Maybe Joker

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ComicStooge

Joker in 24 hours makes a chemical that disintegrate Poison Ivy, and get's his henchmen to suicide bomb with grenades filled with the stuff!

Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Cherry Bomb

I wouldn't underestimate Poison Ivy,  she's very smart.  And would her pheromones work on him? 
if so, then it would be quite an easy victory.
But she could easily attack from afar using vines and plants.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Silver2467
@Cherry Bomb said:
" I wouldn't underestimate Poison Ivy,  she's very smart.  And would her pheromones work on him?  if so, then it would be quite an easy victory. But she could easily attack from afar using vines and plants. "
No. In fact, none of Ivy's toxins and chemicals work on him. On the other hand, Joker venom won't work on her either.  

Ivy's powerful, but with 24 hours, I mean, Joker could create a large scale explosive and kill her. Unless Joker plays things stupidly, I could see him winning. Without prep, he'd be slaughtered, but with prep, there's ways he can kill her without even having to fight her head to head. 
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Silver2467:  True,  but Joker would have to come close to use the explosive, by that point it could easily be disposed of.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Silver2467
@Cherry Bomb: Not necessarily. Knowing Joker, he won't just want to kill her. He'll want to kill her in a looney manner. That said, he could just fire bombs out of a cannon or just fire herbicides to kill all of her plants. Really, I can think of a number of ways he could kill her without getting within 50 feet of her. 
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Silver2467:  And Poison Ivy is practically a plant herself, she and her vines can burrow in the ground underneath. Her vines can attack from afar too, whenever he stands on the ground, he's vulnerable to her attacks.
gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By gambit987

Joker should think on that

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cherry Bomb: But he have 24 hours to make a plan, she dont know, then she dont have a plan, for the same The Joker, could make something to stop Ivy attacks.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#12  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Ivy easily

Cry Caine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cry Caine

That Ivy art in the OP is very nice.

Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@DeathpooltheT1000:  Like what?   Poison Ivy can communicate throught plans,  so effectively she'd see him coming if he tries a sneak attack.  Even if she see's him in the distance, her vines could grab him.
Cry Caine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cry Caine
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000:  Like what?   Poison Ivy can communicate throught plans,  so effectively she'd see him coming if he tries a sneak attack.  Even if she see's him in the distance, her vines could grab him. "
I don't understand how that works.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @Cherry Bomb: But he have 24 hours to make a plan, she dont know, then she dont have a plan, for the same The Joker, could make something to stop Ivy attacks. "
Joker would still lose
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Cry Caine said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000:  Like what?   Poison Ivy can communicate throught plans,  so effectively she'd see him coming if he tries a sneak attack.  Even if she see's him in the distance, her vines could grab him. "
I don't understand how that works. "

She is connected to plant-life through the 'green', so plants can become her 'eyes and ears' so to speak.
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cherry Bomb: He likes to use gasoline and explosives, he will burn all her plants or make her belive, he find a way to stop her powers.
The Joker play with the mind of Batman, he play with the mind of Superman and he will find a way to play with her mind.
Cry Caine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Cry Caine
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Cry Caine said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
She is connected to plant-life through the 'green', so plants can become her 'eyes and ears' so to speak. "
I still don't understand how you do that through plants.Plants can't see or hear.
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#20  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Ivy.

gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#21  Edited By gambit987

if bats can defeat ivy joker could do it to

Deadpool800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Deadpool800

or the joker can throw a grenade on poison ivy

Belonpopo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Belonpopo

Joker.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By Matezoide2
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Ivy easily "
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Edamame said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Ivy easily "
"
How? "
Cover him in a coat of all osrts of toxins and corrosive acids. Kill him with a city wide army of plant. Take over his mind via pheromones. Just beat him up. Ivy was able to take over half of Gotham all at once with her pheromones as well as boy Superman and Superboy
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @Cherry Bomb: He likes to use gasoline and explosives, he will burn all her plants or make her belive, he find a way to stop her powers. The Joker play with the mind of Batman, he play with the mind of Superman and he will find a way to play with her mind. "
And I said before, Ivy can burrow underneath the groun and 'stop her powers'  maybe with months of prep but not 24 hours. 

@Cry Caine said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Cry Caine said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
She is connected to plant-life through the 'green', so plants can become her 'eyes and ears' so to speak. "
I still don't understand how you do that through plants.Plants can't see or hear. "

this is comics dude and they can see in their own way, maybe she senses them or something, I don't know. But she has used them to find and communicate with Zatanna, so it is possible.
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Edamame said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Ivy easily "
"
How? "
Cover him in a coat of all osrts of toxins and corrosive acids. Kill him with a city wide army of plant. Take over his mind via pheromones. Just beat him up. Ivy was able to take over half of Gotham all at once with her pheromones as well as boy Superman and Superboy "
Nice. ^_^ I'm with you on team Poison Ivy, but Joker is immune to toxins and poisons, so I think pheromones are in that list of immunities, but not entirely sure. :/
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Son_of_Magnus: Ivy have no time to make a plan, then she could dont know or have the time to do something like that.
@Cherry Bomb: The Joker dont need to much times, since he have the Harley Quinn factor, Ivy care about some humans, The Joker dont, he just will kidnap Harley or some of the kid, she take care, if some of the kid is still alive, The Joker is more insane that Ivy, he find way to stop Batman.
This is almost a easy victory to the Joker, meaby if it was vs Two Faces or The Riddler, he will find some on who stop him.
But Ivy have almost nop chance, only if she knows the Joker is coming.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Cherry Bomb: Well true Joker is immune to a number of toxins but he is not immune to all of them like Ivy is and Ivy can create 1000 new toxins on the spot that the Earth has never seen before. not to mention have complete control of the potency like killing an elephant with a light touch.

