The Joker Vs Punisher and or Cyclops

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Easternwind

I didnt want to make this 2 threads, how would the joker stand agaisnt either cyclops or punisher? he throws batman for a loop, but punisher will shoot him, and so will clops so I wanna see what he can do

situation-

-Joker is in an area Cyclops and Punisher both go in to find him, he sees both and can sneak up on one, fight win and then sneak up on the other

- the battle takes place in a city , so remeber joker has the STEALTH advantage

-he sneak up on either

can he win

Standard Gear toxic blood joker gas etc all in

And if someone could clue me in on jokers combat skill that be nice, some people had him beating kingpin wanted to see if hed do as good here

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Fights!

Round 1-

Movie Cyclops vs All feats Joker

Movie Punisher vs All feats Joker

Round 2-

Comics Cyclops vs All feat Joker

Comic Punisher vs All feat Joker

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Joker gets slaughtered by both in Round 2.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Joker gets slaughtered by both in Round 2.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: @comicstooge:

but takes the movie versions?

also maybe show some joker feats, ive seen him use gadgets so thats some tech feats but people tell me he has the skill to roll around dodging aim, and stuff and get in for the kill

Also in case this matters the battle takes place in a city , so remeber joker has the STEALTH advantage

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@easternwind: I dont have any feats for him, try the callout.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker stomps movie versions.

He will probably loose to both in R2, but its definitely not a stomps. If he forces battle in h2h, he can defeat both Cyclops and Punisher. Bats had a hard time against Joker.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#7 god_spawn  Moderator

360 OPTIC BLAAAAGH!!

No Caption Provided

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

360 OPTIC BLAAAAGH!!

No Caption Provided

That's not 360.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#9 god_spawn  Moderator

@rbt: My bad, 180. The ground got in the way.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Auction_Sniper

Movie Punisher shoots him in the face. In fact, he kills Joker with one punch.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: wouldnt know who to call out

Also if someone who knows DC would coment on my GoodVsBad Dc thread, its getting hard to balance since i have SPB and Black Adam, doomsday braniac on villans i need the heros for it

LaryKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you gotta be kiddin'me.Joker is one of the most rediculus characters ever(as pretty much every dc character).He's just a drunk clown with a gun,he has no super-strength or martial arts training,and is a little more durable than an average man,.I just HATE DC,i mean her characters are RIDICULOUS (from all points of view e.g origins,powers,names...)and joker is on of the most overated .punisher headshots him and cyke blows his face in an intsant ,as joker has no agility feats he CAN'T DODGE!Movie versions are impressive,(cyke had a nice h2h feat in X-Men 2)and punisher (in both 2 movies) has been shown to take down buildings of agents.lET'S compare:A drunk insane clown with a gun vs One of the most powerful mutants and tactical leaders in the marvel universe AND :(same before) vs One of the best trained SWAT and Special forces agent in the world.Both Cyke and Frank can solo Joker easily

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@laryking said:

you gotta be kiddin'me.Joker is one of the most rediculus characters ever(as pretty much every dc character).He's just a drunk clown with a gun,he has no super-strength or martial arts training,and is a little more durable than an average man,.I just HATE DC,i mean her characters are RIDICULOUS (from all points of view e.g origins,powers,names...)and joker is on of the most overated .punisher headshots him and cyke blows his face in an intsant ,as joker has no agility feats he CAN'T DODGE!Movie versions are impressive,(cyke had a nice h2h feat in X-Men 2)and punisher (in both 2 movies) has been shown to take down buildings of agents.lET'S compare:A drunk insane clown with a gun vs One of the most powerful mutants and tactical leaders in the marvel universe AND :(same before) vs One of the best trained SWAT and Special forces agent in the world.Both Cyke and Frank can solo Joker easily

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frank and doing all that pis crap that let's joker be a problem for batman. the joker gets shot in the head both times.

Aee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laryking said:

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher or Cyclops.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Wardemon32

All feats you say?

No Caption Provided

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#23  Edited By CitizenSentry

@laryking said:

No Caption Provided

LaryKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#25  Edited By CitizenSentry
BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BarelyAverage

Punisher and cyke both rounds.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Thekillerklok

@wardemon32 said:

All feats you say?

No Caption Provided

Lmao team gets godstomped. /bow

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love the joker but i dont see why is in any vs threads, hes nothing special at all in combat. Super high pain tolerance but hes not immune to being shot in the face or having his body destroyed by cyclops.

LaryKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: ...no comment,bro, i really ain't mad or something ,it's just that man,i've forgot,WHERE AR MY GODAMN MEMORY PILLS ?!