The Joker vs Captain America

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Joker get 3 weeks prep. Cap gets no prep, but has basic knowlegde of joker. Joker is aware of caps knowlegde of him.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatcht

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I kept forgetting words. Whatever.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yuber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch indeed, Cap would curbstomp Batman - with enough prep Supes as well. The Joker won't be going to Arkham Prison, but rather the Cemetery.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With this prep, I'm sure Joker could beat him.

@hunk said:

Mismatch indeed, Cap would curbstomp Batman - with enough prep Supes as well. The Joker won't be going to Arkham Prison, but rather the Cemetery.

• Cap would win, but he wouldn't be curbstomping Batman.
  • No matter how much prep, Cap's not touching Superman.
  • Captain America doesn't really kill.

BatBro15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BatBro15

With three weeks prep, Joker would have a field day with Cap. Destroying his morals, psychological damage. I'm not sure Joker would seek to kill him, but it would definitely be fun

Yuber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

With this prep, I'm sure Joker could beat him.

@hunk said:

• Cap would win, but he wouldn't be curbstomping Batman.
  • No matter how much prep, Cap's not touching Superman.
  • Captain America doesn't really kill.

Cap will kill, if he finds it necessary. Unlike Batman, he knows that to stop the insanity that is the Joker, he needs to kill him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also, if he can beat Thor, he can beat Supes.

No Caption Provided

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunk:

Cap will kill, if he finds it necessary. Unlike Batman, he knows that to stop the insanity that is the Joker, he needs to kill him.

Fair enough. But Joker it too good a prepper for that to happen.

@conner_wolf, I'm guessing there's some context to Cap beating Thor.

Also, Superman is a good bit faster than Thor when it comes to reaction and combat. But Thor does hold most advantages over Clark.

Yuber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@hunk:

Also, Superman is a good bit faster than Thor when it comes to reaction and combat. But Thor does hold most advantages over Clark.

While I agree heartfully that the Joker is a good prepper, he will never kill his foe. He's like a cat uncapable of killing his prey. Captain won't let him off the hook as easily as Batman.

Probably, I just see Captain America as the kind of guy that (with prep) can stand up to Supes just as easily as Batman.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

What... Cap wouldn't curbstomp Bruce..

Oh and, with prep Joker has a shot at the majority..

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunk said:

@frisky4 said:

@hunk:

While I agree heartfully that the Joker is a good prepper, he will never kill his foe. He's like a cat uncapable of killing his prey. Captain won't let him off the hook as easily as Batman.

Probably, I just see Captain America as the kind of guy that (with prep) can stand up to Supes just as easily as Batman.

I just see Joker winning with that much prep. He's a better prepper than Deathstroke, and Deathstroke was able to go against the Justice League by himself with one night of prep.

Batman has never really easily stood up to Superman. Not like Iron Man Vs Hulk or Thor anyway. I don't think either Cap or Batman are as good engineers at Tony.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: I think that there is context missing from that scan. While I've not read the issue, I've seen another scan concerning it.

@hunk: Anything you want to explain?

No Caption Provided

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By conner_wolf

@frisky4: There is some context, which is PIS, unless they're talking about another time, in the King Thor storyline, Thor took on all the heroes of Earth with the Odinforce and if it wasn't for Loki interfering, Cap would have decapitated Thor with his shield. I don't recall any Cap beating Thor other than that, I may be wrong.

And I still maintain that Thor's reaction speed is just as good as Superman's.

I would also like to add, Joker's prep is not perfect, not even close to Deathstroke's, his prep is more similar to Arcade's.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By conner_wolf

@hunk: I personally agree with you in this situation, Cap shows his strategical ability all the time, he just rarely uses it to the mass of someone like Tony Stark or Batman, he uses no gadgets, he just knows exactly what he has to do in order to win, much like Punisher, and he doesn't need that prep time because of his enhanced processing power, he can work out any plan Batman can think of, in a fraction of the time.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: There is some context, which is PIS, unless they're talking about another time, in the King Thor storyline, Thor took on all the heroes of Earth with the Odinforce and if it wasn't for Loki interfering, Cap would have decapitated Thor with his shield. I don't recall any Cap beating Thor other than that, I may be wrong.

Okay.

And I still maintain that Thor's reaction speed is just as good as Superman's.

Okay. Let's not get into that argument here though. Or at all.

Yuber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunk: I personally agree with you in this situation, Cap shows his strategical ability all the time, he just rarely uses it to the mass of someone like Tony Stark or Batman, he uses no gadgets, he just knows exactly what he has to do in order to win, much like Punisher, and he doesn't need that prep time because of his enhanced processing power, he can work out any plan Batman can think of, in a fraction of the time.

Thank you for clearing up the scans, and yes - he would have decapitated him for sure.

I'm glad you agree, and I must say you did a much finer job at describing what Cap is capable of than I did. Well done!

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunk: No problem, always happy to be referenced on stuff to do with The Living Legend.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman would slaughter Steve no matter how much prep he has

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker stomps in these conditions.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Unless we overhype Joker's prep ability, Cap should stomp

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@milliardo:

Depends on where the battle is taking place. But I'd like to assume that gas and/or bombs take out Steve. That, or a hostage situation that requires his sacrifice or him sacrificing his freedom.

I think anyone that can die via gas or bombing, or has the moral high road personality to give their life for an innocent would lose to Joker when he has prep and they don't.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker one shots Captain America . with one day prep he destroyed the entire universe while absorbing Mxy's powers .He can solo the entire Marvel heroes combined