#1 Posted by LightningGod67 (237 posts) - - Show Bio

They fight at Arkham Asylum. 
Joker has his weapons and equipment that he usually has. 
Mysterio has his stuff.
Morals: On. 
A Fight to the Knockout. 
No Prep. 
Weapons: Both have standard equipment with them. 
Start at 30 feet away.

#2 Posted by OzzyReks92 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker. Nuff said

#3 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker.. easily

#4 Posted by Illuminatus (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

Would Joker REALLY not be taken aback by Mysterio's illusions?

#5 Posted by Nefarious (19519 posts) - - Show Bio

That is a good question.

#6 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker.... Period...

#7 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep this is an interesting battle. I'm not really sure that Joker could win this due to the circumstances. I feel that with mysterios illusions and combat skills he should win the majority here.

#8 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman villains>>>>>>>>Batman villains.

#9 Posted by Oni_Bane (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

Mysterio has some really good durability, taking hits from Spider-man is way more impressive then taking hits from Batman. With prep i think the Joker wins.

#10 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

Mysterio.

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

Mysterio.
#12 Edited by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

@agentxx said:

Spiderman villains>>>>>>>>Batman villains.

Most of them, some Spidey villains are mostly human as well or semi-super as I call it

#13 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

Mysterio 8 of 10 though if Joker pulled it off somehow Joker would kill him caus' of the fishbowl. He would be drawn to the Fishbowl.

#14 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Mysterio.

Joker is overrated, he literally is just a sick guy who dresses as a clown and fails on a regular basis.

Not saying I don't like his character, but he is fueled by fanboy force.

#15 Posted by nickzambuto (13320 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

Mysterio.

Joker is overrated, he literally is just a sick guy who dresses as a clown and fails on a regular basis.

If Joker weren't crazy, he'd be a top tier DC villain, up with Lex Luthor. If he actually had a goal he was working to achieve, he'd be a great threat. Batman should thank God that Joker just likes to kill people and that's it.

#16 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@XImpossibruX said:

Mysterio.

If Joker weren't crazy, he'd be a top tier DC villain, up with Lex Luthor. If he actually had a goal he was working to achieve, he'd be a great threat. Batman should thank God that Joker just likes to kill people and that's it.

Really? I can imagine him mid tier DC villain at best. He hasn't constructed any suits, or devices that could end humanity, or anything really outside of Gotham.

Joker loses regularly to Batman, and has knifes and a gun. Lex takes on superman, tries for world domination.

To be honest, Joker isn't anywhere near Lex intellect.

#17 Posted by jashro44 (20521 posts) - - Show Bio

Mysterio.

#18 Edited by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@nickzambuto said:

@XImpossibruX said:

Mysterio.

Really? I can imagine him mid tier DC villain at best. He hasn't constructed any suits, or devices that could end humanity, or anything really outside of Gotham.

Joker loses regularly to Batman, and has knifes and a gun. Lex takes on superman, tries for world domination.

Aw Cmon',

He crippled Batgirl, Has to have one of the highest of all Villain body counts and has hijacked nukes etc. give him some credit. And he killed a sidekick to death in a two page spread to boot. Batman has more to fear than Superman does.

#19 Posted by nickzambuto (13320 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@nickzambuto said:

@XImpossibruX said:

Mysterio.

Like I said, Joker's greatest weakness and strength are one in the same: his mind. He's crazy, and has no goal other than to kill random people. He's never built any suits or created any doomsday weapons because he doesn't need too. Anything he wants can just as easily be accomplished with a knife.

The fact that he's Batman's near equal in intelligence should speak miles for his capabilities. If Joker wanted Batman dead he could of done it a hundred times over.

#20 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Timandm said:

Joker.... Period...
#21 Posted by Shawnbaby (10584 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how Joker can counter any of Mysterio's illusions. Mysterio wins.

#22 Posted by WALLCRAWLER (124 posts) - - Show Bio

MYSTERIO

#23 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Mysterio. The man doesn't have to get near Joker and his equipment is made to deal with someone above human physical stats.

Even arguing that Joker would somehow avoid his illusions he still doesn't have the speed to dodge any of Mysterio's actual weapons.