entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#101  Edited By entropy_aegis
@erik:
LOL you'd think he just places a dummy of himself and leaves,and its going to take logan some time to heal.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By Matezoide2
@entropy_aegis said:
" @erik: LOL you'd think he just places a dummy of himself and leaves,and its going to take logan some time to heal. "
then Joker loses because he BFR`ed himself
Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@erik:  

• LOL you do realize that you are wrong. If that was true each person on this planet could weigh well past a ton.
  • How can you say I got my feelings hurt? I basically had to explain to you what magnetism was. I spent more time lecturing you on grade school subjects than the topic.
  • Praise? Nonsensical? No one posts in the "battle" section for praise. Lol you say I speak nonsense when you believe a person  with metal bones can move as he wishes, while he is being magnetized. By a powered magnet mind you.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Matezoide said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @erik: LOL you'd think he just places a dummy of himself and leaves,and its going to take logan some time to heal. "
then Joker loses because he BFR`ed himself "

Thats the flipside of prep in battleforums lol
Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik:  So Joker still does not have enough sense to leave the area he intends to nuke. I still don't see NO BFR in the rules. Whatever implied rule you add on is meaningless.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#106  Edited By spidey 15
@Matezoide said:
" @spidey 15 said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @spidey 15 said:

" @Matezoide said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @TheBatman586 ROFL. I'm stealing that.
You didn't want to steal mine.... :( "
thats because your`s sucks  i am a horrible person,am i not? "
You are not a horrible person. You are just a horrible actor...=P "
....   i hate you >:P "
You are still a terrible actor.....=P "
act this!

"

No Caption Provided
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Matezoide2
@spidey 15 said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @spidey 15 said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @spidey 15 said:

" @Matezoide said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @TheBatman586 ROFL. I'm stealing that.
You didn't want to steal mine.... :( "
thats because your`s sucks  i am a horrible person,am i not? "
You are not a horrible person. You are just a horrible actor...=P "
....   i hate you >:P "
You are still a terrible actor.....=P "
act this!

"

No Caption Provided
"

No Caption Provided
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#108  Edited By spidey 15
@Matezoide: LOL
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Joker is not smart? Are you serious? This is the guy that could take over the world at any time if he wanted to do so. There is reason that this man is seen as more dangerous than Zoom, Black Adam, and Lex Luthor. Batman instructs all of his allies that if they come into contact with him that they contact him immediately. He won't just fight you with his fists and his gas and his guns and his goons, he will fight you with the lives of every person on the planet in peril. He will set up bombs in orphanages, in schools, in hospitals, in churches, in malls, in stadiums, and subways and no one will be know they are there and there is no way you can check every place. You think Nitro caused a schism with his self-destruction? It would be childs play compared to what the Joker could and would do to Marvel Earth. None of the 3 people here would in anyway dare flatten his house for fear that doing so would blow up one of the places mentioned above leaving all that innocent blood on their hands. 

I already detailed how the Joker will neutralize every power of Storm and kill her so I won't repeat it. Cyclops is a non-issue here because Joker Venom will kill him outright. Wolverine may have a great healing factor but Grayven, son of Darkseid, a veritable god, has been affected by Joker Venom. Wolverine is not a god nor is his soul being protect by Lazaer which means that if he dies, he can't come back from it. Joker Venom is unlike anything that Logan or his healing factor has ever faced, it is an agent that attacks the mind as much as it does the body. At the very least, Logan would be completely unable to concentrate in the battle leading to his susceptibility to a magnet attack and putting him into an adamantium box. Once in the adamantium box, Joker pulls all the air out and replaces it with concentrated Joker Venom. Wolverine is effectively dead at this point and will not be coming back. None of them will be able to do anything about this situation because any attempt to not do as Joker says will incur his wrath and the murder of dozens of innocents. Joker has no endgame goal like Osborn or Apocalypse, he just wants the chaos and to eff with the Bat. With 5 years prep, the majority of marvel earth would not stand a chance.  

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By entropy_aegis
@DedmanWalkin said: "reason that this man is seen as more dangerous than Zoom, Black Adam, and Lex Luthor.

