#1 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place on the Cannibal Island Jack was on in the 2nd movie. Each get 3 days prep, and have limited intel on their opponent. Fight is to the death. 2 days into their prep, they are allowed intel on what the other's plan is, and are allowed to make changes to their plan accordingly. Who wins?

#2 Posted by Queso6p4 (1438 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a very interesting match-up, I'd have to give the edge to the Joker as he's shown the obvious capacity to kill and has come up with some quite ingenious plans in the past. That being said, Sparrow is obviously quite a mastermind himself but seeing as he prefers to avoid confrontation rather than fight, I'd give this to the Joker, but not by leaps and bounds.

#3 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

I give this one to the Joker, he doesn't even have regard for himself, Jack on the other hand wants to liiiive.

#4 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#5 Posted by Joygirl (20040 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this comic Joker?!

Oh my... he wins pretty hard I'd say. A lot of Sparrow's "genius" came from honest mistakes that turned out fortunately for him.

#6 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18182 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker,he just has an edge over Sparrow.

#7 Posted by DTFB (191 posts) - - Show Bio

i give it to Joker. Sparrow is pretty good a improvising tho so if he could find a way in time im sure he could make it work.

#8 Posted by joshmightbe (24906 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker, Jack has never dealt with anyone that crazy

#9 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker.

#10 Edited by tronboy (342 posts) - - Show Bio

if this is jack from movie 1 he solo's because he's immortal even tho when its not the full moon he's still immortal

#11 Posted by ThatThorFan (951 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker. Just imagine them two together and plotting things... that would be some epic crazy madness!

#12 Posted by Axis (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait - everyone thinks Joker can win, so does that mean he can hold off against Davy freakin' Jones? I don't think so...

#13 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker.

#14 Edited by Dextersinister (6197 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker, he is very hardy for a human.

#15 Posted by Onemoreposter (4065 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker

#16 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#17 Posted by Nefarious (20626 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker.

#18 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17819 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

Joker, Jack has never dealt with anyone that crazy

Same Goes the other way :)

Joker has never dealt with a positive, likeable Joker as well. :D

#19 Posted by joshmightbe (24906 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: Joker deals with people who would scare the hell out of Jack Sparrow with a grin

#20 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17819 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: Even elizabeth could do that. Jack being a scardy cat is one of his best points :)

#21 Posted by dondave (37963 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker

#22 Posted by joshmightbe (24906 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: Joker is the only guy in the world who can freak out both Batman and Superman, he's killed more people than they even had in those pirates movies, and I'm including extras here, other villains are terrified of the Joker, he even made Vandal Savage a bit nervous and the dude is freaking unkillable. There is literally nothing Jack has ever done to make me think Joker wouldn't just kill him before somehow using the act to piss off Batman

#23 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna say Joker here. He is quite the shark.

#24 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17819 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: I am not arguing Joker's winning. I don't think his mind Games could work on someone like Jack. Freaking out superman and batman =/= freaking out Jack.