this is one of those opinion battles. There's really no clear winner. They could both take it. I think it depends primarilly on who is more clever. I think Joker could outwit Punisher and that's enough to give him the victory.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By gingerpenny
@DangerousLoki:  yeah i dont see anyone agreeing on a winner
DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DangerousLoki

@gingerpenny:

My idea of how I see it going down...  I see it taking place in a carnival setting. Punisher comes in. Mowing down various numbers of Joker's henchmen until he catches sight of the Joker running into the hall of mirrors. He suspects a trap and makes his way slowly inside the hall.. Ready for anything... A steel door slams shut behind him, locking him in the   hall of mirrors.  Here, Punisher is taunted by the Joker via the mirrors as he taunts him  in a classic scene.. Leading him ever deeper into the heart of the mirror maze.. only for the Punisher to find out that the image in hte mirror are actually all just generate from a projector and Joker is not even in the hall.

Here's where the Joker's mind gets the better. Right near the projector is a bomb.. 30 second to detonation. But here the Joker informs Punisher that if the bomb is deactivated.. it will trigger a second bomb, hidden in a children's orphanage and that the entire hall is wired up. If he tries to escape, or the bomb doesn't go off, the children are dead.. So Punisher is forced to make a choice... Kill a bunch of innocent children to save himself.. or die to save them.

I mean that's how I'd do it.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By gingerpenny

Punisher wouldnt sacrifice the children, he would accept his defeat and die, and hope batman grows some balls to finish the job someday :) I liked ur idea tho pretty cool

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By primebonnick

Frank has dealt with and killed a whole mess of psychos and villains. But he has never truly dealt with a psycho on the level of joker no one marvel truly has but if frank where to meet him he may scare joker for a while like what commissioner gordon did when he shot him

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#48  Edited By cody1984

Punisher is going to kill him. The guy has gone against Shield, Wolverine/Spiderman/Daredevil at the same time, and the Hood and all of his minions together and come out on top. Joker is going to lose.

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By gravitypress

That was actually a great crossover. Not a lot of the usual PIS on a crossover.  Even with prep Joker dies because he likes to boast for hours before he kills.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was actually a great crossover. Not a lot of the usual PIS on a crossover. Even with prep Joker dies because he likes to boast for hours before he kills.