The joker vs slappy the dummy

Batmanx2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Round 1 slappy the dummy is assign to take down the bat family.

While joker held Zane hostage.

Round 2 joker got turned into dummy but turn against slappy.

Who do you think will win

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

Slappy for being far more creepier, and scarier than Joker.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

Joker shows Slappy what true evil is.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 juiceboks  Moderator

@leo-343 said:

I don't get the big deal with an evil dummy. I mean...it's just a dummy, just kick it out the window. Joker stomps.

It's a dummy so he'd just come back through the window unharmed. Animated dolls and puppets like Slappy and Chucky usually have to be burned to put down permanently(if even that).

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@leo-343 said:

I don't get the big deal with an evil dummy. I mean...it's just a dummy, just kick it out the window. Joker stomps.

It's a dummy so he'd just come back through the window unharmed. Animated dolls and puppets like Slappy and Chucky usually have to be burned to put down permanently(if even that).

Is this Slappy from The Haunting Hour thing or something like that? Man, that guy creeped me out as a kid. Any ways, kicking it won't kill him. Slappy somehow was able to escape a box that was chained iirc and dumped in a well and somehow go back inside the house and torment the kids.

Also, breathing into a living being was able to turn them into a doll. Slappy was supposedly dead after he got struck by lightning and burned to a crisp.

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@leo-343 said:

@juiceboks: Can't you just incap it by putting it under something heavy?

Heavy like what? Like Saint said, he was thrown in a locked trunk and tossed down a well and somehow managed to get out and back into a family's house in a matter of hours, he's also been buried and run over and still managed to come back. It's not clear whether that's due to his strength or his magical powers(more than likely the latter tbh).

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I forgot he's alive due to magic. All the more creepy. That was probably how he was able to escape the trunk cause I don't remember him being super strong or at least stronger than a human.

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

Watertaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

....I'm not even sure what you're trying to convey in your first point. So Slappy is trying to take down the bat family....okay? How does that relate to his battle with the Joker?

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this Slappy from the GooseBump series?