@DeathpooltheT1000: Did you read Catwoman Blackest night or any of The Gotham City Sirens? Ivy is very good working on impulse
Deadpool800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Deadpool800

but the joker have a lot of plans in 24 hours 

Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus: Ivy have no time to make a plan, then she could dont know or have the time to do something like that.
@Cherry Bomb: The Joker dont need to much times, since he have the Harley Quinn factor, Ivy care about some humans, The Joker dont, he just will kidnap Harley or some of the kid, she take care, if some of the kid is still alive, The Joker is more insane that Ivy, he find way to stop Batman. This is almost a easy victory to the Joker, meaby if it was vs Two Faces or The Riddler, he will find some on who stop him. But Ivy have almost nop chance, only if she knows the Joker is coming. "

Some humans? yes, but will she care about the Joker? who she knows would kill her in an instant, who'm she doesn't really know anyway? I doubt she'd go easy on him.She can communicate and see through plants, she'd know he's coming and Ivy could easily take out Riddler or Two-Face. Do you even know about her powers?
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#34  Edited By Matezoide2
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Edamame said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Ivy easily "
"
How? "
Cover him in a coat of all osrts of toxins and corrosive acids. Kill him with a city wide army of plant. Take over his mind via pheromones. Just beat him up. Ivy was able to take over half of Gotham all at once with her pheromones as well as boy Superman and Superboy "
Nice. ^_^ I'm with you on team Poison Ivy, but Joker is immune to toxins and poisons, so I think pheromones are in that list of immunities, but not entirely sure. :/ "
it is not like she really needs poison or pheromones to own him :)
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Son_of_Magnus: Still The Joker have made plan to drive Batman crazy, to kill Jason Todd, to make himself killed by some other guys.
The Joker have better plan that Ivy, he is more dangerous, i know she is sexy, but i dont think she could control the Joker.
The Joker, likes to play with the mind of people Ivy, care about some people, then The Joker, will use that weak point.
I know IOvy is really really smart, but she dont have the time to make a plan and the Joker have the time, for me is just the time factos, The Joker, know how to play with your mind, know how to make other do his job and know what to do every moment.
Deadpool800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Deadpool800

but the joker can trick poison ivy in a trap

Cry Caine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Cry Caine
@Cherry Bomb said:
, I don't know. But she has used them to find and communicate with Zatanna, so it is possible. "
This is what I was looking for.Thanks.
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Matezoide said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Edamame said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Ivy easily "
"
How? "
Nice. ^_^ I'm with you on team Poison Ivy, but Joker is immune to toxins and poisons, so I think pheromones are in that list of immunities, but not entirely sure. :/ "
it is not like she really needs poison or pheromones to own him :) "
true. She's mother nature for gods' sake!
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@DeathpooltheT1000: Dude the whole point of Ivy stories is that she is losing any human part of her what so ever the only humans she cares about are Harley and Selina. And if you know anything about Ivy there is NO ONE on this entire DC Universe she hates and wants to kill more than The Joker but Harley always stops her. She set out to kill him recently but it was just Gaggy in disguise as The Joker. Next to Joker I would say Ivy has the largest kill count in Gotham
Deadpool800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Deadpool800
@Cherry Bomb:

but the joker can trick her

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@DeathpooltheT1000: Her pheromones has nothing to do on looks she could look like a complete slampig and still control anyone she wants it is all done by using chemicals to take over his mind
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cherry Bomb: She is not Mother Nature, her powers have problems, The Joker is immune to poison and anything you put on his blood, remember what happened when The Scarecrow attacked The Joker, the Joker make fun about the Scarecrow.
Also, The Joker know the powers of Ivy, for the same he will put her into a place where plant cant help her.
Cry Caine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Cry Caine
@Deadpool800 said:
" @Cherry Bomb:  but the joker can trick her  "
I doubt that.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Deadpool800 said:
" @Cherry Bomb:  but the joker can trick her  "
Won't be easy since she has I believe two doctorates and due to her powers she has a nigh Omniscient control on gotham since she can see and hear everything through plants
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @Cherry Bomb: She is not Mother Nature, her powers have problems, The Joker is immune to poison and anything you put on his blood, remember what happened when The Scarecrow attacked The Joker, the Joker make fun about the Scarecrow. Also, The Joker know the powers of Ivy, for the same he will put her into a place where plant cant help her. "
He has still been affected by substances in the past such as alcohol and Poison Ivy's Toxin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fear Gas she blows both Crane and Joker out of the water in the chemical department
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Son_of_Magnus: Face it, your point, is that Ivy is smarter for the fact she was in school and have power, well Superman Also and he play with the mind of Superman.
 The Joker is portrayed as highly intelligent and skilled in the fields of chemistry and engineering, as well an expert with explosives. Also he is very good with computers. 
Also, remember, that we dont know nothing about his past, for the same he could have 4 PHds or being Doctor House.
He just need to find a way to make a plan in a place where there is no plants.
 This is going to the point, that is guys with powers, beat guys without powers.
Deadpool800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Deadpool800

but the joker can kidnap someone who poison ivy cares about

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@DeathpooltheT1000: I never said Joker is not intelligent he is just not as intelligent as Ivy. Ivy has taken control of both Superman and Superboy. And Tim Drake shut down Joker's computer hijack scheme when it was Tim's first time by himself in Gotham when he was 14 and Bruce was in space with The JLA
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Deadpool800 said:
" but the joker can kidnap someone who poison ivy cares about "
There really is no one that important to her maybe Harley
Deadpool800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Deadpool800

the joker can kidnap Harley and if poison ivy attacks the joker then he can kill harley