• Win by KO, Death or Incap

#2 Edited by dondave (26917 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats for the Jackal?

#3 Posted by Strider92 (15272 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Wolverine08 (26799 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by laflux (11085 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by Strider92 (15272 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: @wolverine08: @laflux:

I'll try and get some scans but he was physically able to match Peter by his own admittance (however Pete didn't use webbing in both their fights):

#7 Posted by HAMMER_OF_J2 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry but are the jackals claws considered standard gear

#8 Posted by Strider92 (15272 posts) - - Show Bio

@hammer_of_j2: Considering he's had them in nearly every fight I can think of yes.

#9 Edited by mikep12 (3453 posts) - - Show Bio

DS especially if it's current

#10 Posted by HAMMER_OF_J2 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: ok thanks but I think DS will probably win correct me if I'm wrong

#11 Posted by laflux (11085 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92:

My Mind completely escaped me lol. I remember who he is now :P

#12 Edited by Strider92 (15272 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: I thought you might have had a brain-fail for a moment there lol

#13 Edited by laflux (11085 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92 said:

Hmmm. With the week of Prep isn't he just going to Spam loads of Super-Strong Spider-Monsters with concussive Blasts, like he did against Kaine and SpOck? I don't think Slade is going to carry anything which would be a direct weakness to them, with the exception of maybe Eythl Chloride, but I'd go with Jackal.

In a Random, I don't know. Peter and Reilly were using Blunt Tramua, Slade will be using swords and bullets, and I haven't seen real aviodance feats. Provided he use his equipment correctly, he should be able to win (Slade), but if Deathstroke get disarmed and it goes down to H2H I'd give it to Jackal. I think taking on two Spider-Men is a high and showing, but he was able to laugh of Superhuman attacks from Kaine in the Pain of Kaine arc (Kaine was weakened, and collasped later), but it still shattered the ground, and a swipe from his Claws literally rendered Spider-Man incapacited with Pain when he was distracted by the Punisher, who fell of a building and only came to his sense just in time to avoid falling to his death. The author even described it as requiring a "superhuman pain tolerance".

Its a shame really though. Jackal always seems to be cloning or hiring henchmen or just general schemimg that we don't see enough of him getting his hands dirty.

#14 Posted by dondave (26917 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@strider92 said:

Hmmm. With the week of Prep isn't he just going to Spam loads of Super-Strong Spider-Monsters with concussive Blasts, like he did against Kaine and SpOck? I don't think Slade is going to carry anything which would be a direct weakness to them, with the exception of maybe Eythl Chloride, but I'd go with Jackal.

In a Random, I don't know. Peter and Reilly were using Blunt Tramua, Slade will be using swords and bullets, and I haven't seen real aviodance feats. Provided he use his equipment correctly, he should be able to win (Slade), but if Deathstroke get disarmed and it goes down to H2H I'd give it to Jackal. I think taking on two Spider-Men is a high and showing, but he was able to laugh of a Superhuman attacks from Kaine in the Pain of Kaine arc (Kaine was weakened, and collasped later), but it still shattered the ground, and a swipe from his Claws literally rendered Spider-Man incapacited with Pain when he was distracted by the Punisher, who fell of a building and only came to his sense just in time to avoid falling to his death. The author even described it as requiring a "superhuman pain tolerance".

Its a shame really though. Jackal always seems to be cloning or hiring henchmen or just general schemimg that we don't see enough of him getting his hands dirty.

QFT

#15 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@strider92 said:

In a Random, I don't know. Peter and Reilly were using Blunt Tramua, Slade will be using swords and bullets, and I haven't seen real aviodance feats. Provided he use his equipment correctly, he should be able to win (Slade), but if Deathstroke get disarmed and it goes down to H2H I'd give it to Jackal. I think taking on two Spider-Men is a high and showing, but he was able to laugh of a Superhuman attacks from Kaine in the Pain of Kaine arc (Kaine was weakened, and collasped later), but it still shattered the ground, and a swipe from his Claws literally rendered Spider-Man incapacited with Pain when he was distracted by the Punisher, who fell of a building and only came to his sense just in time to avoid falling to his death. The author even described it as requiring a "superhuman pain tolerance".

I agree with this.

#17 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by dondave (26917 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by laflux (11085 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by Wyldsong (4172 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@laflux said:

@strider92 said:

I agree with this.

I am jumping on this bandwagon.