This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by King Saturn (223721 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
caption
caption
Online
#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

dick and pun

Moderator
#3 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick Tracy is superfluous. Punisher would take out Joker and Riddler easily.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223721 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Dick Tracy is superfluous. Punisher would take out Joker and Riddler easily."
Easy ? How does The Punisher do it so easy ? I mean Batman has been battling The Joker for years... and Joker has given Batman hell several times. I aint saying Joker wins but I think it will take some effort from Punisher to take down Joker
Online
#5 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Didnt Punisher defeat the Joker one on one before?

#6 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"Didnt Punisher defeat the Joker one on one before?"

caption
#7 Posted by King Saturn (223721 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"Didnt Punisher defeat the Joker one on one before?"
I heard about that before... but that may have been an issue of writing. Cause The Joker has even laid waste to Deathstroke on an occasion. 
Online
#8 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Wisppeons said:
"Didnt Punisher defeat the Joker one on one before?"
I heard about that before... but that may have been an issue of writing. Cause The Joker has even laid waste to Deathstroke on an occasion. "

Man the joker is good.
#9 Posted by King Saturn (223721 posts) - - Show Bio
Okay we have been on one side of the fight for a while now... but what about Dick Tracy and The Riddler ? Who wins that battle ? 
Online
#10 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Easy ? How does The Punisher do it so easy ? I mean Batman has been battling The Joker for years... and Joker has given Batman hell several times. I aint saying Joker wins but I think it will take some effort from Punisher to take down Joker"
If Batman was willing to get rid of criminals, he would have killed both of them long ago. Punisher is not bound by Bruce's moral constraints. He would shoot Riddler and Joker, and that would be the end of it.
#11 Posted by King Saturn (223721 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"King Saturn said:
"Easy ? How does The Punisher do it so easy ? I mean Batman has been battling The Joker for years... and Joker has given Batman hell several times. I aint saying Joker wins but I think it will take some effort from Punisher to take down Joker"
If Batman was willing to get rid of criminals, he would have killed both of them long ago. Punisher is not bound by Bruce's moral constraints. He would shoot Riddler and Joker, and that would be the end of it."
So Joker would have no way to defend himself against Punisher ? I mean Joker has gadgets and tricks too. I dont think Frank will just be able to waste them so easy
Online
#12 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker is used to dealing with Batman, who uses non-lethal force. IMO he wouldn't be able to handle someone as serious and straightforward about ending criminals' lives as Punisher. Punisher isn't going to let him get close and use some laughing gas or whatever, he's just going to shoot him. Hell, if he thinks he's a viable threat, he might just blow him up with an RPG or something.

#13 Posted by aloe vera (283 posts) - - Show Bio

the jokers "power" so to say is insanity so yeah if he can cause hell for batman then yeah hes gonna give trouble to the punisher

#14 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

How is he going to give Punisher trouble? By being insane? So is Punisher (at least, according to Captain America).

#15 Posted by Kimikirai (954 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher is superior to Joker in almost every field. Without preptime, the Joker is in MAJOR trouble.

#16 Posted by Darth Balls (691 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah but Joker deals with cops all the time who do use guns and explosives. so he could stand some chance.

#17 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#18 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaptainDoeo said:

Bump.

Really felt the need to bump a 4 year old thread while not adding anything to it?

Team 2 wins, under normal conditions pretty easily.