A part of me just died
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By TheBatman586
@DedmanWalkin:
Good post. You win a medal :D
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By entropy_aegis
@TheBatman586 said:

"@DedmanWalkin: Good post. You win a medal :D "

so you think that joker is a bigger threat than lex,adam and hunter zolomon? and joker only survives cause of CIS ,bane had an opportunity to kill him but didnt,same goes for deadshot, and jason could have finished him on 2 occasions ,talia killed him on Ra's orders but bats brought him back via lazarus pit and dick killed him once as well.
spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#113  Edited By spystreak
@entropy_aegis said:
"@DedmanWalkin said: "reason that this man is seen as more dangerous than Zoom, Black Adam, and Lex Luthor. A part of me just died "

I died a little inside when I read that part too but I  got some new comics today so I think I'm going to make a fast recovery:p
spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#114  Edited By spystreak
@Matezoide:
WTF when did Punisher die I stopped reading marvel for awhile which issue
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By TheBatman586
@entropy_aegis:
Nah, I don't think he's more dangerous than those guys, but I'd say that Joker is still pretty dangerous. 
I think that 5 years of prep is more than enough time for Joker to deal with the three X-Men. That was the part of his post I was agreeing with.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Andferne
@Theodore said:
" He'd still get stomped "
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Perhaps you would like to explain why even the worst villains tell Joker stories to scare the crap out of each other. Why, during Salvation Run, was the Joker wrests control over some of the villains away from Lex Luthor? Who has done more damage to the planet? The Joker, both when he had Mr. Mxyzptlk powers and when he had control of a legion of supervillains during Last Laugh. Simply put, the Joker can and has been way more of a threat than any of the people I listed. He has taken on villains far more powerful than these X-men with less prep. Given enough prep, he could take all of them out. The United States has never declared war Black Adam, Zoom, or Lex Luthor but they have on the Joker. The Joker is the most dangerous man on DC Earth.

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By TheBatman586
@DedmanWalkin:
In what comic did America declare war on Joker?  I'd love to read it.
Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Skaddix

Seeing as Storm can see energy and generate emps, I am wondering how any of Joker's tech is working. Also Storm can fly so trap doors are fail, also trapping Storm in tight spaces for long periods results in Rogue Storm.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By DedmanWalkin

If she generates an EMP, the sensors dead man switches kick in and set off the bombs killing innocents which Storm will not risk. The OP says she WALKS into the mansion and the sensors will trigger if she affects the air pressure via flying killing innocents which Storm will not do. She is in an adamantium box in which the air is being sucked out and is magnetically sealed, if she uses either her wind power or her energy manipulation she triggers the bomb. All of her powers are USELESS here.

This is not a battle, this is the Joker asking these three to commit suicide to save innocent lives which they will do because they are arrogant and will underestimate him.

@tTheBatman586: The Last Laugh, I won't spoil it but it will give you a new reason to fear the clown prince of crime.

.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By .Spider-man.
@DedmanWalkin said:
"because they are arrogant and will underestimate him"
Because these three characters have a consistency of underestimating their opponents..
Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Skaddix

u do realize storm can manipulate air pressure in a localized area with no other impact anywhere else, a few air pressure sensors would not be a problem not to mention she could flash freeze them  in place.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Is that sarcasm or support, it is difficult to tell. 

Assuming sarcasm, the X-men in general have a big problem with underestimating opponents. How many times have they allowed people like Sabretooth, Magneto, and Mystique into their house or onto their team, and how many times have they betrayed them? Exactly, the X-men are terrible when it comes to judgment simply because they have a problem with prejudice. Cyclops and Storm are among the most arrogant of them all. Wolverine at least realizes that he ain't nothing special.

If it is support, thanks?

Telcalipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Telcalipoca
@erik said:
" @Telcalipoca said:
" joker wins  the team enter the building a nuke goes off.  joker doesnt care for the x-men as such he wont make elaborate dead traps for them once inside or even kill 100 innocents per square foot they enter in the house just to make the thing interesting(i could see joker putting bat to test "think how many step ill take to get to me quick for every step you take people die!).without that obsession to kill or torment hell do something that wont require his fine touch a simple strong enough boom to kill strong opponents. "
You realize that if Joker sets off a nuke in a building that he is in, he is going to die right? "
yes 
i was thinking of him not being there but he needs to be there  according to the rules i guess 

i still say joker without any vested interest in any of the xmen team no mind games with innocents lives would be played or amazing ways of dying would be thought of just a straight up killing them and .....the x men win.if its not going to be fun the joker wont participate so joker does nothing. 

but  honestly if the joker wanted to kill the 3 x men members he would toy with them as they enter the house innocents would die for every room they enter while  traps to kill  them played into the equation . he would put rules against not blowing up the building with the head lasers or the elements and not making your own door to get to the next place with your claws. if the rules arent  followed some school gets joker gassed and a second rule  broken a mentally challenge building explodes and a third violation results in a matternaty building getting an even more horrbile fate.Even if the death traps fail to kill the xmen should they win it will feel more like a defeat more than anything and joker may even have a dont kill me rule or else a nuke goes off.If the joker knows 2 of its members wont hesitate to kill him then he will do something to hold their hand against them.So at the end of the day x men might stop him at the cost of many lives but wont kill him out of fear of even more dying and with this somehow the joker wins cause he had his fun.
FierceYouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#125  Edited By FierceYouth

Given the scenario, Joker is just presented as the fan-favored, R-Rated version of Arcade. And while I'm fairly certain @DeathByAnts wasn't intending on the X-Men walking in on a giant pinball machine, the fact that Joker likes to enjoy his wins is pretty undeniable.  

First of all, there are a few things left unexplained:  

• Is The Joker planning on killing everyone, or just proving himself capable of surviving against them/hurting them, etc.?  
  • Is Cyclops the new, X-Force-driving Cyclops, ready to kill in the blink of an eye, or anything pre-2002 where Cyke wouldn't even consider doing such things? 
  • Are we assuming that Joker has unlimited funding? 

There's tons of variables that can't even begin to come into play, but the fact remains that the X-Men have triumphed over this very scenario literally dozens of times against Arcade. He has been backed by limitless financial support in order to trap and kill the X-Men, and in every single attempt to do so, he has failed. The Joker likes watching his opponents squirm too much to simply instant-kill them with atomic bombs or something as ridiculously easy as "a vat of acid drops on cyclops as soon as the door opens." 

I'm not saying that against some of the specified scenarios the X-Men could easily escape, but I do think it's much more likely for them to manage such a feat than it is for The Joker to even consider such a quick end to the delightful amusement the X-Men could provide for him. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#126  Edited By Erik
@Matezoide said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

" @spidey 15 said:

" Erik, you are too nice with him.....=P "
I know and it's a shame. "
yeah,Erik! wheres the blood? wheres the gore!? wheres the stupid parents suing comicvine for excessive violence? dude,you have got soft "
I know! Old age has made me too sentimental.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#127  Edited By Erik
@DeathByAnts said:
" @erik:  So Joker still does not have enough sense to leave the area he intends to nuke. I still don't see NO BFR in the rules. Whatever implied rule you add on is meaningless. "
Read the rules of this forum. If you do not say that BFR is not allowed, then it is. You are stuck on that one. If you allow BFR, Joker loses before the bomb can detonate. If you do not allow BFR, then Joker cannot leave the area and he dies. Storm can also remove the bomb from battle anyway. 

If however, you decide that Joker can leave the battle but still not lose, then so can the X-Men. 

I think I have a pretty good idea of what kind of person you are though. You are willing to allow Joker to leave the battle without it causing a loss but not the X-Men. In that case, you created a spite battle and this thread should be locked for violating battle forum rules. No spite battles allowed. 

So tell me, what is it?
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#128  Edited By Son Of Storm
@erik
Blood.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Matezoide2
@erik said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

" @spidey 15 said:

" Erik, you are too nice with him.....=P "
I know and it's a shame. "
yeah,Erik! wheres the blood? wheres the gore!? wheres the stupid parents suing comicvine for excessive violence? dude,you have got soft "
I know! Old age has made me too sentimental. "
:`(
BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By BMEZY

bump... this battle is very interesting